GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that this may seem repetitive, but I know KG is the owner of the car, but is it the car he drives every day? Do the adults have specific cars that are theirs, or do they share? Thank you!

Yes, they typically drive specific cars.

It seems in this case anything is possible, but I don't believe that it is likely though. There are just so many kids born out of wedlock these days. I'm just not sure she was targeted for any specific purpose other than she was outside alone. Of course, your guess is as good as mine. Hopefully today will be the day LE gets the perp(s) and we all start getting some answers.

Sorry, I meant if someone in their church disapproved of their lifestyle. Not necessarily just that she was born out of wedlock, but I agree it seems like a long shot and not that likely. If the church approves of their lifestyle, then the other members surely must be okay with it or they could simply chose another church to attend.

This whole case is bizarre and it seems so personal.

Noooooooo!!!! GRRRRRRRR

Brandon Todd ‏@BrandonToddFOX4 5m
It appears the FBI may NOT be releasing surveillance pics today in Alanna Gallagher murder. Her parents car set on fire caused delay.

Wow, so many pages of discussion since last night!

I'm seriously considering it. I don't want to seem like some kind of attention seeking, obsessive freak wasting valuable LE time with something that's truly not relevant. But...I agree with you. If I were them, I'd want to know more about a stranger lurking in the dark at the home of one little girl, so soon before another was taken. I'm afraid the tip might have been skimmed over and discounted during a time when they were getting lots of them, and focusing on a red truck.

I've never seen this guy before. I have no idea if he lives at that house, or in this neighborhood.
I'm so torn! :(

You have nothing to lose. If it was me, I wouldn't hesitate, but that's me.
This is very serious.
And I would prefer face to face than a tip line. :twocents:

If something happened around here. I would not hesitate. Last year some teenagers were around being mischievous. prowling cars. I did not hesitate to warn my neighbors. One neighbor chased them down on his 4 wheeler. You had to see them run. but he got them and scared them good.

I say just release the photos! Come on!!!!

Sorry, I meant if someone in their church disapproved of their lifestyle. Not necessarily just that she was born out of wedlock, but I agree it seems like a long shot and not that likely. If the church approves of their lifestyle, then the other members surely must be okay with it or they could simply chose another church to attend.

They've never had a problem at their church, even with older/more conservative members.

I think the parents should go stay with friends for awhile if they're scared. Resources need to remain focused on Alanna's case.

All IMO

Absolutely! I would imagine LE will be giving them 24/7 protection now. I certainly hope they do and am a little shocked they hadn't been previously. I was mad when they moved all of the tributes people brought for Alanna, so somebody setting fire to them is just beyond comprehension and enraging. I am so sorry that you and your friends are experiencing this. It is something no one should ever have to go through. I hope this is the last of it and anyone and everyone involved in all of it is caught immediately before they hurt your friends or anyone else ever again.

Wow. Do you really think LE will provide protection? It would have to be funded by taxpayers and I am under the impression that most communities do not have a lot of funds.

The cost would be astronomical if you think of the cost of officers.

Noooooooo!!!! GRRRRRRRR

It appears the FBI may NOT be releasing surveillance pics today in Alanna Gallagher murder. Her parents car set on fire caused delay.

WTF? REALLY? WHY NOT?

Seems to me this is THE TIME to be releasing ANYTHING that might speed this up.

OMG........:banghead:

JMO, but who's car it was may be irrelevant. It was closest to the shady corner of the front side of the home, which just happened to be the garage and by the car.

I see what you're saying. It is definitely something to think about bc we don't have a lot to go on. It is possible that even if they hadn't had problems with anyone outwardly that someone could've had a problem with it all along. And it does seem like they were open about it, so many people would've known. I will never get why people care about what other consenting adults do in their bedrooms, but there are many people who do care.

The car belonged to KG, and Alanna "belonged" to LG and MM. What if the sicko, not understanding that KG was as much a parent, except for biology, as the other two, felt that he had not, yet, suffered for his "sins", and torched his car?

I'm so thankful that the other children are far, far away.

Do any locals know where exactly the memorial is that got burnt is located? ( be as specific as possible) TIA

Nowadays so many kids live in families that are not the conventional mom-dad-2kids families. It is hard for me to see this as a reason for either a child murder or an arson.

I truly do not understand any of this. If related....WHY??? Why take their loved child from them and still think that you should torment them? If not related.....WHY???

Truth can be stranger than fiction. To torment these parents in their grief is purely EVIL.

[totally OT (from earlier discussion) When my son was 6 he very politely told his first grade teacher that if she came over to our house she should try to say 'going to' because 'gonna' is sloppy talk and we don't use sloppy talk in our house. She was laughing so hard she was crying when she called me.]

Wow. Do you really think LE will provide protection? It would have to be funded by taxpayers and I am under the impression that most communities do not have a lot of funds.

The cost would be astronomical if you think of the cost of officers.

Well the FBI is involved in this case and the federal government does have the resources. Or they may just strongly urge them to visit family or friends. Another option would be for them to drive by often. That doesn't take to much in resources and they will do that for any resident if you request it when you're on vacation (just not as often as I am thinking they might do in this case)

The car belonged to KG, and Alanna "belonged" to LG and MM. What if the sicko, not understanding that KG was as much a parent, except for biology, as the other two, felt that he had not, yet, suffered for his "sins", and torched his car?

I'm so thankful that the other children are far, far away.

But burning a car? I mean comparing losing a child to burning a car? You can burn my cars, house, take everything I own, but don't touch my kid. I would think they would target another one of the children if they are trying to hurt KG the same as MM & LG. JMO

If Alanna was targeted specifically to hurt the family and the car burning for the same reason, then surely they've received threats or someone has expressed their anger at the family prior to this?

If this is revenge, then they surely would have an idea of who did this.

Noooooooo!!!! GRRRRRRRR

i wonder if the perp could be communicating with le...

I'm not understanding the vigilante angle at all. If someone assumed the parents were guilty, burning the car & house down and possibly killing them would also risk their innocent children's lives. If someone was upset that the parents killed Alanna why would they risk killing her siblings as well?

A few years back when we had a serial killer on the loose, there were a couple of nasty vigilante-type incidents. A man was beaten to within an inch of his life in a case of mistaken identity, and another family who was related to a rumored suspect found a chemical bomb (that didn't go off, thank God) in their mailbox.

People like that just don't think. They don't even double-check the facts.

Do any locals know where exactly the memorial is that got burnt is located? ( be as specific as possible) TIA

Laura says it was down at the base of the stop sign at the corner of Babbling Brook and Silverbrook.

LDh, I hate to say this, but have they talked to LE about maybe being moved somewhere?

If this wasn't done by whoever was involved in the killing, then I'm afraid the tension in Saginaw is rising to the point that somebody's getting a bit "vigilante". If you go to some of the Facebook sites or read comments under the news stories there are some people who are bold enough to make some pretty serious accusations. There is even one person saying they did it themselves for sympathy (???).

I think they need to get out of there.

You should have read the comments on Kyron Horman or Hailey Dunn or baby Lisa or I could name a bunch more. Nothing new there.

I am NOT saying it is OK. It is just typical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee