Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And this snippet from the FoXNews link made me sick, (another detail I was unaware of)

"On Nov. 20, 2006, two women stumbled upon the body of 35-year-old Kim Raffo – lying face-down in run-off water filled with fecal matter and chemical waste about 50 yards behind the Golden Key Motel in West Atlantic City."

This is beyond detestable to leave a human being laying in that dead as if she was waste! And side note I hope which ever building/company that was allowing chemical waste and fecal matter to enter our water and sink into the ground is dealing with the EPA because that sounds really bad!

You're quite welcome! It was very interesting to read the names and a little background info on some of their past POIs. I don't remember reading about them previously. It gave me a lot of insight as to how many creeps they must receives tips or reports on that could possibly be the maniac that killed these poor women! LE really have their work cut out for them. It was also interesting to read that the killer may have a foot fetish, which is just a theory of course....I hope they catch this sicko soon, it's really scary to know he's out there. Sometimes, when I try to discuss this with family, friends or other non-websleuthers the common response will be "Well what do you have to worry about, you aren't a prostitute?" or that the girls deserve it because they know the risks up front. I just can't even begin to explain how wrong they are and that these were all someone's baby at one time. they are mothers, sisters, aunts who lost their way. Drugs are powerful and tear people down to rock bottom sometimes. Most would not prostitute themselves if they weren't on drugs. Who's to say this couldn't happen to me or anyone I know? If I lost everything, my daughter, husband, house, job who knows what mind set I would be in and may very well end up own the streets lost and broken. often times these girls/women were abused or molested as children. It's just heartbreaking!
:twocents: :tears:

I've been reading a few of the older news reports and this one from Dec 2006 says...

"More recently, law enforcement authorities from Montgomery County, Md., arrived to pitch in, something a spokeswoman for Mr. Blitz declined to explain."

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9D0DE7D71131F930A15751C1A9609C8B63&pagewanted=1

What would have been the link to Montgomery County MD?

Some girls was found there in a suitcase. Some people speculated it was manorville guy.

Yes I believe manorville And gb4 are separate.

Hi LINative, was this woman you are referring to found in a suitcase at Hempstead Lake Park? If so, I can't find any info on it. I did find info on a woman LE calls "Peaches" (tatoo of a peach on her) whose remains were found in a Rubbermaid container. Could that be who you mean? Thanks

I've been reading a few of the older news reports and this one from Dec 2006 says...

"More recently, law enforcement authorities from Montgomery County, Md., arrived to pitch in, something a spokeswoman for Mr. Blitz declined to explain."

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9D0DE7D71131F930A15751C1A9609C8B63&pagewanted=1

What would have been the link to Montgomery County MD?

Hmmmm I wonder....maybe there were similar cases of murdered prostitutes they were looking into? Or a POI? Not sure. But now I see where the Alaska connection comes into play according to this snippet taken from your link:

Mr. Hessee, who stayed in Room 104 at the Fox Manor Hotel from Oct. 2 to Oct. 23, said he had met both Ms. Raffo and Ms. Breidor, who would each take a room at the hotel from time to time. He said that he was a born-again Christian who vigorously disapproved of prostitution, and insisted he was not involved in the killings.

''Prostitution is blood money,'' he said. ''A prostitute is already living in hell. It is a sin to pay for sex and a sin to take money for sex.'' He added, ''I do not associate on a social level with prostitutes or drug addicts.''

Mr. Hessee also denied that he had kept women's shoes in his room at the Fox Manor, although a hotel manager and a female guest said they told investigators that they had seen about a half-dozen pairs. Mr. Hessee, who was wearing size 8 1/2 white sneakers, said that when the two detectives interviewed him late last week at a room he now rents on South Florida Avenue, they looked through his closet for women's footwear and found none.

The female guest at the Fox Manor said she told investigators that Mr. Hessee had wanted to caress her feet and that he had given her a pair of women's shoes. Mr. Hessee, who said he once worked as a massage therapist, said he had offered to rub her feet because she was complaining about pain.

According to court records in Juneau, Alaska, where Mr. Hessee used to live, his wife at the time filed a domestic violence complaint in civil court in 2001, and a judge issued an injunction. Records show that after another domestic violence charge, the couple divorced in 2003.
Photo: Mark A. Hessee, 55, spent most of October in a hotel where two of the slain prostitutes occasionally stayed.

Thank you for that link!

pretty sure BURCHELL was linked to MH, whose was a former Alaskan resident! ( i think time in san diego , too)
imho, MH resembled the sketch that was drawn from details given by denise hill(especially with his hat) more than burchell does (but the person we can't name tied to raffo matches best)--however, she did say her sketch guy called himself "the river man", which is associated with BURCHELL

Mark Hesse died in 2010. I have the heeby jeebys thinking about how 2 people saw at least a dozen pairs of women's shoes in his motel room. The fact that he thought prostitution was evil and sinful doesnt help either. Here is a link to his obituary. Something about this guy I'd don't know, maybe not the LISK but I'd have him pegged as suspect #1 for the AC murders.

http://juneauempire.com/stories/011211/obi_768875420.shtml

pretty sure BURCHELL was linked to MH, whose was a former Alaskan resident! ( i think time in san diego , too)
imho, MH resembled the sketch that was drawn from details given by denise hill(especially with his hat) more than burchell does (but the person we can't name tied to raffo matches best)--however, she did say her sketch guy called himself "the river man", which is associated with BURCHELL

Would you mind posting the link to her sketch? I don't believe I have seen it. Thanks :seeya:

....wonder why TO's attorney JAMES LEONARD, never released the photo that his investigator got of "the river man" in 2008, or the footage that America's Most Wanted also got of him at the same time.....

Did the police ever collect dna from he who shall not be named? You would think right? What's the news on that?

Did the police ever collect dna from he who shall not be named? You would think right? What's the news on that?

pretty sure no--only took samples (3) from TO, who DH also said she "was with" and told her "he killed people"-one of a few people that she inicated had told her that--just another reason why her sketch didn't carry much weight because it might just come from her remembering him from seeing him on the strip--hard to say, as much as I would like to believe it is the nameless one

Mr. Hessee, who was wearing size 8 1/2 white sneakers, said that when the two detectives interviewed him late last week at a room he now rents on South Florida Avenue, they looked through his closet for women's footwear and found none.

He could be a cross dresser. I wear men's shoes sometimes, size 8, because my feet are wide. Women's shoes in his size wouldn't make you think drag queen.

Mark Hesse died in 2010. I have the heeby jeebys thinking about how 2 people saw at least a dozen pairs of women's shoes in his motel room. The fact that he thought prostitution was evil and sinful doesnt help either. Here is a link to his obituary. Something about this guy I'd don't know, maybe not the LISK but I'd have him pegged as suspect #1 for the AC murders.

http://juneauempire.com/stories/011211/obi_768875420.shtml

I would too. He sounded incredibly suspicious.

Someone here on WS....had brought it to our attention about
Sara Kruzan...

well Dr. Phil is running a re-run when he had talked about
her on his show

"Human trafficking victim Sara Kruzan made national headlines when she was sentenced to life in prison without parole for killing her alleged pimp when she was just 16. Sara's aunt, Anne, and mom, Nicole, come face to face on Dr. Phil's stage for the first time in 15 years." -Dr. Phil Show

here is the preview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5EEuPBOUSFo#at=28

(i think it would be a great idea to get all 5 families
of LISK along with bob kolker AND det. varrone....
to discuss this case)

what the H - varrone was on 48 hours - he can be GRILLED by dr. phil.
WHAT A GREAT SHOW THAT WOULD BE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member