AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*snipped*

3 things i need to know. please help me figure this out so we can get a better take of the possible timeline:

1. how long does it take driving from the place she crashed her car to the place her car was found? granted her car was a bit disabled because of the tires, so it would take a tiny bit longer than normal speed, but if it was close by, there might not have been a significant difference in time.
2. how long does it take to walk from the place her car was found to her apartment?
3. how long would it take to walk from her apartment to AMPM?

I am fairly certain Goblinsolo has this information, to the second; not all in one place, but throughout his postings. He's been a well spring of information regarding geographics...

*snipped*

I am fairly certain Goblinsolo has this information, to the second; not all in one place, but throughout his postings. He's been a well spring of information regarding geographics...

3 things i need to know. please help me figure this out so we can get a better take of the possible timeline:

1. how long does it take driving from the place she crashed her car to the place her car was found? granted her car was a bit disabled because of the tires, so it would take a tiny bit longer than normal speed, but if it was close by, there might not have been a significant difference in time.
2. how long does it take to walk from the place her car was found to her apartment?
3. how long would it take to walk from her apartment to AMPM?

thanks! i was pretty sure this info had been gone over before. i'd just like to see it all in one place.. goblinsolo if you have these times, can you please let me know? it can be time consuming to go through alllllllll of the old threads. thank you for your help!

ok, since we're back to square one.. i took a new/fresh look at the timeline and something stuck out to me. the party went on until 5:00am. Adrienne's phone when dead/off just a few minutes later. I'm back to thinking it was someone from the party or a neighbor that saw her crazy night and either left the party soon after she did or was outside when she left. i still feel like it's someone she knew. they got in their car, pulled up to her while she was walking towards AMPM and offered her a ride the rest of the way.

supposedly no one saw her come back after crashing her car. but she crashed the car at 3:44. then she drove a little ways, dropped the car off and walked home. her phone started going to voicemail at 5:07. this is an hour and 23 minutes to go home and change and leave again. this is a really long period of time for NO ONE to see her, especially when a party was still going on.

1. how long does it take driving from the place she crashed her car to the place her car was found? granted her car was a bit disabled because of the tires, so it would take a tiny bit longer than normal speed, but if it was close by, there might not have been a significant difference in time. .5 miles or 3 mins drive time
2. how long does it take to walk from the place her car was found to her apartment? approx 7 min walking (.4 miles)
3. how long would it take to walk from her apartment to AMPM? .3 miles or 6 mins walk time[
/QUOTE]

From apartment to crash site; .8-.9 miles and drive time 3-4 mins

This is taken from google maps using the locations of Brown and Hardy (apartment), Brown and Roosevelt (car found abandoned) and Ash and Rio Salado (accident site)

jmo

ok, since we're back to square one.. i took a new/fresh look at the timeline and something stuck out to me. the party went on until 5:00am. Adrienne's phone when dead/off just a few minutes later. I'm back to thinking it was someone from the party or a neighbor that saw her crazy night and either left the party soon after she did or was outside when she left. i still feel like it's someone she knew. they got in their car, pulled up to her while she was walking towards AMPM and offered her a ride the rest of the way.

supposedly no one saw her come back after crashing her car. but she crashed the car at 3:44. then she drove a little ways, dropped the car off and walked home. her phone started going to voicemail at 5:07. this is an hour and 23 minutes to go home and change and leave again. this is a really long period of time for NO ONE to see her, especially when a party was still going on.

1. how long does it take driving from the place she crashed her car to the place her car was found? granted her car was a bit disabled because of the tires, so it would take a tiny bit longer than normal speed, but if it was close by, there might not have been a significant difference in time. .5 miles or 3 mins drive time
2. how long does it take to walk from the place her car was found to her apartment? approx 7 min walking (.4 miles)
3. how long would it take to walk from her apartment to AMPM? .3 miles or 6 mins walk time[
/QUOTE]

This is taken from google maps using the locations of Brown and Hardy (apartment), Brown and Roosevelt (car found abandoned) and Ash and Rio Salado (accident site)

jmo

excellent! ty!

let me get some food in my belly and then ill add these to the timeline as well to see if that helps us any. :)

Going to the station today to get the report. Im gathering questions also to ask SGT, we all need answers. This case seems to be deadlocked and I think the key is those other 13people at the party. My guess is that they are criminals, have warrents, etc and are afraid to get arrested but come on people! Id rather sit in the slammer then to hold info that could save someones life. Ya know

Going to the station today to get the report. Im gathering questions also to ask SGT, we all need answers. This case seems to be deadlocked and I think the key is those other 13people at the party. My guess is that they are criminals, have warrents, etc and are afraid to get arrested but come on people! Id rather sit in the slammer then to hold info that could save someones life. Ya know

Thank you!

I would like to know about the "last seen time" as mentioned above. We have one MSM report stating 5 am, and another mentions LE saying 4:30 am and the location is at Brown and Roosevelt (where the car was found abandoned).

Wondering if this is correct or misleading old info.

jmo

Since cabbie was purportedly cleared, and if that wasn't Adrienne on the video at OReillys, then that leaves a host of possibilities, up to and including that she never left her apartment the second time.

If that was Adrienne on the video, then it narrows the timeframe significantly, but makes it more unlikely to solve due to its probability of being a more random event.

I can see why LE is so utterly perplexed. Hope this case doesn't go cold.

40-50 people could mean closer to 40. If they managed to get 37, that is not bad. I doubt anyone counted heads at the party, and people likely came and went.

/QUOTE]

jmo

Wait where did it say party went on u til 5am? This would really help clear so much of the timeline/theories up IMO!

Also yeah IMO it's not a long walk or drive at all from the wreck to AS apartment so it seems like so much time is unaccounted for.

Sorry my app quoted everything strange. Hm.

<snipped>

RSBM and BBM

I still have the same mindset that she felt relatively safe...

1) with whomever she was with or;
2) right up until her abduction - if she was alone and this is a random.

I feel her actions up until her phone went dead is an indication of this. IDK...JMO.

Wait where did it say party went on u til 5am? This would really help clear so much of the timeline/theories up IMO!

Also yeah IMO it's not a long walk or drive at all from the wreck to AS apartment so it seems like so much time is unaccounted for.

Sorry my app quoted everything strange. Hm.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/...mystery-deepens-case-missing-tempe-woman.html

Pooley said the party started at about 10 p.m. and lasted until about 5 a.m. He said 40-50 people attended the party and police have interviewed 37 of them.

This is from the newly released timeline by LE.

:seeya:

jmo

Is it me or is this thread kinda going cold..... Where is everyone !!!

here is the timeline, updated to reflect approx. times that certain events could have happened (see the purple). lmk your thoughts!

Saturday, June 15th:
10:00pm (Friday night) &#8211; 5:00am (Saturday morning) &#8211; Length of the party at Adrienne&#8217;s apartment (17).

2:30am &#8211; &#8220;Last seen by roommates&#8221; when she left to go to boyfriend&#8217;s home (1). Her apartment is on Brown & Hardy (as relayed to us by WS members Goblinsolo & 2Hip2BSquare, found by watching news videos and doing a visual of the apartments in the area) previous reports reported her apartment as being on Ash Avenue (6) *There is a discrepancy here as there was a roommate that did see her after the argument with the boyfriend occurred and Adrienne returned home. Time has been updated to reflect time of 2:30am, as indicated on Nancy Grace show. The boyfriend told LE that Adrienne was upset with him for talking to other people at the party and not paying enough attention to her. He said Adrienne asked him to leave but later followed him to his car and said she wanted him to drive her to Scottsdale so they could talk more. The argument continued during the drive and at his home (14). Arteaga said they continued to argue about their relationship, even when they arrived at his house, police said. Arteaga said during their argument inside the house, he stepped out to get some air and when he came back, Salinas was gone, police said. Arteaga said he found Salinas walking toward Indian School Road and told her he would take her home (16). So he gave her a ride to 5th Street & Mill Avenue where she jumped out of his car and walked the rest of the way home (14).

3:22am - Adrienne&#8217;s boyfriend called one of her roommates to tell the roommate that Adrienne was walking home so she could meet her (15). The roommate, Rebecca Flores, told LE she went out on her bike to look for Adrienne but didn&#8217;t find her until she (Rebecca) returned back to the apartment.

3:30am &#8211; Rebecca said that Adrienne was &#8220;calmly upset&#8221; over the argument with her boyfriend (13) also reported in source (17). After Adrienne & Rebecca spoke outside on the grass, Adrienne went upstairs to her room and packed a small bag but Rebecca didn&#8217;t see Adrienne leave (13). Adrienne told her roommates that she was going to go back to the boyfriend&#8217;s home & she packed an overnight bag (17).

3:35 - 3:40am &#8211; According to police timeline, this is the time that Adrienne packed her bag and drove away. Two people reported seeing her drive away from her apartment at 3:40 (17).

3:44am &#8211; Police received a 911 call that Adrienne&#8217;s car had hit a median at Ash & Rio Salado Parkway. Passerby saw car driving erratically behind her, so she moved over and let the car pass. (4) The witness said the car passed her near the Rio Salado Parkway and struck a curb, flattening both the driver's-side tires.. the car sped off before the witness could check on the driver (13). Adrienne&#8217;s car was then driven less than a mile to Brown and Roosevelt. Police say that from there, she walked a ¼ mile back to her apartment where she changed clothes, leaving behind her wallet and keys. (9) Witness says &#8220;they&#8221; in her 911 call. Operator asked how many people she thought was in the car and the witness said she thought there were two, she thought she saw one in the passenger seat. (10).

APPROX 3:47am &#8211; Adrienne&#8217;s car could have reached the location it was parked after being crashed. The distance from the crash site to the abandoned vehicle is .5 miles. (18)

APPROX 3:54am &#8211; This is about the time that Adrienne could have arrived at her house after parking her crashed car. Walking from the abandoned car location to her apartment is .4 miles and would take about 7 minutes to walk. (18)

4:10-4:17am &#8211; Adrienne&#8217;s cell phone called the boyfriend 11 times, but he didn&#8217;t answer. (4 & 17)

4:10-4:50am &#8211; Per NG show, there were 32 calls from Adrienne to her BF during this time. See GGE&#8217;s transcriptions. BF tells LE he was sleeping during this time (17).

[unknown time] Adrienne called the cab company and it&#8217;s believed that she left a message and dispatch called her back. See 4:23 time. (NG show).

4:23-4:26am &#8211; It was originally believed that Adrienne called the cab company requesting to be picked up at AMPM. Nearest driver was about 20 minutes away. Cab driver&#8217;s name is Tom (11). Time of call was 3 minutes, according to NG show. Cab driver&#8217;s father changed information and said that the 4:23 call was from taxi dispatch to Adrienne&#8217;s phone. Per cab driver&#8217;s father, Adrienne&#8217;s call could have come in to the taxi company before then and she left a message, so dispatch called her back at 4:23, the call was then a 3 minute call (NG show). Police timeline says that she called for a cab at 4:23 (17).

4:30am &#8211; Person driving to work found naked woman&#8217;s body in the street. Not sure if this is related. Near McClintock and Baseline. (2) &#8211; this woman has since been identified and her boyfriend has been arrested for murder. Still unknown if related to Adrienne&#8217;s disappearance, but I&#8217;m keeping this on the timeline just in case, because of the timing.

4:37am &#8211; Cab Company calls Adrienne back, call lasts 3 minutes (NG show timeline).

4:43am &#8211; Text sent from Adrienne&#8217;s phone to boyfriend&#8217;s phone said she was going to his house. (17)

4:52am &#8211; A slender woman was seen in the west parking lot of O&#8217;Reilly&#8217;s Auto Parts on the surveillance cameras . Address is 1002 W. University Ave. (12) It has not been confirmed whether or not the woman seen is Adrienne.

4:53am &#8211; Cab driver called Adrienne and she told him that she was on her way there (17).

4:54am &#8211; A dark 4 door vehicle was seen heading northbound in the O&#8217;Reillys parking lot 2 minutes later on the surveillance cameras (12).

5:00am &#8211; Party at Adrienne&#8217;s apartment ended (17).

5:00am &#8211; Last seen near Brown & Roosevelt streets. (3) Another reports states last seen at this location at 4:30am (7) -- not sure who she was last seen BY, or if this goes off pings, but this is also the same location her car was found.

APPROX 5:01am &#8211; approximate time she could have left her apartment, if we&#8217;re to take her &#8220;I&#8217;ll be there in a minute&#8221; call literally. Distance from her apartment to AMPM is .3 miles, or 6 minutes walking. (18)

5:04am &#8211; Cab driver (Tom) called Adrienne to make sure she was headed to the gas station. (11)

5:05am - Cab driver (Tom) called Adrienne to make sure she was headed to the gas station (again). (11) Previous reports indicated: Police said Adrienne called a cab company, but the cabbie couldn&#8217;t find her at a Tempe convenience store. (4) &#8220;Salinas asked for a driver to meet her at the AMPM gas station at the intersection of Hardy & University. Investigators told CBS 5 she never made it there&#8221; (5). LE saw surveillance of cab driver at AMPM but there was no sign of Adrienne there. LE subsequently questioned the cab driver and searched his home. AMPM is less than ¼ mile from Adrienne&#8217;s apartment. (9)

5:06am &#8211; Adrienne called the cab driver (Tom) saying she&#8217;d be there in a minute.

5:07am &#8211; Cab driver (Tom) called Adrienne again, looking for her, but the phone went to voicemail. (11) Her phone was turned off (1) or died (8).

Sunday, June 16th:
2:00pm &#8211; AS&#8217;s father found her car two blocks away from her apartment. (8)
Her Father called LE that afternoon. (8)

Other known info:
BF & Cabbie have been cleared by LE (17).
After leaving her disabled car, she walked less than a ¼ mile to her home and changed clothes and left again, leaving her wallet and keys behind. (9)
LE has questioned the cab driver and searched his home. Say he&#8217;s not a suspect at this time. (9) LE also took a DNA sample from cab driver (11).
LE did a sweep of Tempe Town Lake and found nothing. (9)
LE says that BF has been cleared and has fully cooperated. (10)
Cab procedures: "In a place like this, they would get out, look around, make sure the person wasn't in the store," Simon said. He said his son did just that but never saw Salinas. (11)
Francisco Arteaga told police Salinas was upset with him after a party at her apartment because she felt he &#8220;was not paying enough attention to her,&#8221; according to the report. (13)
Adrienne has a small dog that she never leaves home without bringing it or making sure someone will care for it while she&#8217;s gone (13).
The police report said Adrienne had no source of income and that her father gave her money for her living expenses, including $10 for gas a few days before she vanished. (14)
Adrienne only had one set of car keys for her car (NG show)
No one saw her return to the apartment after her accident (NG show).
Sgt. Pooley said that there were things on the passenger seat and back seats that indicate to them that there was only one person in the car, the driver (NG show).
News footage of BF: http://www.azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/20130624missing-tempe-woman-reward.html
News footage of roommate: http://www.kpho.com/story/22676371/tempe-teen-still-missing-week-and-a-half-later

1: http://www.azcentral.com/community/...ching-missing-tempe-woman.html?nclick_check=1
2: http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22601008/police-naked-body-of-woman-found-in-tempe-street
3: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...-missing-woman-Adrienne-Salinas#ixzz2WWHosmWu
4: http://www.azcentral.com/community/...sing-tempe-student-search-continues-abrk.html
5: http://www.kpho.com/story/22627002/...red?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
6: https://photos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s720x720/9109_599855283368143_1108049287_n.jpg
7: http://www.tempe.gov/index.aspx?page=31&recordid=1579
8: http://www.azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/20130624missing-tempe-woman-reward.html
9: http://www.kpho.com/story/22687012/...teen-makes-emotional-plea-for-her-safe-return
10: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...friends-step-up-search-for-missing-Tempe-girl
11: http://kpho.membercenter.worldnow.c...cab-company-called-by-missing-teen-speaks-out
12: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/18/adrienne-salinas-missing_n_3618785.html
13: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...linas-left-home-after-argument-with-boyfriend
14: http://www.azcentral.com/community/...tempe-missing-woman-friends-family-vigil.html
15: http://www.azfamily.com/news/Missing-Tempe-teen-new-information--215943951.html
16: http://www.kpho.com/story/22869930/police-report-sheds-light-prior-to-tempe-teens-disappearance
17: http://www.azcentral.com/community/...mystery-deepens-case-missing-tempe-woman.html
18: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #4

***PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL TIMES IN PURPLE ARE APPROXIMATE TIMES, GOING OFF OF DISTANCES FROM VARIOUS POINTS AND BASING THOSE TIMES OFF OF TIMES PROVIDED TO US FROM LE/MSM. THEY ARE NOT TO BE MISTAKEN AS FACTUAL TIMES, BUT MERELY AN AID TO UNDERSTANDING APPROXIMATE TIMES THAT THESE THINGS COULD HAVE OCCURRED. ALL PURPLE TIMES ARE IMO.**

why back to square one? confused as to why that footage would be released NOW? why not earlier if it clears anyone..... not cleared in my mind.

why back to square one? confused as to why that footage would be released NOW? why not earlier if it clears anyone..... not cleared in my mind.

because now that they've been cleared by LE... the two people that we all thought were most likely to be involved have been cleared.. we don't have much choice but to explore other avenues now. to me, that's pretty much starting over.

here is the timeline, updated to reflect approx. times that certain events could have happened (see the purple). lmk your thoughts!

***PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL TIMES IN PURPLE ARE APPROXIMATE TIMES, GOING OFF OF DISTANCES FROM VARIOUS POINTS AND BASING THOSE TIMES OFF OF TIMES PROVIDED TO US FROM LE/MSM. THEY ARE NOT TO BE MISTAKEN AS FACTUAL TIMES, BUT MERELY AN AID TO UNDERSTANDING APPROXIMATE TIMES THAT THESE THINGS COULD HAVE OCCURRED. ALL GREEN TIMES ARE IMO.**

*snipped by SandSage*

That is a LOT of work; very helpful. Thank you so much, Mamacita.

because now that they've been cleared by LE... the two people that we all thought were most likely to be involved have been cleared.. we don't have much choice but to explore other avenues now. to me, that's pretty much starting over.

Do you have a link saying they have been cleared?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne