AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iam really sorry to even ask this but iam really interested in this and i had untill right now never heard anything about britt or 5 perps the case or nothing . could someone give me a kind of rundown of what is happening here . It would be greatly appreciated.

In that link with CW's interview, they haven't linked the FB page run by CW, but they have linked the one run by Steph, correct?

Correct, thanks for pointing that out maybe I should let them know?

Oh my gosh, not me. It's too complicated and I wasn't here from the beginning. Hang on though. There are certainly posters on this thread who can...

ETA Reply to CanManEh.

Together Cathy and Chessie are starting a nationwide support group'....

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/missin...tney-wood-and-jeffrey-holloman-separate-cases

OMG. There is the family of another missing person involved here. And they are planning to join forces with someone charged with sex abuse of a child, to help find their missing loved one. How on earth do they think that will help?

I was thinking that same thing myself. If anything it will hurt her son's case. No way would I want my missing child to be linked to predators. She should have joined forces with Steph! IMO

Iam really sorry to even ask this but iam really interested in this and i had untill right now never heard anything about britt or 5 perps the case or nothing . could someone give me a kind of rundown of what is happening here . It would be greatly appreciated.

Brittney Wood was last seen leaving her home in the Tillman's Corner, AL area on Wednesday, May 30th, 2012 at approximately 7:30 PM. Authorities said Brittney was last seen May 30 heading to Baldwin County AL and the Styx River area with Donald Holland Sr., her uncle. Brittney's cell phone signal was traced to the Styx River area on May 30th. Records show that Brittney & Donnie arrived together at the home where Donnie Holland was staying in Styx River around 8:20pm. Brittney's Uncle Donnie Holland attempts suicide on Friday, June 1, 2012. Brittney was reported missing on Saturday, June 2nd, 2012. Uncle Donnie Holland dies Monday, June 4, 2012 from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Investigators confirm the handgun Donnie Holland used in the suicide belonged to Brittney. Donnie Holland was to meet with authorities involving a sex abuse case on June 1, about half an hour after he shot himself. Command center set up Tuesday, June 16th, in Baldwin County. Search efforts are being organized by the Klaas Kids Foundation. Brittney's uncle Randall Scott Wood arrested Tuesday, June 19th. He is charged with sexual abuse, sodomy and incest involving a juvenile. Indicted. Brittney's uncle Dustin Kent arrested Tuesday, June 19th. He is charged with sodomy and rape involving a juvenile. Arrested twice by BCSO and once by MPD. Indicted. Brittney's brother Derek Wood arrested Friday, July 13th. He is charged with second degree rape and sodomy. Indicted. Brittney's cousin Donald Holland Jr. arrested on Tuesday, July 17th. He is charged with incest, second degree sex abuse and rape. Indicted. William Brownlee arrested Sunday, July 22nd, a close friend of Brittney's uncle Donnie Holland. He is charged with sodomy and sexual abuse in the second degree. Indicted. Brittney's aunt Wendy Holland is indicted Thursday, November 29th. She is charged with child endangerment, sodomy on a child less than 12, sex abuse on a child less than 12, and sexual torture. And on Thrusday June 27th Chessie Wood, Brittney's mother was charged in the sex crimes also sodomy and 2 counts sex abuse of a child under 12.

Thanks so much for the help BSM .So from what i gather is it something like this basically a group of relatives sounds like brothers and a sister and a friend they did some really bad stuff to a little girl and thier all charged for that .maybe britt knows and wants to confront uncle donnie and he kills her then kills him self leaving britt missing him dead and a group of relatives to face those rape charges is that about right ..and just so i know those rape charges that wasn't on britt right that was a different little girl cause britt is like what 19....is that the jist of whats going on...

Thanks so much for the help BSM .So from what i gather is it something like this basically a group of relatives sounds like brothers and a sister and a friend they did some really bad stuff to a little girl and thier all charged for that .maybe britt knows and wants to confront uncle donnie and he kills her then kills him self leaving britt missing him dead and a group of relatives to face those rape charges is that about right ..and just so i know those rape charges that wasn't on britt right that was a different little girl cause britt is like what 19....is that the jist of whats going on...

Sorta, but sisters, brother, brothers in law, cousins. Alot more than anyone could explain in 1 post.

Here's a link to one of local stations that has been covering the story from the beginning they have an ENTIRE section dedicated to Brittney's case.

http://www.fox10tv.com/generic/news/local_news/mobile_county/brittney-wood

Together Cathy and Chessie are starting a nationwide support group'....

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/missin...tney-wood-and-jeffrey-holloman-separate-cases

OMG. There is the family of another missing person involved here. And they are planning to join forces with someone charged with sex abuse of a child, to help find their missing loved one. How on earth do they think that will help?

Using the 'memorial rock' as a comparison, I doubt it'll be more than a facebook group or a chip-in page.

Who wants to bet this interview is going turn into Chessie talking about ME, ME, ME- how she's innocent and if Brittney were here she could clear the whole thing up for her. :facepalm:

By the way, I didn't know until Steph said it on the radio show that Brittney was still listed as a runaway by NCMEC. I wish there was a way to change that. I know we don't know for sure that she didn't run away, but I highly doubt it given all the info that has come out.

Who wants to bet this interview is going turn into Chessie talking about ME, ME, ME- how she's innocent and if Brittney were here she could clear the whole thing up for her. :facepalm:

I think chessie will also throw, Wally did this and Wally did that in there a few times before she drops the F U bomb and hangs up. I hope the questions fly towards her.

It's great that CW is making the unwise decision to run her mouth off some more. I liken it
to hearing Ariel Castro make excuses and senseless statements today before starting
his many life sentences.

What did CW ever do just for Brittney's sake?
CW now says Brittney was horribly abused, I guess meaning by Donnie or the incident
in the past, but what did CW do to really change things for Britt? As usual, this is just
my own opinion. I'm not impressed with CW's style of parenting.

I was really hoping news of Brittney would surface while I was loving my grands at Disney.

By the way, I didn't know until Steph said it on the radio show that Brittney was still listed as a runaway by NCMEC. I wish there was a way to change that. I know we don't know for sure that she didn't run away, but I highly doubt it given all the info that has come out.

I think they do believe she left on her own!
I also think if something happened to her ONE of the many in jail would have said something to make things better for him or herself! JMO

I think they do believe she left on her own!
I also think if something happened to her ONE of the many in jail would have said something to make things better for him or herself! JMO

Respectfully bolded by me.

This is what I thought surely would happen in the Haleigh Cummings case when the major players went to jail for decades on drug charges, but so far....silence.

This says to me in both Brittney & Haleigh's cases that the people are willing to sit silently in jail cells (or sit silently at home on bond awaiting trial) because:
A) some of them have no clue how/why the girl disappeared- they legitimately were not involved;
B) some of them were so drugged out of their minds that they can't really remember;
and C) some of them were directly involved in the disappearance and they're covering their behinds.

Good Evening,

I spoke with the Baldwin Co clerks office today. Seems that the news report we heard on Monday night was incomplete.

Randall Scott Wood and Wendy Wood Holland have a trial date set for 10/7/13

Derek Wood, Dustin Kent and Donald Holland jr are set for trial 8/19/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members