MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Did you read the reference above?

And bed wetting is a huge sign of sexual abuse.

And a person trained in voice can control his voice for periods of time. Think of actors.

But, whatever. Doctors don't know, I guess.

Really? Did you read the reference above?

And bed wetting is a huge sign of sexual abuse.

And a person trained in voice can control his voice for periods of time. Think of actors.

But, whatever. Doctors don't know, I guess.

Yes I read the reference above, and the one after it. All of the problems on those lists can be completely unrelated to sexual abuse, (as your links themselves point out). Bed wetting, for example, can be caused by a small bladder.

Not that its in any way relevant, because a more desparate reach to incriminate someone I've rarely seen. There's no evidence that DR ever wet the bed, or was sexually abused. And even if he was both, there's no evidence that being sexually abused makes you go out at the age of 30 and kidnap children at gunpoint.

Sorry, but a person with a lisp cannot suddenly turn it off to go out and commit a crime, and then turn it back on again. It would take considerable practice to turn off a lisp.

When you find yourself doing such mental gymnastics to make DR's lisp evidence against him, despite the description of the kidnapper's voice including no mention of a lisp, you have tunnel vision.

thank you for your comments.

and why can you not entertain the thought that he is the perp?

I have brought up DAH and with the great research skills of jBrrown, she found this guy. Thank you.

Perhaps you could find out more info on him as it appears that the FBI agent thinks there is a link. You could contact him and see what he says.

I am going to go find out more about bed wetting. It should be easy as there are hundreds of references to it.

stuttering, or stammering as you call it, is a far more difficult problem to work with because of the emotional issues tied with it.

but her is a list of famous people that are able to control it. hm

Just bringing it up because it does not matter who says what. Too lazy to look up lisping as I feel it really does not matter what is said, but stuttering can be debilitating, so people should know they do not have to be held prisoner.

http://www.disabled-world.com/artman/publish/speech-famous.shtml

thank you for your comments.

and why can you not entertain the thought that he is the perp?

I have brought up DAH and with the great research skills of jBrrown, she found this guy. Thank you.

Perhaps you could find out more info on him as it appears that the FBI agent thinks there is a link. You could contact him and see what he says.

I am going to go find out more about bed wetting. It should be easy as there are hundreds of references to it.

BBM. I've said repeatedly that I regard DR as a suspect, just not the only suspect nor even necessarily the best one.

Good luck with your bed wetting research, although the subject has no relevance to the abduction of Jacob Wetterling.

I hesitate to post this because I know many people are very skeptical of psychics, etc. and we can't consider any of it fact. But as long as the topic (sort of) came up in this thread, I thought I'd share this website. The site owner does tarot readings for missing children/people and she did one for Jacob. It's a bit long but it is an interesting read, if you want to take the time.

http://empathysinsights.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/jacob-erwin-wetterling.html

Wow, Thanks, KeepHopeAlive - this was VERY interesting. (I will admit I'm a skeptic on stuff like this, but it does tend to make you think in a certain direction, which is interesting.) I suppose it's general enough that it could apply to many things. But the music and dancing made me think of the polka fest that was going on that day at the Del-Win ballroom.

In St. Cloud, we have the Mississippi River, with small islands in it down near the college called the Beaver Islands. Years ago when this first happened, I remember there being rumors that (apologies for gruesome thoughts) Jacob's body had been disposed of at Landy Packing, which was a meat processing plant along the river - right near the college. I'm not sure where the rumor started, but I remember hearing it from several different people. They seemed to think someone who possibly worked there had disposed of the body that way, and that's why nothing has ever been found. (Not sure of the actual practicalities of that scenario - just reporting what I remember hearing back then.)

If you go to this link
https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&so...,&hnear=County+Road+121,+St+Joseph,+Minnesota
(or if that doesn't work - go to google maps and put in "St. Joseph MN Lions Park, County Road 121, St. Joseph, MN") That park is a small "landmark" in town. If you look over to the right on the map about 4 inches, you will see Kiwi Court, where Jacob's home was. Then you can follow 295th Ave. to 16th Ave. SE which takes you down to the abduction site. As you can see on satellite view, there are several small quarries, "pot holes" (midwest term) or ponds scattered across there which would be filled with water. Further East behind DR's property is the Sauk River, which flows all the way into St. Cloud and dumps into the Mississippi. To the North, the Sauk River continues on through Rockville, Cold Spring, Richmond, into a big chain of lakes.

Also, the machines and construction could refer to the construction going on out behind St. Ben's college (which is in downtown St. Joe, on the north side of WEST Minnesota Street.)

It all is certainly a rural area, with many farms and fields and Jacob may well be close to home.

I forget, but didn't DR work at Landy packing at one time?

Oh! I have no idea. Did he?

OMG, he did.

St. Cloud State University
Bachelor of Science, Music Education
1974 – 1976

Dr. Albert Moore was and is the Greatest Trumpet Teacher in the World! Thanks Dr. Moore!
Activities and Societies: Member of "The White House", Kentucky Fried Chicken Employee, Landy Meat Packing Employee, SCSU Student Employee in Library, Member of area polka bands including "The Deutchmeisters", Band teacher for Sartell Schools, Trumpet teacher & performer in St. Cloud/Buffalo area, Running, Biking, Hitchhiking, Study and Practice!, Owner of worst excuse for a car ever-it left me stranded countless times, And I can't forget being "The World's Worst Cook!".

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dan-rassier/30/452/39b

He worked there between 1974 and 1976, according to his CV.

Shergal posted: Years ago when this first happened, I remember there being rumors that (apologies for gruesome thoughts) Jacob's body had been disposed of at Landy Packing, which was a meat processing plant along the river - right near the college. I'm not sure where the rumor started, but I remember hearing it from several different people. They seemed to think someone who possibly worked there had disposed of the body that way, and that's why nothing has ever been found. (Not sure of the actual practicalities of that scenario - just reporting what I remember hearing back then
[/QUOTE]

This is interesting because there was an investigation into a tip that Jacob was at a closed meat packing plant in Chippewa Falls, WI. A man, who had been a suspect in Jacob's abduction, told authorities that Jacob's body was disposed in a closed meat-packing plant in a city with the word "Falls" in it. The man was cleared of involvement and his story deemed false. The Chippewa Falls plant was searched for 2 1/2 hours, and the FBI issued a bulletin to all LE agencies in Minnesota to check any closed meat packing plants.

Source: 11/30/89 St Cloud Times

Joy's blog has Jared sharing a good deal of information about his abduction. For example, Jared was apparently gone for about 1 1/2 hrs, whereas various media reports had stated he was abducted for 3 hours.

Also, I think it's interesting to learn that Jared had been with a group of other kids moments prior to the abduction. It seems to me that the perp may have been trolling, saw these kids, and when Jared broke from the group he seized on the opportunity. I wonder if this is one of the reasons why LE was so certain that Jared's and Jacob's cases are related.

Furthermore - note that the man asked for directions to a specific home in Cold Spring. This would most certainly indicate that the man was a local.

Years ago when this first happened, I remember there being rumors that (apologies for gruesome thoughts) Jacob's body had been disposed of at Landy Packing, which was a meat processing plant along the river - right near the college. I'm not sure where the rumor started, but I remember hearing it from several different people. They seemed to think someone who possibly worked there had disposed of the body that way, and that's why nothing has ever been found. (Not sure of the actual practicalities of that scenario - just reporting what I remember hearing back then

This is interesting because there was an investigation into a tip that Jacob was at a closed meat packing plant in Chippewa Falls, WI. A man, who had been a suspect in Jacob's abduction, told authorities that Jacob's body was disposed in a closed meat-packing plant in a city with the word "Falls" in it. The man was cleared of involvement and his story deemed false. The Chippewa Falls plant was searched for 2 1/2 hours, and the FBI issued a bulletin to all LE agencies in Minnesota to check any closed meat packing plants.

Source: 11/30/89 St Cloud Times[/QUOTE]

Sadly it reminds me of the movie 'Fargo'. Too morbid for me but thanks for the info ELOCsoul

Joy's blog has Jared sharing a good deal of information about his abduction. For example, Jared was apparently gone for about 1 1/2 hrs, whereas various media reports had stated he was abducted for 3 hours.

Also, I think it's interesting to learn that Jared had been with a group of other kids moments prior to the abduction. It seems to me that the perp may have been trolling, saw these kids, and when Jared broke from the group he seized on the opportunity. I wonder if this is one of the reasons why LE was so certain that Jared's and Jacob's cases are related.

Furthermore - note that the man asked for directions to a specific home in Cold Spring. This would most certainly indicate that the man was a local.

He also knew the name of the homeowners- the Kraemers- which means he probably knew that Jared knew them. Also...the abductor had the police scanner/walkie talkie and Jacob's coat had 'police' written on it and the police funded Jacob's hockey team....seems this abductor could easily have been the man Jerry Wetterling had a sixth sense about.

Back for a moment to Seitz and the psychic with the coordinates....paraphrasing Blink on Crime: Vernon, Sr lived 147 miles NE of Vernon, Jr and exactly 37 miles from Edward Lanpear(who was convicted of sexually assaulting 2 young men)...and btw, if you look into Lanpear's story nobody had any idea he was capable of such a thing. Lanpear lived on a farm I think.

Forgot to add: not sure how Vernon's house + Lanpear's house relate to the coordinates...haven't checked that out yet.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho