AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"This is one of a series of some of the worst cases I've ever come across," said Assistant District Attorney, Nicki Patterson.

Prosecutors said Wood performed oral sex on her niece before forcing the child to do the same to her. Then the child was forced to have sex with her father, prosecutors said the alleged victim revealed in an interview.

"Pretty much everyone in this extended family was having sex with one another and having sex with the children," said Patterson.

Read More at: http://www.local15tv.com/shared/new...x-abuse-case-bound-over-grand-jury-1645.shtml

OMGWTF!! :sick:

I doubt any of us are really surprised to learn Chessie is just as perverted and vile as the rest of them. It's just so shocking and gross to have it all put out there by the prosecutors. To read what that poor child endured. Heaven help her.

Crazy me, I'm still on the fence as to what happened to Brittney. I think there's a good chance Brittney got the heck out of there. The county has too much evidence from other sources. As the video says, everyone was having relations with everyone. Three generations were involved. One big nasty-fest.

What would make Brittney's role in this so important that someone would single her out to be silenced?

Chessie?

:twocents:

This is awful. The poor victim.

I doubt any of us are really surprised to learn Chessie is just as perverted and vile as the rest of them. It's just so shocking and gross to have it all put out there by the prosecutors. To read what that poor child endured. Heaven help her.

Crazy me, I'm still on the fence as to what happened to Brittney. I think there's a good chance Brittney got the heck out of there. The county has too much evidence from other sources. As the video says, everyone was having relations with everyone. Three generations were involved. One big nasty-fest.

What would make Brittney's role in this so important that someone would be singled her out to be silenced?

Chessie?

:twocents:
Bolded by me,
That's the big question, IMO.

Maybe she was a victim, too, and when she got the FB message from the victim, she said she would come forward as well (I know she said she'd never go through that again after going through the trial, etc when she was abused as a kid by another family member, but maybe she felt like she needed to come forward as a way to support the younger victim.) Maybe word got out she was going to come forward and those involved were like "carp, it's easy to say one victim is lying, but two?" and maybe Brittney knew more about the complexities of the crimes - maybe that there were drug deals or something involved as well.
That's pretty much the only theory I have right now. Do y'all have any?

ETA: Steph, did Britt reply to the victim after the one message that's gist was "I don't know who to believe, what happened?" and if so, have you and/or Wally been shown that message?

Did ANYONE catch when Chessie's atty said "The murder of Brittney wood" at 1:48(around there) mark?

I had to watch it twice to make sure I heard that right.

So we hear what we all had thought from the damn start:
3 generations of incest
The family members for 3 generations were having sex with one another
They continued this well into adulthood
Then they subjected their own children into incestuous behavior (with aunts, uncles, cousins and ultimately some parents)
They traded their kids around to other family members to have sex with.

There's no way in hell there isn't video or photos. They did this because they could. Because they thought nothing wrong with it.

Steph, Thank you from the bottom of my heart - to both you, Wally, Payton's father and his family for breaking this cycle. Thank you. Thank you.

"This is one of a series of some of the worst cases I've ever come across," said Assistant District Attorney, Nicki Patterson.

Prosecutors said Wood performed oral sex on her niece before forcing the child to do the same to her. Then the child was forced to have sex with her father, prosecutors said the alleged victim revealed in an interview.

"Pretty much everyone in this extended family was having sex with one another and having sex with the children," said Patterson.

Read More at: http://www.local15tv.com/shared/new...x-abuse-case-bound-over-grand-jury-1645.shtml

OMGWTF!! :sick:
BBM: To put it bluntly- they were having orgies with children. We know there was meth abuse and definitely Rx Pill abuse going on. I don't for a second believe sex with the kids = getting drugs for free. I do however think the kids were around while they had these drug fueled parties and sadly were involved in the sex aspect. I think Chessie was sleeping with Donald and her own sister to keep her pill supply though. I now believe ALL THE RUMORS most of us read so very very early on (the first few weeks and month) when this all began.

There was a rumor that seems to be more than true, that Chessie was sleeping with Donald and her own sister for pills.

Now, here's a question: Where was Paul in all this?

OMG....this little child was passed around from relative to relative AND raped by her father, also?? :steamed:

Monsters! Those poor children.

We are looking back, with the benefit of hindsight when trying to figure out a possible motive for Brittney's murder, which leads us to wonder why her when there were clearly other "problems", (other children who had, or would, make credible complaints) for these monsters. But, at the time of Brittney's disappearance, that might not have been clear to the monsters themselves. Or, perhaps "they" thought that Brittney might try to support and encourage these children, in their complaints. (If Brittney did confront Donnie that night, perhaps this was actually known to them?) Or, perhaps Brittney's murder didn't have anything directly to do with the investigation, perhaps there was a heated argument about drugs, or jealousy, or lord knows what else... This would be more likely if Donnie had also been murdered.
Is anything known of Donnie's whereabouts/movements between the night of Brittney's disappearance, until he killed himself? Where was he, who was he with, what was he doing?
Was the sick kid FB posts on the night Brittney was lost, or the next night? (That proceeding Donnie's shooting?)

This is such a sad story.

I am so incredibly impressed that Brittney gave up custody of Peyton.

Ok, I really am going now.

JUNE 22, 2012

"All we reported to the family is that we had information through our investigation that puts [Brittney Wood] in the Grand Bay area or south Mobile County at or around same time [Holland] is committing suicide,” Levy said. "We don’t have any reason to believe that Brittney is not alive and we are continuing to investigate this as missing person.”

http://classic.lagniappemobile.com/a...articleID=5550

"It's a story that technically began February 26, 2012 when investigators said Brittney's uncle, Randall Scott Wood, called authorities to report the family sex abuse."

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/special_reports/special-report-missing-brittney

Scott Wood. How does he fit in all this? Is he the one honest guy who, out of nowhere, decides to contact the authorities and implicate his entire family as sexual perverts?

He goes to court the same date as Wendy.

Boy ... now I'm back again to wondering about C's [sp?] story ...

1. How reliable is C's story, !ACCORDING TO CW!, that supposedly BW told C that BW planned to go visit DH that fateful night?

2. Could C have been coerced to tell that story to LE?

3. How credible is C

4. @ Steph: Have you or Wally spoken directly with C

Maybe I've already asked these questions ... my head just keeps spinning round and round in this case ... hope I don't start vomiting green pea soup!

Yes, I have spoken to K <modsnip> many times about this in the beginning. Wally was with me once in a face to face. Remember in the beginning I along with everyone was repeating what we were told by CW. CW is the one that told EVERYONE that Britt said she was going to see K <modsnip> she even told me that on the Wed night 5/30 when she called me to tell me that they argued and she left. K <modsnip> along with others of Brittney's friends said she (Britt) told them she was going to stay with DH! Even Andy (P's Dad) said that when he told Britt he wasn't coming to get her that she said "fine I'll call donnie!"

K <modsnip> has since dropped out of site I do know where she lives and she knows where I live but I have had no reason to contact her as her story never changed. And also she had no problem going to LE and answering ALL their questions.

Pardon my stupidity but is there a sub-forum for Brittney? With everything going on it would be terrific if there were. Brittney has become like a lil' sister that I wish I could save a million times over.

I know this is going to be odd to say but: I've always felt Chessie made up EVERYTHING. Her stories change
she refuses a poly
I think she had Brittney getting the drugs for her and had Donnie pick Brittney up down the road so that LE would not come to Chessie's house because Chessie and her creep husband Paul were already under investigation a few times with CPS. Remember: they lost custody (Temp) after the birth of their 2nd kids because of drug screening AT THE HOSPITAL.

*as a part-time nurse, this happens in this way:
Patient comes in and either is on an opiate replacement med (suboxone, subutex or methadone) OR is using currently and we must always call CPS and a social worker.
The baby is delivered and tested for drugs as well.
Any child that comes up positive and the parent was NOT on methadone etc but instead using oxy's, tabs, vicodin etc illegally - will then have CPS and a social worker involved. That is law with medicaid. 100% fact.

So she has Brittney go with Donnie
She knows something is amiss because Brittney doesn't return, but then suddenly Donald dies and then they care. *eye roll*.

IMO Chessie knew what happened to Brittney and I think she damn well knew exactly when Donald shot himself. From the start it's appeared to be a cover-up. First its:
Brittneys gun that NO ONE BUT ChESSIE knew about
Then it's brittney's gun with 2 bullets and 1 killed Donald but where's the other (leading to the: Brittney must've been shot)
Then it's Brittney's cell phone battery was located
Brittney's phone mysteriously turns back on and then off again.
For all we know, that phone was taken days before she was reported missing and sold via CL or through mutual drug buddies and that person turned it on to "jail break it" (it was a smart phone). Until the sim card is switched out, it would show it's on - on her account.

Chessie then goes into the worst grieving mother act ever of all time.
Derrick goes missing because he cut his bracelet off but is found at his grandmothers home (paternal nana .. right?). I totally think Chessie knew all along.

Here's the thing: She's guilty as sin for something. And she's the weaker one who WILL crack if thrown in jail for an extended period of time. Wendy won't crack - she's sociopath I swear she is.

OH Chessie... How I wish the worst for you and I hate doing that because you have 2 beautiful small babies at home and 3 beautiful adults children that you failed so miserably but love you still because they just want their mama to be a MOM!

BBM

LE confirmed that 1 bullet was still in the gun. 1 casing found in the truck. However LE could NOT confirm how many times the gun had been fired and if there was more than 2 bullets. But going on what CW said that there were ONLY 2 bullets Brittney was not shot by one of those per LE.

Bolded by me,
That's the big question, IMO.

Maybe she was a victim, too, and when she got the FB message from the victim, she said she would come forward as well (I know she said she'd never go through that again after going through the trial, etc when she was abused as a kid by another family member, but maybe she felt like she needed to come forward as a way to support the younger victim.) Maybe word got out she was going to come forward and those involved were like "carp, it's easy to say one victim is lying, but two?" and maybe Brittney knew more about the complexities of the crimes - maybe that there were drug deals or something involved as well.
That's pretty much the only theory I have right now. Do y'all have any?

ETA: Steph, did Britt reply to the victim after the one message that's gist was "I don't know who to believe, what happened?" and if so, have you and/or Wally been shown that message?

Brittney did NOT reply other than to say I'm sorry. Everything that was shown in that special report was ALL that was in those messages.

And the why silence Brittney above the rest? It seems to be forgotten HOW strong Britt could be <modsnip>. JMO

JUNE 22, 2012

"All we reported to the family is that we had information through our investigation that puts [Brittney Wood] in the Grand Bay area or south Mobile County at or around same time [Holland] is committing suicide,” Levy said. "We don’t have any reason to believe that Brittney is not alive and we are continuing to investigate this as missing person.”

http://classic.lagniappemobile.com/a...articleID=5550

"It's a story that technically began February 26, 2012 when investigators said Brittney's uncle, Randall Scott Wood, called authorities to report the family sex abuse."

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/special_reports/special-report-missing-brittney

Scott Wood. How does he fit in all this? Is he the one honest guy who, out of nowhere, decides to contact the authorities and implicate his entire family as sexual perverts?

He goes to court the same date as Wendy.

Her phone pinging in GB 1:47am 5/31/12 the official LE report says donnie shot himself around 2pm 6/1/12. times do NOT match!! lagniappe miss reported!

Brittney's Mom and her attorney are doing exactly what I feared they would - exploiting Brittney to the hilt, to try and get Mom found not guilty. I cannot believe they are being so foolish. Do they really think a grand jury will be swayed by the argument, 'you must find me not guilty because otherwise there will be no-one to search for my missing daughter'?

I hope the DA has some of the same evidence I think some of our posters have seen, of Chessie's lack of effort on behalf of her daughter. I hope too, this sort of defence will open up a way for the DA to question Chessie about exactly what happened to every cent of the money donated for Brittney. She could end up looking real bad in court, imo.

Chessie's defence has already said; it's 'only' one time, the victim is a liar, the charges are all a conspiracy(by family??) to stop Chessie finding out who murdered her daughter (note how he has no compunction about writing Brittney off completely, to help his client?).

Chessie is going to drag everything and everyone down with her, in her efforts to escape these charges. Wally's sister has just stepped aboard the Titanic, imo, and it's already hit the iceburg.

I wonder if this is a strategy? Chessie goes first because the DA knows she'll blame everyone, and probably anger the other people charged SO much that they start talking too?

The odd thing that RSW did in going to police - that confused me a lot, but I read a big article from an investigator on a national online child *advertiser censored* team in England. They caught loads of people, and he said it was not unusual AT ALL for people who purchased and viewed the *advertiser censored*, to also report the sites at the same time! He thought it was some kind of weird way of them trying to make amends for their wrongdoing.

Brittney did NOT reply other than to say I'm sorry. Everything that was shown in that special report was ALL that was in those messages.

And the why silence Brittney above the rest? It seems to be forgotten HOW strong Britt could be <modsnip>. JMO

I thought at first Brittney might have been trying to elicit info from the victim on Donnie's behalf - now I'm wondering if Chessie asked Brittney to find out what the victim was saying, and who was being accused.

Gosh, I wonder if the victim kept quiet about Chessie's role to avoid hurting Brittney,(she seemed to be very fond of her) but once she was sure Brittney had disappeared, felt free to reveal everything?

Her phone pinging in GB 1:47am 5/31/12 the official LE report says donnie shot himself around 2pm 6/1/12. times do NOT match!! lagniappe miss reported!

Thanks Steph. I caught it, too. Brittney's very last phone ping occurred 36 hours before Donnie shot himself. Donnie was found 36 hours after Brittney's last phone ping. Donnie was shot or shot himself 36 hours after Britt's last ping. In my opinion, 36 hours is a lot of time to talk.

The gun. It is a little indifferent to carry a gun with only two bullets. However, I can see it happening if the gun was from a trade and it came with the two bullets. Who else besides Chessie knew Britt carried this gun, did Derek mention the gun? If Chessie is the only person who can say Britt had a gun, I have to question if we're being told the truth. The only way to confirm would be to question the person who gave Brittney the gun. They would likely know whether they gave her the gun with 2 bullets, more than 2 bullets or maybe none. Sadly, because it was likely a trade for something illegal, I doubt this person would come forward. If there was ever a trade!

Dear God this case infuriates me. Sick, sick people and the innocent children. I am so proud of the victim(s) that came forward and put a stop to the generational sins of this family. She is a hero! She stopped these sick perverts from victimizing any more children. I hope she is proud of herself and is surrounded by a loving support system. She has a tough road ahead of her, but she can do it. She is a brave, strong survivor. She is in control and holds the reigns now. God bless her.

Gosh, I wonder if the victim kept quiet about Chessie's role to avoid hurting Brittney,(she seemed to be very fond of her) but once she was sure Brittney had disappeared, felt free to reveal everything?

We have been told there are more victims. I don't think we know if Chessie's victim is the one that contacted Brittney via Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HEYN0W