AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not recall if it has been mentioned, but does anyone know approximately how long it would take to go from Tempe to Apache Junction? Thanks

Do not recall if it has been mentioned, but does anyone know approximately how long it would take to go from Tempe to Apache Junction? Thanks

http://goo.gl/maps/j9AmN

According to this:

GET DIRECTIONS

Suggested routes
27.6 mi, 33 mins In current traffic: 34 mins
US-60 E

But a more specific, specific map would be:

Wait a minute....holy cow, I must be going crazy here, but according to the link I just above, the map for good witch (Glenda from the North :) ), it says S. Mill...

for about three seconds the other day seeing that flood rescue video, I toyed with the idea she flowed outta that bronco. but of course that's just silly.

I haven't put any thought into where she was originally placed. But it was what, 5 weeks between Adrienne going missing and the rains and flooding? That's a long time. I think she would've had to have been buried initially in nice soft sediment or somethng like that in order to still be in a state where the land owner would say he saw her legs sticking out from under the bush.. if she was in water in canyon lake and hten in water in the flood and only just on dry land since the flooding, wouldn't her body be in a very different state?

gosh I don't know about this stuff. but "upstream of the flooding" is a certainty anyway, IMO.

Is it a fact that there was another woman? I know A thought he was not paying enough attention to her...but could he have talking football with the guys? I mean, do we KNOW it was another woman or is this an assumption?

Back to what we were talking about before I forget, HIP, is that in addition to straight linear and circular, we also have triangular patterns which seem to come up frequently. JMO.

for about three seconds the other day seeing that flood rescue video, I toyed with the idea she flowed outta that bronco. but of course that's just silly.

I haven't put any thought into where she was originally placed. But it was what, 5 weeks between Adrienne going missing and the rains and flooding? That's a long time. I think she would've had to have been buried initially in nice soft sediment or somethng like that in order to still be in a state where the land owner would say he saw her legs sticking out from under the bush.. if she was in water in canyon lake and hten in water in the flood and only just on dry land since the flooding, wouldn't her body be in a very different state?

gosh I don't know about this stuff. but "upstream of the flooding" is a certainty anyway, IMO.

BBM

You're not the only one, but you had rescue workers there and "lookey loos", reporters, LE, and the following day when they dug and towed it out, more reporters and a bunch of their friends. The smell would have been noted by many on either day. JMO

Go back on the thread and find my post on burying things in the desert and what happens, think it's about 2-3 pages back. That will help you understand what the climate here does. That's from my perspective living around livestock most of my life.

http://goo.gl/maps/j9AmN

According to this:

GET DIRECTIONS

Suggested routes
27.6 mi, 33 mins In current traffic: 34 mins
US-60 E

But a more specific, specific map would be:

Thanks Margarita. I am still learning the ropes around here, I can get around Google maps to get by, but still a lot to learn, but I WILL GET IT ALL eventually LOL!!!!!!!

I really doubt anyone from the party or apartment was in a state to drive her such a distance if she had died, or been killed in or near home. Or would have dared taken such a risk. IMO this case has all the hallmarks of a predator to me. Will be shocked, if it turns out otherwise, assuming this case is solved. JMO

I would think though Bc of the vultures her body/tissue had somewhat been preserved. I know you guys touched on this yesterday extensively. I read all of it.

The dam at canyon lake and area south where I set the pin never typically reaches higher than 69 F at that elevation. If in reading this crazy stuff right... Lol!

http://www.grtu.org/monitor_template.php

Thanks Margarita. I am still learning the ropes around here, I can get around Google maps to get by, but still a lot to learn, but I WILL GET IT ALL eventually LOL!!!!!!!

You're welcome, Glenda :) The learning process is infinite. That's what makes it interesting. :)

So it's mainly residents that travel in that area?

that's my feeling, other than people going to payson (which there's really not a lot of reason to go to either, but people do to get out of the heat). I've lived here many years and the only reason I take the 60 that far is to go to the RenFest (a few miles south on the 60) or for work. There is nothing out there that would cause someone who didn't need to be there to be there other then the RenFest, which starts in Feb.

I got 33 mins as well...Fwiw :)

Okay, so working together and bouncing off each other's posts, let's consolidate this 33 minute, 30ish mile formula in a completely circular pattern, with Brown and Roosevelt streets being the vertex. Within it will exist more circular, as well as linear / triangular patterns and shapes, distances...(can you make an image for us HIP of a big circle with Tempe in the middle? On it, can you pls mark Brown and Roosevelt as the center point, as well as where Adrienne's remains were found. And then do a bullseye over it in incriments of say, ten miles? :) Not to ask too much or anything, haha. :biggrin:

Back to the RSOs...
http://www.azdps.gov/Services/Sex_Offender/

Okay, so working together and bouncing off each other's posts, let's consolidate this 33 minute, 30ish mile formula in a completely circular pattern, with Brown and Roosevelt streets being the vertex. Within it will exist more circular, as well as linear / triangular patterns and shapes, distances...(can you make an image for us HIP of a big circle with Tempe in the middle? On it, can you pls mark Brown and Roosevelt as the center point, as well as where Adrienne's remains were found. And then do a bullseye over it in incriments of say, ten miles? :) Not to ask too much or anything, haha. :biggrin:

Back to the RSOs...

I shall try! ;). Working on it now. Talk later everyone! Lol

I know many of you locals walked the route. I can't help but wonder if anyone saw Adrienne walking from the view of their balconies along the way...IIRC, Miss D said this was plausible because I think I asked this question before...(unless I dreamed it, which is entirely possible!).

Also, I can't help but ponder the possibility of multiple perps possibly involved, 2 or more. She was just abducted so quickly and efficiently, taking into account the one minute timeframe after her last conversation with cab driver...

Which brings back up the possible gang activity as well...

I need to go back and look at attempted abductions in the area involving multiple perps...

I really doubt anyone from the party or apartment was in a state to drive her such a distance if she had died, or been killed in or near home. Or would have dared taken such a risk. IMO this case has all the hallmarks of a predator to me. Will be shocked, if it turns out otherwise, assuming this case is solved. JMO

For the sake of discussion:

1) A group of drunk and baked underage or slightly above age teens conspiring to kill her with a level of effectiveness far beyond the scope of Tempe LE

or

2) A person kidnapping her and then giving "Face Time" to a surveillance camera at convenience store for all of 45 seconds to solidify an alibi

I think we need to back it up here a bit. Means, motive, and opportunity. The last person to communicate with her was _________.
I get caught up in this "but what if", but just looking at it as a reasonable person......where do the bread crumbs lead?
Once again, everybody is back on the table.
JMO

While doing screen shots I came across this near where A was found.

What is this a bunker or something?

And the circle above it looks like a little utility house. Here's the area from a little further away.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376800196.484368.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376800154.403492.jpg

Do you think she could have been covered with rocks? That happens often in the desert as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Child in Time