CA CA - Bryce Laspisa, 19, Castaic, 30 Aug 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ dragracerz: Any surveillance tape at the Buttonwillow truck stop area of Bryce talking with anyone, other than a cashier at his/her register while paying for a purchase? TIA

roommate: sometimes roommates just don't get along (re: his statement). I know my first college roommate lasted one semester before I got the heck out of there into another room assignment.

and fwiw I also got written up a few times for being loud after hours. I still have the tickets in my scrap book ;-)

:twocents:

Tickets for being loud in your scrapbook! :floorlaugh:

LOVE.IT! :D

@ dragracerz: I don't recall reading anything about records of Bryce eating/purchasing food along his drive? Or, has that info just not been released yet or not known?

Did the roommate or g/f say that Bryce took food with him from Rocklin/Chico area? TIA

Oh ... this waiting is painful ... and I don't know this young man or his family.

Prayers for Bryce's safe return and peace for his family! :heartbeat:

@ dragracerz: Any surveillance tape at the Buttonwillow truck stop area of Bryce talking with anyone, other than a cashier at his/her register while paying for a purchase? TIA

They have tapes from a lot of locations but wont give details

@ dragracerz: I don't recall reading anything about records of Bryce eating/purchasing food along his drive? Or, has that info just not been released yet or not known?

Did the roommate or g/f say that Bryce took food with him from Rocklin/Chico area? TIA

There were food / gas purchases made in Rocklin but the details from the charges don't give time of purchase just when charge was completed

Nothing yet from Coroner

Heres an update to some other questions:

Bryce was not evicted from dorm - this was confirmed

Bryce was on kind of an allowance and all transactions of the money he had acess to are accounted for

The seatbelts were not cut in the vehicle

It is still not known conclusively if the emergency tool was used to break the rear window or if it was broken in the crash

Nothing yet from Coroner

Heres an update to some other questions:

Bryce was not evicted from dorm - this was confirmed

Bryce was on kind of an allowance and all transactions of the money he had acess to are accounted for

The seatbelts were not cut in the vehicle

It is still not known conclusively if the emergency tool was used to break the rear window or if it was broken in the crash
Thank you for keeping us updated, Dragracerz...

This must be excruciating for you and Bryce's family...

:grouphug:

Also, the video footage of the two times by Castaic lake was at 2:07 and 4:20 (I originally posted 2:30 & 4:20)

2:07 would be while he was talking to my sister during their last conversation Her phone records show call was 2:08. That is the conversation when Bryce said he was off I5 looking for a place to sleep
Possibly the time AT&T has and the video footage has dosent match by a few minutes but this does put him (or at least his vehicle) at Castaic at 2:08

Thank you for keeping us updated, Dragracerz...

This must be excruciating for you and Bryce's family...

:grouphug:

Your welcome. Being on the computer is actually helping me, otherwise I'd just be sitting here going nuts

Also, the video footage of the two times by Castaic lake was at 2:07 and 4:20 (I originally posted 2:30 & 4:20)

2:07 would be while he was talking to my sister during their last conversation Her phone records show call was 2:08. That is the conversation when Bryce said he was off I5 looking for a place to sleep
Possibly the time AT&T has and the video footage has dosent match by a few minutes but this does put him (or at least his vehicle) at Castaic at 2:08

Thanks so much for your insight. I'm really really hoping that Bryce will return safely to your family.

Based on the timeline, it seems plausible that he found a spot to pull over and sleep in Castaic shortly after 2am, and then he woke up and was trying to find his way out of Castaic back onto I-5 when the accident happened.

@ dragracerz: When/how long ago/where (city or state) did Bryce get the tattoo?

What is the significance of the design to Bryce?

Is that his birthday and astrological sign?
"Tattoo of Taurus bullhead with Roman numeral on left shoulder"

https://sphotos-b-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1185179_619793888065018_1774353764_n.jpg
1185179_619793888065018_1774353764_n.jpg

Your welcome. Being on the computer is actually helping me, otherwise I'd just be sitting here going nuts

Not only is WSleuthing great "therapy"...

You are helping Bryce and your whole family a great deal...

who knows if that one piece of evidence/detail you provide helps to find Bryce...

:praying:

@ dragracerz: Have LE found and questioned the driver of the car that was seen following one minute behind Bryce's SUV on the video surveillance at Castaic Lake at the 4:20am time? TIA

@ dragracerz: When/how long ago/where (city or state) did Bryce get the tattoo?

What is the significance of the design to Bryce?

Is that his birthday and astrological sign?
"Tattoo of Taurus bullhead with Roman numeral on left shoulder"

https://sphotos-b-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1185179_619793888065018_1774353764_n.jpg
1185179_619793888065018_1774353764_n.jpg

Zodiac sign He is Taurus Birthday April 30
The IV is for 4 (april) *advertiser censored* is for 30th
He got that this year in california

Thanks so much for your insight. I'm really really hoping that Bryce will return safely to your family.

Based on the timeline, it seems plausible that he found a spot to pull over and sleep in Castaic shortly after 2am, and then he woke up and was trying to find his way out of Castaic back onto I-5 when the accident happened.

Only problem is that his vehicle would have been going the wrong way at 4:20

Video shows vehicle going toward lake both times

@ dragracerz: Have LE found and questioned the driver of the car that was seen following one minute behind Bryce's SUV on the video surveillance at Castaic Lake at the 4:20am time? TIA

GREAT QUESTION, one I want answered also.

Havent heard from LASD on this yet

There is also a M and a K on that tattoo for the first initial of his mom and dads name.

Zodiac sign He is Taurus Birthday April 30
The IV is for 4 (april) *advertiser censored* is for 30th
He got that this year in california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads