NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone... I am new to posting although not new to this case. After reading what I cant even remember how many threads today, I must admit at times while reading what was written here and what had been written elsewhere these last few months made me wonder if I was reading about the same case! If not for the same names...

I must say, I am really frustrated (to put it nicely) after all the time I have put into the search for RM only to find out months later so much has been "polished" and/or withheld!

My brain literally hurts from trying to sort through the "tangled web" of Information. I would really like to see a police report....but now I wonder... would a police report do any good? Everyone has mentioned over and over again how all the info has come from one source, and let's be honest, IMO not a very reliable source. So I have to ask myself, what good would an initial report be if the information is still coming from one source...the very same source I find myself questioning!

From day one I have wondered about how this case has been handled. Why only a couple of searches?? Why no candlelight vigil? Why hardly any media attention?? Why no police statements other than intially? Why does it seem like everyone is doing the exact opposite of what ALL the sites on the missing suggest?
I know if this was my loved one, I would have handled things much differently...but I just chalked it up to "everyone being different". I guess I would have never made a good detective!

I must say I am rather impressed with a l ot that I have read here. I found myself :banghead: why didnt I think of that?? :blush:

Anyway, so you all know where I stand at this point. IMO RM walked out on his own as most of you seem to think... however, I do not believe for one second that NOBODY has heard or seen anything in all this time.. I believe he had help .....help from someone very close to him... it is too clean. Too....staged.

All I know is someone is not being very honest, which just riles me to no end as I think of all the time and energy so many have given that could have been used on real information or someone that truly wishes to be found...

Order a Report by Mail
This is the slow way of doing it, but if you are too far from the Central Records Section in Yaphank, you can download the request for public record here http://www.co.suffolk.ny.us/police/forms/foil.pdf and mail to Suffolk County Police Department Central Records Section 30 Yaphank Avenue, Yaphank, N.Y. 11980-9705 Make sure you write your complaint number on the application. You will also need to send a check with your request, in the amount of $ 1.00 made out to the SUFFOLK COUNTY POLICE DEPARTMENT. You will receive your certified copy within 7 - 10 business days.

Looks like you can request report by mail if anyone's interested :seeya:
http://apps.suffolkcountyny.gov/police/documents/PDCS-5414e.pdf
http://apps.suffolkcountyny.gov/police/records.htm

Anyway, so you all know where I stand at this point. IMO RM walked out on his own as most of you seem to think... however, I do not believe for one second that NOBODY has heard or seen anything in all this time.. I believe he had help .....help from someone very close to him... it is too clean. Too....staged.

All I know is someone is not being very honest, which just riles me to no end as I think of all the time and energy so many have given that could have been used on real information or someone that truly wishes to be found...
Welcome!

I'm curious about the missing on purpose/ help from the inside theory. Many others have stated it as well. What is the motive?

A lot of people are angry that the information has changed. The phone being a big issue for some. I do believe this was a prudent move by LE. It doesn't make any sense to me why the family would withhold this information unless LE instructed them to do so for investigative reasons.

Welcome!

I'm curious about the missing on purpose/ help from the inside theory. Many others have stated it as well. What is the motive?

A lot of people are angry that the information has changed. The phone being a big issue for some. I do believe this was a prudent move by LE. It doesn't make any sense to me why the family would withhold this information unless LE instructed them to do so for investigative reasons.

Not just the phone. Several articles state he was last seen at Arrow at 2:15. not on camera at home at 2:45. I'm sure there's other inconsistencies as well.
:twocents:

Not just the phone. Several articles state he was last seen at Arrow at 2:15. not on camera at home at 2:45. I'm sure there's other inconsistencies as well.
:twocents:

Okay well maybe it's me but I think that's because LE didn't want anyone who may want to call or text RM to think there was any possibility that his phone was not with him.

I do not think there will be a suspect nor a person of interest in this because there has been no evidence of crime...

He ran away!

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members