GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im wondering why we needed to know JR's boyfriends name and why they published two photos of them together.?

I have not seen the picture. Has this person been named in an article from MSN?

Yes, he has been named in a few different articles and there are multiple photos of him in msm.

Im wondering why we needed to know JR's boyfriends name and why they published two photos of them together.?

After a work meeting on this exact thing I'm getting a better idea of how msm works. They want to be the one with an exclusive detail and they don't care if they compromise someone's privacy to do it. They're vultures.

My guess as to why UC was named is that the flatmate was named then a journalist looked up her Facebook and saw that she was listed as being in a relationship with him. Quite a few photos in msm are credited as being from Facebook in this case. I'm also guessing that this is why many of Morgan's friends deactivated their Facebook accounts as referenced in one of the articles - because they didn't want journalists taking their private photos and publishing them.

This is one time when the friends have been clever by deactivating their accounts, maybe someone in their group works in media, or has at least had a little experience.

Regarding Morgan not seeming to have fought back or defend himself from his killer …..

Is it possible that a pharmaceutical industry manager may have knowledge of and access to drugs that may incapacitate a person?

Drugs that may have been slipped into a pre-sex drink?

True.. it is alleged that he had sex before being murdered, if he had drugs in pre-sex drink how capable would he have been, or did he have sex elsewhere before coming home or going to the bar?
If the person had access to certain drugs, why would they not just add a lethal dose enough to murder him, that way, no blood, no threat of unwanted noises, easy escape, this would have perhaps thrown the investigation towards drugs & not scorned lover.

Seems that the person who murdered him, wished for him to hurt, feel pain ( multiple stabs to the back) & then neck

back to the scorned lover theory again

This is one time when the friends have been clever by deactivating their accounts, maybe someone in their group works in media, or has at least had a little experience.

Isn't it just! Very clever, sensible and respectful of them.

What are the odds that he paddled down the pub for his nightcap to fill in time while he was waiting for his BC to knock off work and come around. That would take a few kittens off the suspect list.

Of those left, are any of them shelf stackers? She'd be handy with a blade.

Were any of the 14 females bar staff at the Oaks? It seems strange to go for 30 mins at that time of the night unless you were waiting for one of the staff to finish her shift and talk her into a night cap at your place. That could also explain looking at the CCTV to see if he walked home alone.

I tend to disagree with some comments about the police already having a suspect. I don't believe they do due to the time that has passed. If they had a strong suspicion they would rush the DNA tests and not risk the public/other Casanova's safety. Just my 2 cents

Were any of the 14 females bar staff at the Oaks? It seems strange to go for 30 mins at that time of the night unless you were waiting for one of the staff to finish her shift and talk her into a night cap at your place. That could also explain looking at the CCTV to see if he walked home alone.
rsbm...

I agree there could be something in this idea... if there is an absence of phone/sms contact, perhaps the short visit to the pub involved a bit of a chat or a wink to one of the bar staff, who would still have to clean up and close up for half an hour or so after the patrons have left. It would then fit well into the time frame and explain the lack of evidence of contact with anyone...

rsbm...

I agree there could be something in this idea... if there is an absence of phone/sms contact, perhaps the short visit to the pub involved a bit of a chat or a wink to one of the bar staff, who would still have to clean up and close up for half an hour or so after the patrons have left. It would then fit well into the time frame and explain the lack of evidence of contact with anyone...

valid point, it could have also been just a place in which he felt comfortable to relax, be himself, his turf where he could choose whether he wanted company or not.

The staff have said that he frequented there often during the week, bet many others knew that too

valid point, it could have also been just a place in which he felt comfortable to relax, be himself, his turf where he could choose whether he wanted company or not.

The staff have said that he frequented there often during the week, bet many others knew that too

At least a couple of the pics of him with girls look like they're taken inside the Oaks. I'm on my phone at moment and can't say which ones, but the first pic in the most recent article with MH and 2 girls is one I'm thinking of...

Like you... I have been thinking outside the box, too... As we wait for more information from LE/MSM...

I was wondering if the perp may have been a male... Who had a "crush" on Morgan...

Knowing he could not compete with the 14 BC's might have helped lead to his unraveling?

:dunno:

I'm not ruling out a male just yet. Going by the following report, police may have requested DNA from males as well.

September 24, 2013

Police would not reveal yesterday how many men or women had been asked to voluntarily provide a DNA sample which would then rule them in or out of the high-profile murder investigation

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-dna-murder-slue/story-fni0cszg-1226725564135

I want to believe the police have strong suspicions who did this, and are just getting their case together (as others have said on this thread). Nowadays the police and prosecution need to make sure their case is as watertight as possible to avoid devious defense lawyers and the accused getting away with their crime.

Waiting on information from phone companies, perusing CCTV, getting statements, etc all take time. In the scheme of things, it really hasn't been that long since Morgan was murdered, given the killer wasn't caught in the act.

Still, I just wake everyday hoping for an arrest! Or at least another MSM article :)

Exactly strangeworld, in the scheme of things it's not that long ! It took months for GBC's arrest, but time is what it takes to cover all bases!
I too keep hoping for more info if we can't get an arrest soon! I'm sure his family know more and I hope they're holding up well!

Not all of the FB accounts have been deactivated. Some just have various degrees of privacy (can't see posts on them mostly).

Coincidence...I posted a link last night about the murder of a Gold Coast nightclub singer. The case hit court today with the start of a committal hearing. Interesting...

October 02, 2013

A MAN killed a New Zealand-born R&B singer after hearing a woman's story of being subjected to a degrading sexual offence, a Gold Coast court has been told.

Mr Hunter said the woman's evidence would be vital to establishing the police case against his client

http://www.news.com.au/national-new...fence-court-told/story-fnii5v6w-1226731521925

Like you... I have been thinking outside the box, too... As we wait for more information from LE/MSM...

I was wondering if the perp may have been a male... Who had a "crush" on Morgan...

Knowing he could not compete with the 14 BC's might have helped lead to his unraveling?

:dunno:

Finally caught up. Phew! Great sleuthing here folks. There are some brilliant minds at work. IHAVENOCLUE I'm also wondering if the killer may have been a male sex partner. Now that would certainly throw a spanner in the works!

By all accounts MH was a very popular, good looking guy. According to MSM he had 14 girls on the go. This IMO is just creative (for the want of a better word) and misleading journalism. MH obviously had many lady friends in his life, enjoying their company and the sex if it came to that but I feel it was over a number of years, like many other young guys of that age. It doesn't appear that he had made a commitment to any one woman, he was simply living life to the fullest.

I'm really perplexed as to why MH went to the pub (barefooted no less) after he'd come home from the engagement party. As has already been mentioned, pubs and clubs have a 'no shirt, no shoes - no entry' policy and it is up to the staff of these establishments to enforce this. Seems the staff at the pub didn't worry too much about it. It's also been discussed up thread that MH may have gone to the pub to meet a friend/staff member who was due to finish work when the pub closed. Could this staff member have been a male? It may have been just an innocent "come home for a drink when you knock off." from MH and ended up turning into something that horrified and repulsed the male friend. Perhaps he was angry at his own attraction to MH and when things escalated sexually he lashed out and stabbed MH in the back and then the throat. The wounds inflicted to MH could quite easily have been done if he was on his knees and the stabber was standing over him.

Just my thoughts, and speculation only.

Secondly, the flatmate bothers me. There's just something there that doesn't sit right with me. Again just putting my thoughts out there.

From what I've read this is the apartment where Morgan Huxley lived. There are no interior pics of the unit but the blurb indicates that it is a single storey apartment.

15/4-14 Watson Street Neutral Bay.
http://www.homehound.com.au/unit+15+4-14+watson+street+neutral+bay+nsw+2089/17731553/

There are a few photos at the link below of apartment 16 in the same building.

16/4-14 Watson Street Neutral Bay.
http://www.homehound.com.au/unit+16+4-14+watson+street+neutral+bay+nsw+2089/

Below is the floor plan of apartment 24 in the same block. This one is also a single storey unit and probably similar in layout to Morgan's apartment.

Unit-24-14-Watson-Street-Neutral-Bay.png

24/4-14 Watson Street Neutral Bay.
http://www.mcgrath.com.au/rent/apartment-neutral-bay-nsw-2089/12946

This last one is a two storey apartment in the same building.

35-14-Watson-Street.jpg

31/4-14 Watson Street
http://raywhitelowernorthshore.com.au/nsw/neutral-bay/517735/

Someone up thread was wondering if Morgan's bedroom was carpeted. I would say it was, judging by the photos of the bedrooms in the other apartments. It seems that there is only one entry and exit point to the apartments in this block, although they all have balconies or courtyards and these could be used as an exit or entry point depending on how high they are from the ground. My understanding is that Morgan's apartment was close to ground level and his killer would not have had too much of a problem exiting from the balcony, especially if Morgan's bedroom opened onto the balcony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member