CA CA - Bryce Laspisa, 19, Castaic, 30 Aug 2013 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The vehicle was found ON MAIN RAMP ROAD, about 80% of it was in the right lane if traveling north

I will post a map

Was the damage to the car consistent with it rolling down the hill multiple times?

I have a strong feeling he is alive. I am not sure how he is living or getting money....
I think since the arrest incident he has been under his parents thumb and they were controlling every aspect of his life and it got too much for him, so he said screw it, I am doing my own thing. I think his roommates/friends know more than they are saying. I find it hard to believe that LE has not gotten back to the family on lab work, etc....what is taking so long?

There are markings on the street where the vehicle came to rest

eg. RR = right rear of vehicle etc.

Also there was a lot of vehicle debris on the road where it rested - glass, taillight pieces etc

There was a lot of disturbed brush, moved rocks, boulders etc. I have pics of this but can't post

The map I posted gives a definitive picture of where vehicle ended up. There SHOULD NOT be any speculation to anything else. THIS IS FACT

Yes. I have pics after the crash as well but can't post

@dragracerz Why can't you post them? LE wont allow it? Media always post pics of crash scenes in the news. This seems so strange.

I sure hope Bryce is found soon. This must be so difficult for your family. I saw your sister KL crying at the vigil video and it broke my heart, tore me up and I cried. I cant imagine the pain she feels inside and she still manages to put a little smile on her face now and then when I know how bad she must be hurting inside. Thats her one and only baby. How very painful. From one woman to another my heart breaks for you KL. You are a great Mom and I admire your strength. God has given you the strength and courage to continue your mission to find your son. God bless you and the rest of your family. Bryce represents all our sons and daughters. I have a 20 year old son in college and always worry about something like this happening to him. He says "mom quit worrying so much" he just doesn't understand. At that age they are so naive and don't understand what it's like being a parent.

can we agree that what drags just posted about where Bryce's vehicle came to rest is FACT and move on? if we do that, then, maybe the vehicle was not towed UPWARD as indicated? It is almost too difficult to follow this case and that is just sad for Bryce.

There are markings on the street where the vehicle came to rest

eg. RR = right rear of vehicle etc.

Also there was a lot of vehicle debris on the road where it rested - glass, taillight pieces etc

There was a lot of disturbed brush, moved rocks, boulders etc. I have pics of this but can't post

The map I posted gives a definitive picture of where vehicle ended up. There SHOULD NOT be any speculation to anything else. THIS IS FACT

And there you have it. Confusion solved. Thank you Dragracerz for clearing this up so definitively.

I am not sure what Riverking saw with the dragmarks or why he was told the tow truck towed the car up from the cell tower, but we can now move on from this point.

Question some may still have - how could he not have sustained fairly significant injuries from such a long hill, multiple rolls, 15' drop?

Would there still be vultures after all this time?

It would depend on the condition of the body. And there are more than just vultures that feed off a dead body. From little vermin, to bigger animals like coyotes, Mountain Lions, wolves, etc.

can we agree that what drags just posted about where Bryce's vehicle came to rest is FACT and move on? if we do that, then, maybe the vehicle was not towed UPWARD as indicated? It is almost too difficult to follow this case and that is just sad for Bryce.

what is the discrepency? sorry, I am trying to read back through now.

why can't photos be posted? that seems very odd.

- - - - Reporter Steve Gregory said (in 10/2 Bill Carroll podcast): SUV wasn’t really that badly wrecked -when up-righted, it was drivable. There was a "spider web crack” in the SUV's front windshield. The SUV “fell onto its side, the passenger's side, and there were little droplets of blood on the panel of the passenger's side door, indicating that whatever injury he sustained, when he hit the window, maybe a nosebleed or a cut on the forehead, that the blood dripped down to the panel of the door, and then he was able to get himself free somehow, and get out of the vehicle. The injury itself probably wasn’t that major. http://www.kfiam640.com/media/podca...oll/bryce-laspisas-sighting-12p-102-23789878/
@ dragracerz

BBM - In the opening for your recent radio appearance, the reporter said "SUV wasn’t really that badly wrecked -when up-righted, it was drivable." You just stated SUV was totaled. Which is correct? TIA

RE: SUV crash location and towed uphill - Why are Riverking and AF's accounts so different than yours? TIA

what is the discrepency? sorry, I am trying to read back through now.

why can't photos be posted? that seems very odd.

discrepancy revolves around WHERE Bryce's vehicle came to rest (and then subsequently, where it started its descent, etc.) no idea why photos can not be posted. Maybe advised by LE not to share, or perhaps drags is not in a place where he can easily upload those pics?

ETA: I asked about taking what drags shared as FACT because he is a verified insider and presumed to have these details.

@ dragracerz

BBM - In the opening for your recent radio appearance, the reporter said "SUV wasn’t really that badly wrecked -when up-righted, it was drivable." You just stated SUV was totaled. Which is correct? TIA

RE: SUV crash location and towed uphill - Why are Riverking and AF's accounts so different than yours? TIA

If he has pics of it then there isn't much else to say. Don't know what the drag marks up the dirt hill were then. That's a pretty gnarly roll to just walk away from. I didn't see the tow truck myself as I've stated before I only saw the drag marks and asked and was told. If it was totaled from that type of roll over how in the world did he just walk away? That's a tough fall/roll to just climb out and roll. My question is doesn't that SUV have side curtain airbags? Why didn't try deploy with a heavy roll of a 3000 LB SUV? That just seems like a miracle that he walked away and was able to hike down the side of the dam. That is very confusing. Now I wonder if he wasn't in the SUV when it came to rest at the bottom of the road. That's pretty crazy actually he must've been freaked out.

@ dragracerz

"Totalled" is a term for insurance purposes that only means the cost to repair exceeds the value of the vehicle. It could easily be drivable & "totalled". I bought a "totalled" car from a guy who buys from auctions, does bodywork repair & resells for profit. It had been sideswiped while parked & was fine.

Bryce's car was 10 yrs old. Low blue book value = not much damage needed to be totalled.

"Totalled" is a term for insurance purposes that only means the cost to repair exceeds the value of the vehicle. It could easily be drivable & "totalled". I bought a "totalled" car from a guy who buys from auctions, does bodywork repair & resells for profit. It had been sideswiped while parked & was fine.

Bryce's car was 10 yrs old. Low blue book value = not much damage needed to be totalled.

Thanks, drag! :wink:

If he has pics of it then there isn't much else to say. Don't know what the drag marks up the dirt hill were then. That's a pretty gnarly roll to just walk away from. I didn't see the tow truck myself as I've stated before I only saw the drag marks and asked and was told. If it was totaled from that type of roll over how in the world did he just walk away? That's a tough fall/roll to just climb out and roll. My question is doesn't that SUV have side curtain airbags? Why didn't try deploy with a heavy roll of a 3000 LB SUV? That just seems like a miracle that he walked away and was able to hike down the side of the dam. That is very confusing. Now I wonder if he wasn't in the SUV when it came to rest at the bottom of the road. That's pretty crazy actually he must've been freaked out.

When I rolled my car years ago, at a freeway interchange down a 30' hill, the noise is what I will always remember (crunch. crunch. crunch. Loud as can be). The car was totally destroyed, all windows gone, steering wheel busted when my head or arm hit it, front and top completely smashed, except the area over my head. Granted this was not a big SUV but was instead a Toyota Camry, but the size of the hill was much smaller than what is shown in the new maps. I was able to lock my car doors (god knows why?) and climb back up the hill to find a gas station a mile away. With a roll down such a long hill, I would expect all of the windows to be gone, and the front windshield to have more than a spiderweb fracture. But stranger things have happened. And yes, I imagine Bryce would be completely shell-shocked by the experience. A heart-pounding, "I can't believe this happened" sort of experience. Crawling out, dazed, must have blown his mind to see how far he rolled. What a shock! I had a concussion and a small broken bone in one finger, among a million painful bruises. He would be very beat up, probably more injured due to the sheer length he rolled... JMO, MOO... :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justice for Brenda Goudge