AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her own Mother wont take a polygraph!
That screams!
Her efforts are searching were less than nobel!

If you remember she went and got a new phone right after BW went missing
Her memorial rock!
No fundraisers! Not much of ANYTHING!

Now JMO don't toss rocks1
This says to me she knows she is alive and has been told by a lawyer that if she knows she is alive and left on her own she can be charged with fraud if she raises money.

The only thing Chessie Wood raised in this case was MORE QUESTIONS!

A few facts for anyone new dropping by the forum. Brittney Wood is still a missing person, many people including family desperately want to find her. Other than minor traffic violation, Brittney has no warrents for her, Brittney has not be accused of crimes, including crimes that others around her are being charged with. LE believes Brittney is a victim. No child or person has alleged Brittney had harmed them in anyway.

Please do not let the crimes of others deter the search for Brittney Wood.

We will continue searching for you Brittney.

:fence:

My problem is getting hung up on Donnie's death. It's kept me on the fence. What really happened hinges on if he actually offed himself. Wasn't he shot in the mouth area upwards? And he did die soon enough after without being able to say anything.

It comes down to whether to believe Donnie killed himself.

If I believe that, then I can choose to further believe
(1) he killed Brittney first, then felt bad and killed himself
(2) he encouraged and helped Brittney to leave town and stay gone

It sounds simple, but that's exactly what they'd want us to conclude if someone else killed Donnie.

BBM

That was what we were originally told by Chessie but I was told by LE it was a bullet to the side of his head. For the life of me I can't remember which side. Which could bring a new set of questions as to was he left or right handed? And did that match with the side he was shot on?

More than half of what we consider facts seems to have come from CW and them. There might be a reason they'd want us to believe their version. It seems like CW moans about Brittney being gone, but has been all too willing to just accept and promote turning Brittney into a cold case.

Thank You, BrittsStepMom, for being here.

JMO, but a man, especially one that is use to a gun, wouldn't have chosen that one for suicide.

JMO, but a man, especially one that is use to a gun, wouldn't have chosen that one for suicide.

I think that weapon was just the closest he had. I don't think he had intended on doing it I think he just had that moment of desperation and made the choice!
He did everyone a favor!

Investigators confirm the Raven .25-caliber handgun Holland used in the suicide belonged to Wood.

We spoke with Wood's mother about the discovery.

Chessie Wood said she felt her daughter's disappearance was mysterious since the beginning. However, she is unsure how Holland may have gotten Brittney's gun.

"We believe we have missed something that is hollering our name, and maybe it was so obvious," said Chessie.

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/brittney-woods-family-posts-reward-fliers

Something so obvious is almost a suggestion to go with the simple explanation Chessie can supply that has led no where. People's comments are interesting.

BBM and MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members