Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard Flip Flops taste best when hot off the grill. :giggle:

I hope this is an appropriate question.

Why would a young woman like Brittney want to hang around some older perv like Donnie?

Because the abuse is multi-generational and this is all she knew as "normal". We have to remember that this family is not normal and they don't behave like most of us.

I've heard Flip Flops taste best when hot off the grill. :giggle:

:giggle:

And hot, grilled Flip Flops should be paired with nothing other than:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-l-1NLvOjwF4/TmT_YaEYxNI/AAAAAAAAFck/9mzd5CGX8IU/s320/Flip+flop+wine.JPG

Flip+flop+wine.JPG

:giggle:

What's for dessert?

:floorlaugh: Quester always brings the right wine to parties.

Grouchy tomato kind of scares me. I need a smile.
nature-smiley-010.gif

Wouldn't it be great if they killed themselves BEFORE molesting kids? :)
C'mon God, do us a solid!

Quote of the Thread!!!

I still wish that the molesters were GPS chipped like our pets...and that it was inserted in their privates! Place that thing ( using that huge needle...LOL) in their most sensitive area! That way they can not cut it out/off like their "ankel bracelets!"

Dear God...Please Bring Brittney Home...Her Little Girl Needs Her!

sally

There's no denying that everyone said Uncle Donnie was Brittney's favorite uncle. That mystifies me because everyone also describes him as a demon. Why'd Brittney want to hang around him? That's odd to me. What brought them together closer than the others? I've always wondered if drugs, or something else, was involved as a hobby or side business. I would consider some kind of money making endeavor that needed to be hushed.

Funny how all the family members seem to be perfectly fine with the story Donnie must have harmed Brittney then killed himself. The only one that put a kink in that story is Donnie's son who says Brittney was alive after Donnie was in the hospital.

I don't know if Brittney had a chance to be a hero. Chessie is now guiding us to think Brittney went there to confront Donnie, to be a hero, and Chessie is suggesting probably Donnie killed Brittney. That's the picture Chessie is painting. IMO.

IMHO....Brittney hung out with her Uncle because they both abused drugs. They probably partied together often. He most likely was supplying her with her drug of choice as well, since she had no money, and he was able to manipulate her because of her issues with substance abuse. I believe drugs are at the center of what happened to Brittney.

Sadly, I also believe she is no longer alive.

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/11/final_suspect_in_child_sex_abu.html

"November 02, 2013 at 2:14 PM, updated November 02, 2013 at 3:23 PM
MOBILE, Alabama -- Sheriff’s deputies booked the missing suspect in an ongoing sex abuse investigation that netted a group of friends and family members of missing woman Brittney Wood, according to Mobile County jail records.

Law enforcement officers found Nelton Lloyd Morgan, 47, in Mississippi earlier this week, said Joe Mahoney, spokesman for the Mobile County Sheriff’s Office. The extradition process took a few days before Morgan could be brought back to Mobile, Mahoney said."

From the Mobile CO jail website: http://www.mobileso.com/whos-in-jail/

MORGAN, NELTON LLOYD 11/01/2013 14:59:25 6775 SAN MARINO DR THEODORE AL 36582

Also noted that Wendy, Mendy, Dustin and Billy are still biding their time at Mobile Co jail.

James Cumbaa and Scott Wood have apparently made bail.

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/11/final_suspect_in_child_sex_abu.html

"November 02, 2013 at 2:14 PM, updated November 02, 2013 at 3:23 PM
MOBILE, Alabama -- [/b]Sheriff’s deputies booked the missing suspect in an ongoing sex abuse investigation that netted a group of friends and family members of missing woman Brittney Wood, according to Mobile County jail records.[/b]

Law enforcement officers found Nelton Lloyd Morgan, 47, in Mississippi earlier this week, said Joe Mahoney, spokesman for the Mobile County Sheriff’s Office. The extradition process took a few days before Morgan could be brought back to Mobile, Mahoney said."

From the Mobile CO jail website: http://www.mobileso.com/whos-in-jail/

MORGAN, NELTON LLOYD 11/01/2013 14:59:25 6775 SAN MARINO DR THEODORE AL 36582

Also noted that Wendy, Mendy, Dustin and Billy are still biding their time at Mobile Co jail.

James Cumbaa and Scott Wood have apparently made bail.
-------------------

Does this imply the last suspect? Lordy, let one or more of them talk and get to the heart of the matter with regard to Brittnay. I pray the victims are placed in good foster homes. I personally know of a young woman in Alabama. When she was only 8 years old she was molested by mother's boyfriend. She was brave enough to talk to a Dare officer at school about it. She has grown into an intelligent mother of two, completed her undergraduate degree in Social Work, and just starting her masters program. She attributes her placement in a Baptist Care Home as turning her life around. She knows her life calling is to advocate for children in one way or another.

All of this really makes me wonder if Brittney is not still alive.(1) Were this 4 deleted calls to the truck driver friends and that's why the pings from the phone were traced to the truck stop in Grand Bay? (2)Did Donnie send her off to keep her out of this tangled web that they all have weaved?(3) If they had taught D.W. and D.H. jr. how to become molesters, why not Brittney?(4) They were all around the same age we're they? (Gosh i really hate sounding like this, but it makes me wonder.)(5) Did D.H. kill his self because of his future or over killing Brittney? (6) Is that why W.W.H. always has that smirk on her face, knowing Brittney is not dead? And she and maybe the truck driver friends are the only ones that knows where Brittney is? I pray that Brittney is found alive and safe wherever she is.Maybe she could explain it all to us...as chessie said (lol)

Crowberry Shortcake! :seeya:

:floorlaugh: Love it!

You know, with the shocking way this whole case has developed/unfolded, I think it will be necessary to have a banquet for all of us with the lovely menu we've developed! JMO

I so hope we are nearing the end of the shocking new revelations in these cases and justice starts to be hammered out. JMO

Andrew Perez (Fox10) just posted that Jennifer Moore was arrested for Child *advertiser censored* and sex abuse.

BREAKING NEWS: Yet another arrest in the Wood family sex abuse case.
Family friend, Jennifer Moore has now been arrested and charged with production of child *advertiser censored* and sex abuse.

She is the 11th person charged in a family child sex investigation that crosses several county and jurisdictional lines.
Many of the suspects have been arrested more than once in the case.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fox10-Andrew-Perez/105044436291092

Jennifer Moore booking info-

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-11-04 at 2.50.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-11-04 at 2.50.23 PM.png
    170 KB · Views: 92
She is WWH's best friend and with her when she discovered that DH had shot himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raja5367