AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious Me, dear GOD up in Heaven. :praying: That is so sick. :crying:

Left this thread only to see this article I need to share. It seems almost an impossibility for a child to make it through childhood without being sexually molested in today's world.

We have been called upon to hear these stories and do more to protect the children of the world. Please, make it stop!

Nearly 400 children rescued and 348 adults arrested in Canadian child *advertiser censored* bust
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/...nadian-child-*advertiser censored*-bust?lite=

"Among those arrested were 40 school teachers, nine doctors and nurses, six law enforcement personnel, nine pastors and priests and three foster parents, she said."

WOW...Just glad LE did a good job with that massive international crew. Its so pervasive, it is very scary.

Left this thread only to see this article I need to share. It seems almost an impossibility for a child to make it through childhood without being sexually molested in today's world.

We have been called upon to hear these stories and do more to protect the children of the world. Please, make it stop!

Nearly 400 children rescued and 348 adults arrested in Canadian child *advertiser censored* bust
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/...nadian-child-*advertiser censored*-bust?lite=

"Among those arrested were 40 school teachers, nine doctors and nurses, six law enforcement personnel, nine pastors and priests and three foster parents, she said."

BBM :thud:

So many parents are worried about stranger danger, when they should be worried about the people who are around their kids on a daily basis.

I took it to read that Wood comes from a family of 3 generations of child sex abuse...meaning Chessie since it was Chessie that the article was about.

& it takes a mighty nasty person to call their 9 year old granddaughter a liar in court going against the pig that raped her! Makes me ill!

Steph, here's the article in context. Read the whole thing. According to how this article is written, it's implied Chessie comes from 3 generations of sex abuse... They're talking about Chessie in the whole prelude up to that statement.

http://www.local15tv.com/template/c...ies/archive/2013/08/nSYBsN4u.xml#.UoVBN8u9KSN

Snipped:
Chessie is the mother of Brittney Wood, the teen mom last seen May 30 of last year. The judge also issued a no contact order. Chessie Wood is out on bail so Judge Jay York ordered that she have no contact with the alleged victim in this case, whether it be face to face, indirect or through social media. Prosecutors said Wood comes from a family with three generations of child abuse. In the courtroom as Chessie Wood took the stand, Cpl. Terri Hall testified that Wood and Wood's brother-in-law, the late Donald Holland, sexually abused <modsnip> when the child was between 8 and 10 years old.

Thanks Jersey Girl,

I was wrong. And now reading it differently I am truly confused as to how far back this must go

:seeya:

Hey guys just wanted to remind you that we are a victim friendly site and we know at least one victim in the sex abuse case has been identified in MSM. However we still want to maintain the victim's privacy as much as possible here at WS. So please be very careful when you post in regards to DH's victim, even if quoting from MSM, edit out any references to the victim's identity please. TIA

I need to clear up some confusion that I was alerted to. Seems I made a date error.

Brittney gave up Payton in Aug 2011 and AH was given FULL custody in April 2012 by the courts.

So for the record it was 9 months before she disappeared that Payton went to live with AH and his grandparents.

Detectives have maintained that this sex crimes investigation is separate from the Brittney Wood missing person case. However authorities said today the whole situation is muddled.

&#8220;To me it would seem reasonable that she is deceased and I can&#8217;t that it is specifically linked to this case or to that case. But clearly Brittney grew up in this family being raised by these people,&#8221; said Patterson.

http://www.wkrg.com/story/23970010/details-come-out-in-prelim-hearing-of-wood-child-sex-ring

Thanks Jersey Girl,

I was wrong. And now reading it differently I am truly confused as to how far back this must go

So the three generations would be Britt and her siblings and cousins - Chessie and her siblings - grandma and her bf???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did CW go from supportive mom of a raped child to alleged perp against a child/ren?

If CW was a victim from childhood and perp as an adult, how was she able to muster up and play outraged mom of a raped child in a rape case?

Why did CW even choose to bother to press charges in her daughter's rape case?

How has CW been able to support her own mother who allegedly funds her jailed, rapist/bf of her granddaughter, CW's child. [Momma would be living under a bridge for all I'd care!]

And, the kicker of all was when CW in her own words called out "my victim". :thud:

I absolutely believe that a jealous, plump, nasty looking WWH had everything to do with B's disappearance. I think DH was in love with B .. and that is the reason. I don't think her disappearance had anything to do with the sex ring. I am sure there are many victims that know just as much as B did .. The thing that set her apart from all the other victims was DH's feelings for her.

But what happened to Brittney? I think about her every day.

Why would Donnie or someone else need to silence just Brittney?

Why has LE said she was the golden nugget?

The more I hear about this family, the less sense it makes to me that Donnie would need to do away with Britt and then himself. He was already named in the investigation.

IMO, if anyone would want to silence her it'd be someone not quite named in the investigation at that time, or maybe even now.

Muddled, yes, and I need LE to explain that golden nugget statement further.

Hmmm... Reading that article again makes me wonder exactly how much Chessie knew. Lets see here...

Chessie says Britt was picked up down the road on her way to see her Uncle Donnie.

Chessie repeatedly stuck up for her family, she never cut them off, even after the sex crimes coming to light.

Chessie is arrested in a sex crime that's also involving Donnie.

Chessie then says she thinks Donnie killed Brittney and Wendy knows where's she's at.

Chessie denies her charges but believes all of a sudden the others charged are valid.

Chessie still maintains Brittney found out about what was going on with Donnie & everyone else regarding the sex charges, and that she went to them to confront them (bc she's a fireball yada yada).

Chessie says she had no idea about these sex crimes until all this stuff started going down.

Mmmmmkay... That's believable how? I say it's convenient. How convenient she didn't know about the sex crimes that she was herself involved in? How convenient Chessie didn't even suspect anything, even though she'd been involved in an illegal sex act with a child that also involved Donnie? How crazy that she trusted Donnie with her daughter knowing full well he raped <modsnip>, after all Chessie was freaking there! Something is really off here...really REALLY REALLY off. :mad:

All of which raises the question … did Brittney confront Chessie first?

Detectives have maintained that this sex crimes investigation is separate from the Brittney Wood missing person case. However authorities said today the whole situation is muddled.

&#8220;To me it would seem reasonable that she is deceased and I can&#8217;t that it is specifically linked to this case or to that case. But clearly Brittney grew up in this family being raised by these people,&#8221; said Patterson.

http://www.wkrg.com/story/23970010/details-come-out-in-prelim-hearing-of-wood-child-sex-ring

There's something about the DA Nicki Patterson. She comes across as entirely credible and when she speaks in the videos, I find her sincere and believable. I hope she's wrong about Brittney being deceased.

Hey fabvab, :seeya: just a reminder that you were anxious for today. :floorlaugh:

:gasp: :gasp: :gasp:

:whiteflag::whiteflag::whiteflag: Great post, jersey :seeya: Boy, I could sure eat my words...or post...now. :blushing:

I am still trying to pick myself up off the floor from being so so grossed out! In my wildest imagination I didn't dream all these details were going to come out! I thought we'd hear generic things like "we have video and photos as proof", etc. Duh on me...

Twincest... :hills:

Those poor poor babies...

&#8220;To me it would seem reasonable that she is deceased and I can&#8217;t that it is specifically linked to this case or to that case. But clearly Brittney grew up in this family being raised by these people,&#8221; said Patterson."

Actually, the above quote would really rile me if Brittney were my own daughter. It riles me now.

Is it reasonable to assume Brittney is dead and they have no idea who killed her? Is it a reasonable guess because she comes from this certain family because that's what her remark implies. Brittney has not been found after all this time. Nobody seems to know what happened to Brittney, so nothing is a reasonable assumption, IMO.

Brittney is still important to many people. We need to know what happened to her for reals.

I need to clear up some confusion that I was alerted to. Seems I made a date error.

Brittney gave up Payton in Aug 2011 and AH was given FULL custody in April 2012 by the courts.

So for the record it was 9 months before she disappeared that Payton went to live with AH and his grandparents.

Thanks Steph. I appreciate everything you do for Brittney. :) I was a bit overwhelmed with all the news today. It's good to get back to Brittney.

So, this gives us more details for Brittney's timeline. We've barely heard anything of her last months except she left Chessie's house that evening. A birthday party the week before. Perhaps staying with a friend. No job.

What was Brittney doing these 9 months? Living from couch to couch. No baby to take care of, just occasional visitation. Using meth.

Brittney... Where are you darling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member