AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a picture of the letter and made it smaller it seems the writing is more readable
only its too small to read lol

Don't give up guys keep trying!
We can figure out how to do this!

We are guessing that the mystery writer is an inmate. Either Wendy was locked up or this person is locked up. I'm guessing this based on the fact it's snail mail, written in pencil and on the standard issued type of paper for inmates.

It's alluded on the news that Wendy and mystery writer have communicated back and forth. Several letters came from this communication, all were found at Wendy's. This leads me to believe that it was received at her house via mail.

We do not know if mystery writer is in jail.

Brittney is rumored (via letter) to have written a confessional type of letter that she placed with another person (a friend) who was to give to someone (police) if she by chance had anything happen to her. We have assumed this to me she felt her life was in jeopardy. However, this doesn't explain why this person has waited 18+ months to hand over the letter yet people know about it existing. This is a big "why?!"

The news as alluded to the mystery writer and Wendy discussing Brittney and Donald and that Mendy and Wendy may have participated in a murder of either or both.

BBM - It seems to me the "friend" never turned it over because she was afraid to, at least I thought that is what was reported or what was in the mystery writer had said. Which is why is surmised that the mystery writer was in a position of trust with the "friend" and the "friend" probably approached that person and said, "Hey, I go this letter that Brittney told me to give to the police but I'm afraid they'll do to me what they did to Brittney. What should I do?" Mystery writer, instead of alerting LE, decides to alert Wendy. IMO that is the simplest explanation for how this letter has been around for so long yet not turned over. In fact, do we know it was ever "turned over". It is very possible they found the mystery writer's letter first and then hopefully got Brittney's letter from the friend.

I took a picture of the letter and made it smaller it seems the writing is more readable
only its too small to read lol

lol I have 6 photos and it's too small. When I make it larger you can't read it. I have however decided to write it all down (verses taking notes in Sociology lol) and I checked on my friends phone who has a bigger screen. We are now both writing down what we think and comparing notes. So far we have several words out of every line.

I have a classmate that spent a lot of time in the system. I just asked him to look at the part that was in the news (the stuff that shows it without the contrast being changed). I asked "who would you guess wrote this? Civilian or inmate"

he says "inmate"
Me: "Why?"
He: "legal mumbo jumbo.. pencil.. no margins."

I asked about the legal stuff and his answer? "Hell, it's all we had to do!"

lol I have 6 photos and it's too small. When I make it larger you can't read it. I have however decided to write it all down (verses taking notes in Sociology lol) and I checked on my friends phone who has a bigger screen. We are now both writing down what we think and comparing notes. So far we have several words out of every line.

Hey I wonder if we print it out! we could make it more readable?

Got to run errands today. Hope you'll have some luck with your iphones. I'm stumped, but thankful the investigation has been going deeper.

I know this latest might make it less likely Brittney got away, but there's still some hope because now we know she was, in fact, quite aware of what was coming down.

There's betrayal within this family if someone harmed Britt to silence her. I want to consider if there's just a bit of truth in Chessie feeling betrayed by Wendy, and perhaps did not fully grasp the extent when Britt went missing. I don't know, and it's so frustrating. Brittney was surrounded by suspicious people with their own agendas.

So I was fully expecting MSM to have released a full HD version of the letter with an expert panel keying in on the significance of every sentence by the time I finished doing this.. 43784783 photoshop layers later, it became clear it's pretty hard to make something come out of nothing. It all just starts looking like a circuit board or sanskrit.

My guesses on certain words/letters, I know for a fact 60% of this is probably wrong but maybe it'll get someone with better eyes going in the right direction.

I found a slightly smaller version alongside it helpful.
q3ACsHS.jpg

More inversion
HxznDFC.jpg

And because that bottom corner had that super sweet drop shadow over it..

Let me know if there's any specific part that you want zoom and enhanced! It's a lot easier to ever-so-slightly clear up a single area than it is the whole thing.

Got to run errands today. Hope you'll have some luck with your iphones. I'm stumped, but thankful the investigation has been going deeper.

I know this latest might make it less likely Brittney got away, but there's still some hope because now we know she was, in fact, quite aware of what was coming down.

There's betrayal within this family if someone harmed Britt to silence her. I want to consider if there's just a bit of truth in Chessie feeling betrayed by Wendy, and perhaps did not fully grasp the extent when Britt went missing. I don't know, and it's so frustrating. Brittney was surrounded by suspicious people with their own agendas.

The letter makes this 10x's more confusing (If I'm reading this right) rather than helpful. It almost makes it seem like Wendy knows where she is or is trying to find out where she is to ensure that she can't be found (?). It reads really oddly but again, I don't know if I have all the words right. This appears to be the front of the letter because if you tilt it you can see the writing on the backside. I can't tell if this is page 1 or a 2nd page.

Either way, it just reads like this person who wrote it has heard that Brittney wrote a letter, gave it to a specific person and that she is or was in a certain place.

So I was fully expecting MSM to have released a full HD version of the letter with an expert panel keying in on the significance of every sentence by the time I finished doing this.. 43784783 photoshop layers later, it became clear it's pretty hard to make something come out of nothing. It all just starts looking like a circuit board or sanskrit.

My guesses on certain words/letters, I know for a fact 60% of this is probably wrong but maybe it'll get someone with better eyes going in the right direction.

I found a slightly smaller version alongside it helpful.
q3ACsHS.jpg

More inversion
HxznDFC.jpg

And because that bottom corner had that super sweet drop shadow over it..

Let me know if there's any specific part that you want zoom and enhanced! It's a lot easier to ever-so-slightly clear up a single area than it is the whole thing.

I can't friggin tell what line # it is, but if you look up towards the middle it says "Brittnay X up the letter with"

the "perf book" is actually the line "pertaining to"

Also the names:

"Mendy Kent"
"Derek"
"Dustin Kent"
"Chessie"
"Jennifer"
"You"
"Brittnay" (sp)
and the survivors name .. are all here.
As well as
Pertaining to
evidence
"up the letter with"
"Mississippi"
"the baby"
"Tillmans"
"June"
"Money"
and lots of the, with, that, and
"What of the truth

Maybe we could email Andrew Perez to ask for a copy? Or perhaps he could post a picture on his facebook page. Waves to Andrew!! :seeya:

MOO LE has known about these letters for some time. I can't help but think they are just quietly waiting and watching while the creepy crew stumbles all over themselves trying save their necks.

“Brittney wrote a letter with a lot of evidence on it pertaining to Jennifer, her, you, Mendy, and (child victim). She said if anything happened to her to give it to the police.”

It reads like someone is trying to force someone to action. Such as, "I have the goods, now do what I say or else. Even if Brittney is not here to speak for herself, her story will still be told.

I can't friggin tell what line # it is, but if you look up towards the middle it says "Brittnay X up the letter with"

Oops, line numbers.. should've added that if I did lines. Way to go on the other transcriptions!

xl0Y0Rk.jpg

(Incestuous-demon-family.. terrible Bingo theme.)

My gut wants to call BS on this supposed letter Brittney wrote. Something in the milk isn't clean. How the heck does someone find out about this letter (the someone that isn't one of the key players) and the letter is hidden for 18 months?

I really am wondering if it's a rumor being retold. Brittney had a few people that were very close to her before she went missing. If this letter existed, I lean more towards it being left with a guy she was dating at the time verses a female. I just don't think she would trust a female friend with this information. brittney was more trusting of her male friends and she was always at odds with the girls in her life.

My gut wants to call BS on this supposed letter Brittney wrote. Something in the milk isn't clean. How the heck does someone find out about this letter (the someone that isn't one of the key players) and the letter is hidden for 18 months?

I really am wondering if it's a rumor being retold. Brittney had a few people that were very close to her before she went missing. If this letter existed, I lean more towards it being left with a guy she was dating at the time verses a female. I just don't think she would trust a female friend with this information. brittney was more trusting of her male friends and she was always at odds with the girls in her life.

I'm also iffy on it. It would've been a strange, forced, antiquated (?) thing to do for anyone.. I'm more likely to believe it's someone with knowledge of the crime(s) trying to frame someone who knows either just as much or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop