Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #22

Happy New Year Brooke, I am thinking of you.

Brooke, you will get justice one day. And the rest of you who stood by and watched - you will get hell one day.

I hope we see the trial start soon. I've been following the case since the murder and justice has been far too slow. I was so relieved when the Supreme Court refused to hear his motion to have his activities in jail regarding blaming "Breckenridge" for the crime out.

Jan. 8, 2013

http://www.wptz.com/news/vermont-ne...case/-/8869880/18047880/-/w0ew4f/-/index.html

The U.S. Supreme Court has declined to review a ruling in the case of a Vermont man potentially facing the death penalty in the sexual assault and killing of his 12-year-old niece in 2008.

He needs to be hung already as this is beyond ridiculous.

And throw in the rest of the family while they are at it seeing as they are all just as wacked.

He needs to be hung already as this is beyond ridiculous.

And throw in the rest of the family while they are at it seeing as they are all just as wacked.

Well said. I've got nothing more. Brooke deserves justice. How do these people sleep at night?

They sleep at night because they are all nutcases which is why I blame them all for Brooke's death.
I keep in touch with someone that knows of them, they told me that it is like it never happened and life has gone on forthem quite normally.
I just can't help but wonder how can that be??
Still thinking of you Brooke.

I just can't believe this trial has not started yet...you don't hear ANY talk of this case anymore in Randolph, it's like its a dirty little secret people are trying to forget :(

bdmama it is a dirty little secret because many people knew what Michael Jacques was/is. They knew his charges, they knew he knocked up his sister etc.
Then he gets married to a ding dong that has a daughter already and then they proceed to have another one together. The kicker is she also knew of his doings.
IT IS ALL SO SICK!!!!!!!!!
Put the death penalty on the table already and lets get on with it.

Very sad, I know. I do not understans what is taking so long for this to start.

Bumping for Brooke. I will never forget you and we will get justice for you sweet girl

I cant believe where we are today and where we started with this case. I have a hard time believing in the wheels of Justice when I see her name and realize how long it has been since that monster claimed she disappeared.

I cant believe where we are today and where we started with this case. I have a hard time believing in the wheels of Justice when I see her name and realize how long it has been since that monster claimed she disappeared.

Still nothing as far as I know.:furious:

Ubelieveable huh? June 2008 and he is still fed and protected while Brooke is in the ground.
I know they want the death penalty which VT does not have and he is being charged federal. His defense team is arguing about everything.
This is really a crying shame.

I found out about Brooke by chance while googling Braintree (looking at Braintree scientific, which is actually in Ma, for job possibilities) and St Albans VT (we get most of our lab equipment from a company there and I have been looking there too for job possibilities so I wanted to learn more about the area...how it would be to live there). Not what I expected to come across.

Rest in peace, Brooke, and I hope there will be justice for you!!!

ETA, I wonder about AR; like so many of you I feel torn about her. I hope she is healing? (I hope she's being given the help she needs!!!) And how are Jim and his family doing?

No one seems to know anything, we are just waiting for this sick puppy to come to trial.
AR is in college and the family has proceeded with life as if nothing has ever happened. They are all wackos. All of them.
That is not including Jim, he had knowledge of Jacques past. I would imagine he is taking it one day at a time.

Brooke--I have not forgotten you---just wanted to bump u up and hope this sicko gets what he deserves

Trial might start in September. Thinking of you Brooke.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back