15 Dec 2010 - Elizabeth Johnson's Last Days With Baby Gabriel

TPS is one creepy and scary person. I wonder just how different all this would be had EJ never met her.

Perfect storm of, in MY OPINION, untreated or inadequately treated mental illnesses and personality disorders.

The treatment of precious Gabriel as "property" with complete disregard for parental and GOD GIVEN rights is sickening.

Spouting bible verses doe NOT make one GOD, no matter how grandiose, entitled, narcissitic, or oppositionally defiant.

Snipped from above post
"She said that her adoption lawyer in Tennessee could get a birth certificate saying she gave birth to the baby. She said she had 30 days to be able to turn that in, saying it was a home birth and that she, you know, no one would know the couple months difference, and you know, in a few years, no one would know what the baby looked like,"

Remember JS telling EJ that in the jail call?

I remember it well...but TPS probably wasn't thinking there would be Websleuths who would look for this child until their dying day...and that there would be very talented people who would continue to do age progression photos of Gabriel for years, and years, and years to come.
I hope whoever has Gabriel sees this most recent APP and freaks out because it looks so much like Gabriel. Poor baby may have to be kept in hiding most of his life.
Gabeageprog.jpg

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...en_US&orgPrefix=NCMC&caseNum=1137894&seqNum=1

Since the body did not turn out to be haleigh dunn's and apparently a male. (the person that discovered the body said they saw a childs hand) Could this be Gabriel?
Body found in Texas about 4 hours from san antonio

Since the body did not turn out to be haleigh dunn's and apparently a male. (the person that discovered the body said they saw a childs hand) Could this be Gabriel?
Body found in Texas about 4 hours from san antonio

What body????

ETA:

According to news reports, since they thought it could have been a 13 year old cheerleader, it couldn't be Gabriel since he is a baby.

IMO the remains would have been identified as those of a baby, if indeed it was a baby. Gabriel was just a baby when he was stolen from his father.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back