FOUND DECEASED - WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
High profile missing and murder mysteries in WA

The Pacific Northwest has a long list of missing persons mysteries and unsolved murder cases involving adults and children. The State Patrol lists 100 cases in Washington, including 70 missing children.

[snip]

Two notable recent high profile missing persons cases are Lindsey, Baum, 11, who disappeared while walking near her home in McCleary, WA almost two years ago, and second-grader Kyron Horman, 7, who vanished on his way to school in Portland.

The FBI is involved in both those cases. Multiple searches have not solved those mysteries.

More: http://www.mynorthwest.com/category...h-profile-missing-and-murder-mysteries-in-WA/

Oh, I just can't believe it's her thirteenth birthday already. And two years she's been gone. I'd wanted to have the main Snapshot Search website back up today so I could make a post on the main site about her birthday *sighs*. I'll have to make a note about this on the Facebook at least. I follow a ton of cases, but Lindsey definitely has a special place in my heart. I'll never give up on her until she's found.

Just checking, Lindsey and saying a prayer that you will be home soon.

Salem

Just a quick question for the locals....I brought this from a post of mine in another thread on this forum. Is there off premisis parking for the Simpson Door Co. on 606 Maple St.?
tia

Just a quick question for the locals....I brought this from a post of mine in another thread on this forum. Is there off premisis parking for the Simpson Door Co. on 606 Maple St.?
tia

no, 606 would be near KKs house and there are no empty lots in that area. All Simpson Door plant parking is near the plant itself (and there is more than enough parking there for the number of employees so off site parking is not needed).

While my time is currently filled with real life and unfortunately following the Tori Stafford trial, I haven't forgotten about you little one.

Prayers for your justice... Where are you sweet girl?

I've never understood where she went and always knew that she didn't just run away. And now that my youngest son is 10, there is no way. I couldn't imagine my baby just never appearing ever again. Please come home Lindsey. Light the way.

Just popping in because I am thinking of you today (and everyday) Lindsey...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46