FOUND DECEASED - WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Photos of the new buds on Lindsey's Tree of Hope

KOMO news sent out this link too via Twitter. Area news organizations continue to very much care about Lindsey, there just isn't any news to report at the moment.

Lindsey's name was on news recently for this:

Deputy Davin is the lead investigator in the Lindsey Baum case, she's the ten-year-old who vanished in 2009. The deputy says quitting would have meant abandoning that and other unsolved cases

Deputy attacked in courthouse shooting, stabbing returns to work

The attack was at the Grays Harbor County courthouse in Montesano, resulting manhunt went through the county, including McCleary, he was finally arrested in Olympia, Thurston County. I'm keeping collections of news items on this:

Grays Harbor County Courthouse (Part 1)

Continuing Grays Harbor County WA Courthouse Story (Part 2)

The attack was "for no apparent reason", fits in with the man's pattern of past behavior. Doesn't at all look to be directly Lindsey Baum case related, just wanted to pass this on since it is area news, the suspect did live in McCleary, and one of the people he attacked also works on LB case.

Thinking of you Lindsey and praying you will be home soon.

Salem

I wanted to share this here.. not sure if it's the right thread but mods can tell me if it needs to be moved.

For every event we've held for Lindsey we've always released red balloons. Whenever I see a red balloon floating in the air I think of her. I got the idea about a year ago to get a tattoo. I finally went today to get it done. I had it put on the top of my foot.. to signify the countless steps I've taken searching for her...and the countless more I'll take until she's found.

It's still a little swollen and it's really hard to get a picture of the side of your own foot.. but here is the finished product. It looks tons better in real life and it'll look even better once it's healed. (please ignore the ugly feet.. my first of the summer pedicure isn't scheduled for another couple of weeks. lol)

004ojf.jpg

Very cool, Jennifer! :) Tattoos with a significant meaning are always the best.

I drove by McCleary today and thought of Lindsey. Can't believe it's almost 3 years. :(

JenniferO,
After I hit the thanks button, it's just not enough. It's people like you in cases like this that hold the hope for these families. May this have closure soon.

:>)
Lisa

P.S. Beautiful tat....not a bad foot either!

The significance of the tattoo and the meaning of it's location, gave me a big lump in my throat JenO. Thanks for sharing the pic!!

It's so silent now in Lindsey's case. Any news on the items they seized and sent to the lab? How is Mr. Jewelry doing these days, any scuttlebutt?

The significance of the tattoo and the meaning of it's location, gave me a big lump in my throat JenO. Thanks for sharing the pic!!

It's so silent now in Lindsey's case. Any news on the items they seized and sent to the lab? How is Mr. Jewelry doing these days, any scuttlebutt?

I haven't heard a word about anything. :(

Just checking in. Thinking about Lindsey. It's been too long. Lindsey needs to come home.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Tuesday will be three years, hard to believe Lindsey is still missing.

My thoughts and prayers are with her family and all those here, who keep her name out in the public view.

I've been super busy and hadn't had time to come post..

I wanted to let any locals know that a few of us will be at Lindseys tree today (it's located at Beerbower Park) at around 4pm for a small vigil. We are going to add some flowers to her tree, say a prayer and release a few balloons.

Please feel free to join us.

Jen -- thanks for all you do (and have done) to make sure Lindsey is not forgotten!
Let our collective prayer today be that this will be the last time this anniversary is commemorated. Let June 26th, 2013, be the day we gather to celebrate Lindsey's homecoming!!

Three years, all those days, are days that should never have happened. Will always remember you, Lindsey.

3 years - wow - it is hard to believe that Lindsey is still missing and her case remains unsolved. {HUGS} and {Prayers}

<3 Thinking of you Lindsey! <3

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members