FL - Tracy Ocasio, 27, Orlando/Ocoee, 27 May 2009 - #2

Wasnt there an area that the ocasio's wanted to search under some mounds that the pd blew them off about years ago? I am surpised more details havent been leaked but i think that whole clan is tight and could be keeping imformation out of fear. I would go search for her again. She is on mu mind often. I think if a new set of eyes abd fresh start to this casecouldbrimg some leads

I just ran across this story on Investigation ID. Name of show is Disappeared. Just thought someone might be interested. ty

Snipped from an article on the Orlando Sentinel's website this past week:

Joe Ocasio, Tracy's dad, promoted the show in an email. "We continue to pray and hope one of these days God willing we can bring her home and get justice!" he wrote.

Orlando Sentinel: ID's 'Disappeared' looks at Tracy Ocasio case

Continued prayers for Joe, Liz, and Tracy's other family members and loved ones. :please:

vsrBBsa.jpg

I saw this episode the other night. Such a beautiful, sweet girl. I pray for closure for her parents, Tracy needs to come home. I'm glad Investigation Discovery does shows like this to bring public awareness to the missing in our country. Tracy matters, Tracy counts and Tracy needs to be back where she belongs.

I saw this episode the other night. Such a beautiful, sweet girl. I pray for closure for her parents, Tracy needs to come home. I'm glad Investigation Discovery does shows like this to bring public awareness to the missing in our country. Tracy matters, Tracy counts and Tracy needs to be back where she belongs.

:goodpost:

:bump:

Next week marks 4 years that Tracy has been missing. :(

1vLXsoj.jpg

Is there anything as far as updates go in this case ? What ever happend to the POI they had from the bar was his name craig where is he now and is he still considerd the main person of Interest..

This is a quote from jaylegirl just wondering if this is of popular oppinion........Jaylegirl-> My thoughts in regards to finding Tracy.....they need to go back and re-search Lake Bennett, not far from JH's home. This is the same Lake that a boot was found that was thought to be Tracy's & 4 different cadavar dogs hit on something near the shore. They did search before but found nothing.......I think they need to start draining it!

Ocasio family is on the scene.

“@KBelichWFTV: Ocoee police have been alerted to the discovery of a skull. A search for Tracy Ocasio was done in the area,”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back