GUILTY PA - Devan Knapp, 19, Brookville, 11 Jan 2013

I wonder if the store that she was last spotted at, Sheetz, has surveillance of her. A new car is definitely a target for a criminal interested in opportunity. And she's tiny -

Oh no.

There was a reply in one of the FB posts that they checked the camera at Sheetz and she left alone.

If you read her comments,she says someone gave it to her(gave? or let her drive it since they couldnt?) because they could no longer drive it. weird all around.

O/T facebook stalking is very real and very dangerous. even for guys.

No, that was a different car - she takes/took care of someone who couldn't drive and they gave her their Lexus - there's a photo of it in the snow.

If you read her comments,she says someone gave it to her(gave? or let her drive it since they couldnt?) because they could no longer drive it. weird all around.

O/T facebook stalking is very real and very dangerous. even for guys.

The free car was black, the last one she was seen is was white.

One one of her FB pictures, she's in a hotel and a friend is asking her where she's at, etc. She responds at a hotel, that a guy that she takes care of sometimes stays there. paraphrased..

So maybe the Lexus belonged to that person.

Don't know if it means anything but she is still friends with at least one of the two men she was involved in the assault with. He doesn't live in Brookville now - wonder if she was heading to see him?

Wolf Dreamer - your article is a year and a half prior to the one MissSunshine references. Not sure if you noticed.

He seems "off" to me.

Her FB is wide open..

I hope she's found safe..

I just don't have a good feeling right now though.

Agree. The tongue comment was over the top. She DIDN'T respond either. He has a daughter that looks about 10-12 yo.

Do we know what time the last ping in the PGH area was? Was it a call or text? That's 80 miles away. I think she would have said something to her mother if she was going to go that far for a concert or something.

Brand new car...so she's not really familiar with the way it handles and where everything is...especially at night. I need to check the weather for Friday night. I'm not feeling good about this.

I am concerned too about that older guy commenting on her photo.

I think I found him through a Pennsylvania vine search (not 100% sure he lives in Pennsylvania) but if it is him, he is on parole.

It is him .. birthday match.

He also stated on one of her photos dated January 5th that he wanted to drive down and hang out with her again. So apparently theyve met in real life. He gives the creeps......

Wolf Dreamer - your article is a year and a half prior to the one MissSunshine references. Not sure if you noticed.

Ooops, missed that.. stupid search engines sticking random dates on old stuff.. still, he's probably got a lot of things going on.

So is Devon working or going to school? Where?

Don't know if it means anything but she is still friends with at least one of the two men she was involved in the assault with. He doesn't live in Brookville now - wonder if she was heading to see him?
Yes, the older one and he has the convenient store as one of his likes. He also just updated where he lives (DuBois) on Jan 6. It's 20 miles from Brookville.

It was terribly foggy all day Friday, and lasted through Saturday morning. At times you couldn't see ten feet in front of your car.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back