GUILTY CA - Laci Peterson, 27, pregnant, Modesto, 24 Dec 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
True story about 2 weeks after Laci & Connor were found. We were driving home from Reno. I decided to take 80 instead of 5 . We just came to the beginning of the Berkeley Marina and the radio started to play Brown Eye Girl. I lost it tears came down my cheeks. Wife looked at me and said. You think maybe Laci is telling you she is ok? All I could was mutter yes. As many of you know she went missing on my birthday, Since that day she has been always been part of my life.

Amazing after all these years the hold Laci and Connor still have on so many of us isn't it? I think of them a lot - but particularly in February when Connor was to have been born, May because it was Laci's birth month and of course December. It's so hard to believe that Connor would already be nine years old had his father not snuffed out his life.

In November there is going to be a ballot vote here in California to get rid of the death penalty and give all DR inmates LWOP. It will be very interesting to see how the vote goes as in most polls Californians still support the DP, but the fact that it is never ever carried out here has an awful lot of people fed up with the system as it is (very expensive) which is not working as was intended. We don't have any money to waste anymore here in CA so the measure may well pass and Scott will never have to face the needle.

I still think of them all the time. I also think about Scott alot and hope that he suffers everyday the rest of his life for what he did to them.

I do too, Poor dear Laci, I wonder what her last thoughts were. Did she know he was killing her. Rest in peace beautiful lady and your precious little boy.

I do too, Poor dear Laci, I wonder what her last thoughts were. Did she know he was killing her. Rest in peace beautiful lady and your precious little boy.

I think alot of people thought Scott smothered Laci on the bed but I always wondered if he could have been cold hearted enough to attached his man-made concrete weights to her and dropped her in the bay while she was still alive. I hope I am wrong that she didn't die that way.

I read somewhere that Scott keeps a picture of Laci in his cell by his bed. What a fool his is to still claim he didn't kill her. He could have just filed for divorce and paid his child support like everyone else does when they get a divorce.

He could have smothered her because he did have a cut on his knuckle and there was a spot of blood on the comforter. I always wondered if he drugged her first because she was so tired at the hair stylist and there was evidence that they had eaten and drank something that night, I believe.

Every year around this time I reread Sharon Rocha's book "For Laci". I make it about 2/3 rds of the way thru and then cry my eyes out. I hope Sharon knows we still think and pray for her and Laci and Conner.

I bought that book,but still have not had the nerve to start reading it. Also still think of Laci and pray for her family every day.

That book was the most heart wrenching book I've ever read. The anguish Sharon felt and feels just came pouring out in that book, like a raw, read, violent wound.

It is horrific.

Like everyone else, I can't believe it has been so long. I think of Laci often. Something about her - her hopefulness about the future, her vulnerability, not knowing her worst enemy slept beside her - just struck me and never left.

I think of Laci often. Something about her - her hopefulness about the future, her vulnerability,
The smile that haunted the nation
attachment.php

Well, dang it...he looks better than I had hoped! :jail:

How's he look so tan? I wanna see pasty jail white!

I think he looks angry. Just like always :maddening: I don't understand why he's not more pasty either!

Laci brought me to WS. So many years ago now, and I still only have 300+ posts lol.

I was just wondering something. With all this talk about 'ineffective counsel' in the JS case, what do you call an attorney not showing up for his client's sentencing??

I don't think I've ever seen that before. Did MG ever give a reason for not showing (a legit reason, please... :))

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Scott-Peterson-appeals-death-sentence-3687388.php

So now he's appealing his death sentence. I have to admit it did my heart good to read all the comments - he's just as reviled now as he was eight years ago. This appeal is probably money wasted anyway- more than likely California will vote to get rid of the death penalty in November's ballot and his sentence will be changed to LWOP. The one good thing I see about that happening is Scotty will finally get a cellmate...no more private cell for him.

There is an episode tonight of Who The Bleep Did I Marry on ID about Amber Frey. I'm trying to figure out why they are doing an episode on her since she was the mistress, not the wife. :waitasec:

There is an episode tonight of Who The Bleep Did I Marry on ID about Amber Frey. I'm trying to figure out why they are doing an episode on her since she was the mistress, not the wife. :waitasec:

I saw the show and I was wondering the exact same thing. So Amber is still a single mother but now she has a son also. I want to know how old her son is and who the father is. They never did say the age of the child on the show or who the father was. When they said she had a son I just had a OMG moment.

Amber Frey...what a hot mess! She told Anthony Flores that Ayianna was his child and he paid child support for years, but it turns out her real father is a guy named Christopher B. Funch that owns a bar called Porky's. She had a son named Justin a few months before the trial with the chiropractor she had worked for named Dave Markovich. They split up and she married a guy named Robert Hernandez in 2006, but they divorced in 2008.

Amber Frey...what a hot mess! She told Anthony Flores that Ayianna was his child and he paid child support for years, but it turns out her real father is a guy named Christopher B. Funch that owns a bar called Porky's. She had a son named Justin a few months before the trial with the chiropractor she had worked for named Dave Markovich. They split up and she married a guy named Robert Hernandez in 2006, but they divorced in 2008.

Yep she is a mess. I wonder if she writes to Scott in prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni