MO MO - Marion Co, 'Jane Hannibal Doe 2013', HispFem 15-40, UP12708, in Miss River, Ariya jeans, Sep'13

Bumping for Hannah Doe. I really wonder how there is such a drastic difference within her minimum estimated age to her maximum age since she was recovered shortly after her death, but oh well.JMO and :twocents:

Sabrina Muskin
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/22394/39/
Age, height, hair color and eye color are all good. She is a runaway and disappeared about 4 1/2 hours away and ''may be in the company of an adult male''. Since she is a runaway, it's definitely possible that she lost 20+ pounds in the nine months between her disappearance and the body being found.

Sabrina's NAMUS page is now restricted.

Permission Error

You do not have permission to view the selected page.

I think the "intricate carving" on the side of the ring is the same or similar to a ring I own, which was produced for one particular year for the jewelry department of a particular national chain department store.

Is there a specific person tipsters are supposed to contact in the Marion County, Missouri Sheriff's Office? If not, do the WS Mods have a suggestion on who I should contact? I plan to do so by email so I can include a picture of my ring.

Thanks!

I think the "intricate carving" on the side of the ring is the same or similar to a ring I own, which was produced for one particular year for the jewelry department of a particular national chain department store.

Is there a specific person tipsters are supposed to contact in the Marion County, Missouri Sheriff's Office? If not, do the WS Mods have a suggestion on who I should contact? I plan to do so by email so I can include a picture of my ring.

Thanks!

I'm not sure who the specific person is to contact, but I would just call the number below and ask to be fwd'd to whomever is handling the case, and/or ask if there's email address to where you can send your information. :)

"Anyone with information is asked to contact the MSP at 660-385-2132 or the Marion County Sheriff's Department at 573-769-2077."
http://www.connecttristates.com/news/story.aspx?id=948877#.UqjAjPRDvEZ

Bumping for Hannah. I am surprised that they give so little information to what her ethnicity is, yet she was recovered shortly after death. I have no clue whether I should be searching for a biracial girl, black girl, hispanic girl, or white girl. JMO and :twocents:

"The woman is believed to be 16-30, 5ft 3in. and weighing approx. 135 lbs"...

http://www.whig.com/story/23478411/2013/09/19/photos-of-victims-clothing-released-in

Another article from either The Herald Whig, KHQA, or WGEM news television stations listed the woman as being 19-22 years of age with blonde hair.

The articles from WHIG are not available any more. If they publish more; we'll have to save them in case we need them later

Did you contact them?

Doe Network FB still has part of the article that Cyan posted showing there is an email addy listed
attachment.php

National database joining effort to identify woman found in river near Hannibal

Anyone with information about the case should call NCMEC's hotline, contact Sgt. Steve Wilhoit with the Missouri State Highway Patrol at steven.wilhoit@mshp.dps.mo.gov or (660) 385-2132, or contact Marion County Sheriff Jimmy Shinn at the Marion County Sheriff's Department at (573) 769-2077

Google cache of WHIG article dated Oct 9, 2013 for anyone that wants to save it National database joining effort to identify woman found in river near Hannibal - ring did not appear to be a wedding ring. Shinn said the woman had no tattoos or other identifying marks.

After her body was retrieved from the river, it was sent to Columbia for an autopsy. The medical examiner ruled the death a homicide.

http://khmoradio.com/authorities-ask-for-help-in-identifying-body-found-in-hannibal/

pictures of the rings/clothes and states they do not think she is local

Want to snip parts of the article in case it goes offline. IMO; just because she doesn't match anyone local that's been reported missing; does not mean she is not from the state; it just means she has not been reported missing yet. It's also possible that family is on FB asking people to share her photo; have tried to report her as missing but authorities have refused for some reason or another. If we knew her race; we could dig in more

Authorities Treating Investigation of Body Found in Hannibal as a Homicide By Wes Mitchell September 19, 2013 4:26 PM

Sheriff Shinn says the body is badly decomposed to the point that the race of the victim could not be determined. He said it is believed the body had been in the river for 3 to 5 days, and the warm water temperature hastened the decomposition process. He would not speculate on how long the victim had been deceased prior to entering the water. Shinn said he could not disclose what evidence points toward an act of homicide.

contacting various establishments from gas stations to bars to see if anyone recognizes the clothing and ring recovered from the victim. He says they are working with the medical examiner to come up with some type of a sketch of what they believe the victim may have looked like. It IS believed she was between 15 and 30 years of age, 135 pounds, height 5’3″, and had shoulder-length dark hair.

Shinn says he believes the victim is not local, mainly because just about every missing person case in the area has been reviewed.

http://guardianlv.com/2013/06/chicago-missing-person-alert-naomi-knight/

Naomi Knight

Last seen in Pink striped top and blue jeans, Cant find any other pages of her missing or found.
5'4
136 pounds
18 years old.
Brown hair

Missing from Illinois, in June 2013. I know that is a long way from October but the statement by police " He would not speculate on how long the victim had been deceased prior to entering the water. Shinn said he could not disclose what evidence points toward an act of homicide." Caught me off guard. IMO I haven't seen that before when a person has been in the water and found, so could they be hinting that she was decomposing or kept else where? then disposed??

I'm not seeing info that she was found; she's also not in NamUs

Bumping for Hannah. I am surprised that they give so little information to what her ethnicity is, yet she was recovered shortly after death. I have no clue whether I should be searching for a biracial girl, black girl, hispanic girl, or white girl. JMO and :twocents:

See the google cache of the article dated Oct 9 above. I would think they would have answers by now as it's almost 3 months. I also can't believe she was not entered in NamUs yet.

Did they check to see if it was Adara McCormack, missing from Springfield Sept 2013? She has black hair, and weighed 135 pounds but it says that she was 5'6

Did they check to see if it was Adara McCormack, missing from Springfield Sept 2013? She has black hair, and weighed 135 pounds but it says that she was 5'6

I found many conflicting newspaper reports regarding what year Adara, disappeared... I found one Facebook page for missing persons, https://www.facebook.com/missingorabducted/posts/219383128256615 , that claims Adara has been "recovered". However, without deep searching, I have not found this claim/statement made anywhere else.

When I read missing from Springfield in Rolla while en route to St. Louis, it made me think Adara would've been taking the bus, as it passes through Rolla. The Rolla Greyhound bus stop is on a business loop that is very dark and essentially isolated at night. Off the topic of Hannah, I know, but hopefully Adara is safe...

1D95K5E.jpg

http://www.hannibal.net/article/20140724/NEWS/140729543/-1/entertainment life

“I got to believe some family out there is missing this lady,” said Marion County Sheriff Jimmy Shinn about the woman’s body found in the Mississippi River two miles south of Hannibal on Sept. 15, 2013.

From the beginning her death investigation was treated as a homicide, according to Sgt. Brent Bernhardt of the Missouri State Highway Patrol.

A composite drawing of the victim has been completed, and Shinn hopes this will help to identify her. “We are hoping we will put this picture out and stir up some more interest,” he said.

Elizabeth Roseberry resembles the Jane Doe. She's missing from Missouri, her height, age, are good. The timeframe from Date LKA to discovery is 7 days.

http://www.nampn.org/cases/roseberry_elizabeth.html

Her listed weight is much lighter than the Jane Doe's weight. And her hair isn't black in the photos - but the description says that her bangs were dyed black.

1D95K5E.jpg
1aaa1b8c-88e4-4ffb-9b1e-3b3edbe54268.jpg

Elizabeth Roseberry resembles the Jane Doe. She's missing from Missouri, her height, age, are good. The timeframe from Date LKA to discovery is 7 days.

http://www.nampn.org/cases/roseberry_elizabeth.html

Her listed weight is much lighter than the Jane Doe's weight. And her hair isn't black in the photos - but the description says that her bangs were dyed black.

The 2nd photo looks like she had 2 tone hair. Possible she decided to dye it all black; like a lot of people her age. According to the article; she was in advanced stages of decomposing; is it possible her eye brows were gone?

Wanted to put the sketch with her clothes/ring. I'm clueless why they would not. Her NCMEC page is also gone.

I'm sure Carl could do better

Attachments

• HannibalJaneDoeSketchClothingCrop.jpg
    HannibalJaneDoeSketchClothingCrop.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 80

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads