Pictures - * graphic images removed *

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW: The ash tray pic has butts from Newport cigarettes in it. Looks like Newport 100s. I used to smoke them but switched to Winston Lights a few years ago and quit entirely 2 years ago. From the position of the butts in the ashtray, I'd say LDJ is a cigarette smoker. She also may have been smoking the cigarettes to try clearing the air of the weed smell.

I don't know how or if this helps, but I wanted to put it out there... lol.

Hey everyone. Someone, I can't remember who, asked for someone to try to fix up the hospital picture. I thought I would give it a try, and here's what I came up with. It's not my best work, those tubes were tricky.

MJD_ID_TawniLee.jpg

Hey everyone. Someone, I can't remember who, asked for someone to try to fix up the hospital picture. I thought I would give it a try, and here's what I came up with. It's not my best work, those tubes were tricky.

MJD_ID_TawniLee.jpg
I think that was me, and you did an EXCELLENT JOB, I think this really shows how she looked......except for the swelling of the lips, BUT I think YOU DID GREAT

That looks like a few roaches in there..... I'm quite certain weed was the last thing on alonzo/Bill's mind. I can't help but wonder what else they might have been using besides dope and beer.

Very well could be Phen'.
OT- but for some strange reason your last post got me thinking to the days when marijuana was sold as "nickels", "dimes" and "lids". I think that ages myself.

Dear folks-

Tawni's family has contacted me regarding a new batch of morgue photos that are appearing on some of the social websites...MySpace and Facebook specifically. If you could please help us help them-please email the folks running the pages where you find them and ask them to take them down. It is the least that can be done considering the tragic circumstances of her loss....:(

peace,
Believe

I didn't find anything on Facebook - I don't have a Myspace.

How is Mike doing?

Why the hell would people be putting them up NOW???

Morbid curiosity/hobby... there just seems to be people out there that like hunting down and sharing these kind of images. It's sick, in my opinion...

I have a MySpace and Facebook... I will keep an eye out.

I didn't find anything on Facebook - I don't have a Myspace.

How is Mike doing?

He is doing well-the family is doing well as a whole, I think which is a blessing.

The one post I encountered that included the morgue photo on MySpace was sort of a "roll call" of the missing, including those who had been ID'd.

He is doing well-the family is doing well as a whole, I think which is a blessing.

The one post I encountered that included the morgue photo on MySpace was sort of a "roll call" of the missing, including those who had been ID'd.

Thank you, believe09. I'm pulling for Mike. :blowkiss:

This website has her photo but I don't know how to contact....When I clicked on contact us link it got an ABOUT page. I don't want to post a link so admin could you help

This website has her photo but I don't know how to contact....When I clicked on contact us link it got an ABOUT page. I don't want to post a link so admin could you help

When we went through this we took down all of the morgue photo's posted at WS. Requests were sent to any media asking they take the morgue photo's down. Some media outlets honored that request of the family, others did not. We can't control what other media outlets choose to do so we did the best we could with what we had control over.

Lera, thanks again for your post and asking about the outside photo's.

This case just broke my heart. Tawni was such a young and beautiful young woman with her entire life ahead of her.

The picture we need to remember is what Tawni looked like in real life - not how she left this world.

Thanks, Cubby!

Thank you everyone for all you do to have the pictures takeen down. We understand we cannot control what everyone can post. We are all doing OK. Just wish Tawni got her justice. He will be out before you know it. That is when we will feel that she did not get the justice she deserved. As long as i live I will help give other families the closure we recieved.. Thank you all, Love Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy