New Zodiac Sign Chart

Well, I've never really fit the criteria for a sagittarius, so I have no problem being a scorpio now. It fits me better, LOL.

I stay the same, a sagittarius, but am no longer a sagicorn.:( I'm right on the cusp to the hour. lol

I grew up thinking I was a scorpio (my monster and the adoption thing) Nov.21st and I always seemed to fit That. weird.

I am a Libra and those characteristics have always fit me to a tee. Now I am supposed to be an Aries (almost the exact opposite of the Libra). I'm not really that into horoscopes, but have always believed my Libra status fit me very well. Growing up it was always said, in my family, that my Grandmother and brother (being Taurus's were stubborn, and they are). I was known as being the typical Lbra, scales of justice, sense of right vs wrong, need for balance, etc...Plus, the Libra's star stone is the sapphire, can't get much better than that, IMO. Some characteristics of Aries are admirable, but I don't think it fits my personality at all. I don't really understand this change, but will continue my Libra status regardless.

Who is going to pay for everybody (almost) having to change their birthstone jewlery? Huh? Just who's gonna be doing that? That new owhoeverheis sign guy?
What is this new guys birth stone anyways?

The new zodiac list doesn't make sense. For instance people born on Nov. 29th is a Scorpio and Ophiuchus,and people born on Dec. 17th is Ophiuchus and Sagittarius,etc......:waitasec:

Need new cusp names
hmm

Scorpuchus?
Opihitarius?
:seeya:

Ophiuchus is horrible enough! I prefer being a Sagittarius!:snooty:

I find I dislike the new name. I'm just plain used to the 12. And being a Sagicorn! only Cancer bothers me and one of my brothers is one. Now he'd be a gemini

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back