Deceased/Not Found MD - Linda, 21, & Lori Peugeot, 2, LaVale, 22 Sept 1969

2sisters said:
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/burr_ann.html Ann marie Burr ,it is said that Ted Bundy killed her but I don't think he did. I think it was a strange coincidence.
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/t/tompkins_karen.html Karen Tompkins
I was just going to post about Ann Marie Burr. If Floyd did make a trip to Alaska, Washington would have been on the way. I was originally looking at Ann as a possible connection to Sharon Marshall (similar to Karen Tompkins), but Ann seems a bit too young to be Sharon's mother.

I've posted about Lori Peugeot and Karen Tompkins on my Sharon Marshall MySpace page, as possible connections to her.

2sisters said:
Sharon's or the Puegot's? i am sorry, I had quit following the Sharon Marshall case after it was locked and have been working on catching up on the new thread. I vaugley rememerb something about Sharon's blood being missing. Is there DNA on file for the Puegot's?
They have been trying to locate the family. They believe the father is in PA, however, last I heard they are waiting till after Christmas to contact the family...

Hi, I am Gerald Peugeot's niece. Everything that needs to be done is being done. Every effort is being made by NCMEC to locate dna on Linda's side of the family and to have her and Lori entered into CODIS. After this is accomplished we will know if they are among the unidentified that are listed or if Lori is Sharon Marshall. Please, DO NOT CONTACT him. He is not wanting to speak to anyone except family and the few official persons who he has already had contact with.

Didn't Floyd also say that he took Sharon because she was with a man that was going to kill her? I think that was in Matts book. I am going to go back and look at the statements that Floyd made. How did they know that there was a letter sent to David that was postmarked from Chicago? and also do they know what was in the letter?

So is it a possibility that Lori is Sharon Marshall? I need to do more reading on SM there is so much info on her thread.

I think there is a definite possibility here. Illinois is the key. FDF, if I recall, has said multiple times about obtaining Sharon in Chicago.

What this would leave, though, are the "mystery years" of late 1969-whenever in 1973 she was obtained by FDF. Did this Hoss guy perhaps take her in after those sightings? And what was Sharon's early life like in that case? Given her intelligence I am wondering how she was raised by whoever had her prior to FDF.

Also, anyone recall the picture that Jennifer Fisher found of the woman who may have been Sharon's mother? If FDF and Hoss were connected somehow, perhaps they swapped photos. If only someone were able to recover that photo...

kim playfair said:
Hi, I am Gerald Peugeot's niece. Everything that needs to be done is being done. Every effort is being made by NCMEC to locate dna on Linda's side of the family and to have her and Lori entered into CODIS. After this is accomplished we will know if they are among the unidentified that are listed or if Lori is Sharon Marshall. Please, DO NOT CONTACT him. He is not wanting to speak to anyone except family and the few official persons who he has already had contact with.
Hi Kim, I know you have been around here for a little while, but I just wanted to say welcome to WS. It is always good to get a family memebers insight on these cases. I hope your family is doing good and that this new lead can give you some answers. So then are you Lori's cousin?

Gina_M said:
I was just going to post about Ann Marie Burr. If Floyd did make a trip to Alaska, Washington would have been on the way. I was originally looking at Ann as a possible connection to Sharon Marshall (similar to Karen Tompkins), but Ann seems a bit too young to be Sharon's mother.

I've posted about Lori Peugeot and Karen Tompkins on my Sharon Marshall MySpace page, as possible connections to her.
I just don't feel like Bundy is responsible for Ann Marie's dissapperance. It is just a strange coincidence that she lived next door to a serial killer. Sadly, as sick as FDF is, Ann Marie could be Sharon's mom, it is a long shot but by the late 60's she would have been a teenager. I think the Peugeot baby is more likely to be Sharon though.

2sisters said:
Hi Kim, I know you have been around here for a little while, but I just wanted to say welcome to WS. It is always good to get a family memebers insight on these cases. I hope your family is doing good and that this new lead can give you some answers. So then are you Lori's cousin?
Yes, I would have been, I never got to meet Linda and Lori, I was born after their deaths. There is such a minute possibility that Lori is Sharon, but you just never know. Both Sharon and Lori's stories are completely insane.

Mac,
They didn't recover Linda's body either did they? that would mean that its a possibility that they kept Linda alive longer then what Hoss said could that be a possibility? Maybe that's who took care of Lori through those years I don't know just guessing.

MacPlus512 said:
I think there is a definite possibility here. Illinois is the key. FDF, if I recall, has said multiple times about obtaining Sharon in Chicago.

What this would leave, though, are the "mystery years" of late 1969-whenever in 1973 she was obtained by FDF. Did this Hoss guy perhaps take her in after those sightings? And what was Sharon's early life like in that case? Given her intelligence I am wondering how she was raised by whoever had her prior to FDF.

Also, anyone recall the picture that Jennifer Fisher found of the woman who may have been Sharon's mother? If FDF and Hoss were connected somehow, perhaps they swapped photos. If only someone were able to recover that photo...

mel36 said:
Mac,
They didn't recover Linda's body either did they? that would mean that its a possibility that they kept Linda alive longer then what Hoss said could that be a possibility? Maybe that's who took care of Lori through those years I don't know just guessing.
Investigators said that there was enough blood found in the car to assume Linda was dead. There was no DNA testing back then so they could only match by blood type. It is highly unlikely that Linda survived more than a day or so with Hoss.

(unrelated to above post)
JUST A REMINDER TO ALL...PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CONTACT
MR. PEUGEOT. AS YOU CAN IMAGINE, THESE NEW POSSIBILITIES ARE OVERWHELMING TO HIM. HE IS CORRESPONDING WITH THE PROPER AUTHORITIES AND HIS NIECE, KIM PLAYFAIR, WILL LET US KNOW WHEN THERE ARE ANY NEW DEVELOPMENTS.

Something else just crossed my mind. FDF has said something about a Linda Williams in the past. Do you suppose he knew this Linda was Sharon's mother and was using the name to cover up Linda Peugot's real identity? Perhaps he was doing it to protect himself from becoming involved in this Hoss case? After all, we all know FDF was good with aliases and that his names typically were fairly common...last I checked the names Davis, Marshall, and Hughes were pretty common, as is Williams.

I am also wondering if FDF and Hoss ever knew any of the same people, maybe through prison or even if they both knew David Diahl. I know it would be a long shot but I think that if the authorities are looking at the possiblity that Sharon could possibly be Lori then maybe that would be one avenue to go.:twocents:

Mel, now that you mention it, I think David Dial as a middleman may be a pretty good theory. I have a feeling he knows a lot more than he will ever say and I think he (and also Rebecca Barr) are the missing links in the story. Somehow they played into this and who knows, they may have had connections to Hoss or anyone else.

Could Hoss have given Lori/Sharon to Dial or Barr, perhaps? And then FDF obtains her from one of them and just makes up the whole "she was in danger" story?

Whats puzzling to me is that I don't think we can even locate Rebecca Barr, has anybody been able to? I think that its strange that we have no address on her but I have an idea that may help on that, has anybody been able to do a postal on her at all if not let me know I have the form for doing postals on people I only use them when absolutely legal and needed I think that we are getting to the point where that may become the issue if not already please if anybody has feedback on this idea post them. Other than that I am out of idea's for finding her. I am so convinced that there are more than these two that have had conections with Floyd and know more of what happened. Do we know who Floyd stayed with when he moved with Sharon all those times I mean he had to have money to move and I am sorry but you don't make enough on welfare to move and minumum wage back then was not anything, It takes alot of money to relocate and I am just wondering who Floyd may have recieved help from either through funds or houseing.

MacPlus512 said:
Mel, now that you mention it, I think David Dial as a middleman may be a pretty good theory. I have a feeling he knows a lot more than he will ever say and I think he (and also Rebecca Barr) are the missing links in the story. Somehow they played into this and who knows, they may have had connections to Hoss or anyone else.

Could Hoss have given Lori/Sharon to Dial or Barr, perhaps? And then FDF obtains her from one of them and just makes up the whole "she was in danger" story?

IIRC...in the original Sharon Marshall thread, alot was done to discover 'where' Rebecca is, I think they figured it out finally...you will have to look there for the info, there is alot of info on Rebecca barr.

tuitsweet said:
IIRC...in the original Sharon Marshall thread, alot was done to discover 'where' Rebecca is, I think they figured it out finally...you will have to look there for the info, there is alot of info on Rebecca barr.
Tuitsweet, you are right. Much of what is being discussed now was researched over a year ago and can be found at the link below. I added a new "start here" thread directing newbies to the archived thread to save them time. Thousand of hours of research have been done on this case. No need for anyone else to go down a road already traveled.

Link to archived thread:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37

I'm sure this possibility has been noted, but I'd like to throw it out there. Has any research been done on Sharon being CYNTHIA SUMPTER? I'm not sure if I can legally post the poster, since I'm new and all, but her info can be found at www.missingkids.com Note the dimple on the chin. I know is some photos it is on the opposite side, but sometimes photos get flipped when being adjusted or put on the web and the age progressed photo shows it on the opposite side. There is a blog on myspace on Sharon and the dimple is so simular. The timing is right and she was from CA, a state Floyd seems to be periodically tied to.

agentf, I believe Cynthia Sumpter has been ruled out. Didn't they use DNA to eliminate her?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back