General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF Sykes adopted Katrina and Katrina was not married when Hope was born that would explain WHY Hope's last name is Sykes...JMHO

Very true, still though... how cold blooded is it to leave off Katrina on the obit? I seem to recall their was some custody issue between Katrina and Annette, or maybe that was with Teresa.

Very true, still though... how cold blooded is it to leave off Katrina on the obit? I seem to recall their was some custody issue between Katrina and Annette, or maybe that was with Teresa.

And how cruel is it to pretend to believe a child is alive when you know the child is deceased..They have basically denied the mother of a deceased child the right to know the truth and to mourn the loss so it doesn't surprise me to learn they would leave a family member's name off an obituary out of spite....JMHO

And how cruel is it to pretend to believe a child is alive when you know the child is deceased..They have basically denied the mother of a deceased child the right to know the truth and to mourn the loss so it doesn't surprise me to learn they would leave a family member's name off an obituary out of spite....JMHO

I have a feeling Annette is a terrible person, when her kin has the reputation they have, it really comes down to her, just like Ron is a mess because his parents abandoned him then he was given to Annette, and look at him now. I think in their hearts they know Ron somehow caused Haleighs death but they just will never admit it because they love him and they love him enough that whatever he did, they do not care, but I dont think he sat them down and said, hey, I did this, nor do I think he called them that night to assist him, I think Annette lied about seeing them at 7 and that was for Ron, and look at Miss Nancy, Annettes word is enough for Nancy, even though she has a reason to lie to protect, her lie has hindered this case big time. She should be tossed in jail but she can now play the I am old and I dont know whats going on card, she will have to answer to a higher power and thats ok with me. Teresa is just despicable with her jail talk about how proud she was of him and all that, and now if she has Crystal living with her.... this family gives me the creeps, I mean seriously, terrifying human beings, I can only imagine what they did to Misty. jmo

I have a feeling Annette is a terrible person, when her kin has the reputation they have, it really comes down to her, just like Ron is a mess because his parents abandoned him then he was given to Annette, and look at him now. I think in their hearts they know Ron somehow caused Haleighs death but they just will never admit it because they love him and they love him enough that whatever he did, they do not care, but I dont think he sat them down and said, hey, I did this, nor do I think he called them that night to assist him, I think Annette lied about seeing them at 7 and that was for Ron, and look at Miss Nancy, Annettes word is enough for Nancy, even though she has a reason to lie to protect, her lie has hindered this case big time. She should be tossed in jail but she can now play the I am old and I dont know whats going on card, she will have to answer to a higher power and thats ok with me. Teresa is just despicable with her jail talk about how proud she was of him and all that, and now if she has Crystal living with her.... this family gives me the creeps, I mean seriously, terrifying human beings, I can only imagine what they did to Misty. jmo

I remember Teresa was telling us how her son was really a sensitive, lonely, religious scholar!

11S07POA-2.jpg

"I think one day, he called eight times. He was pretty lonely that day, I guess," said Neves.

"He said he read a 376 page book from three in the morning until three in the afternoon. So he's doing a lot of reading, a lot of Bible study," said Neves.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...rrests-haleigh

She even got the word out that Ron wanted to keep GOD close to his heart!

Ronald's Cross - YouTube

Hell14aa-1-2-1.jpg

Odd how he went from a Gold Cross next to his heart to an Iron Cross on this neck:

RonNazi.png

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveInmates/detail.asp?Bookmark=56&From=list&SessionID=309392368

IMHO.. I feel certain Ron C called his family that night and told them what had happened..He needed their help.. I'm not saying they cleaned out the stash of drugs in the house but he needed advice on what to do in regards to his child being deceased...
Also, I can't imagine AS being the type of person who would put herself out on a limb unless she was protecting a family member and knew the whole story ..IMHO.. It's way too late for her to play the I am old card.. Her thats a "crock" statements proved she was in the know....IMHO.. Everything she has done since has proven she knows what happened and her main goal is to cover for Ron C and keep the truth from ever being revealed... JMHO

Don't want to start a new thread, just want to say I am so pleased that so many people are viewing, and posting about Haleigh. We have had times that there wasn't much activity here, but it has picked up and I'm so glad. Perhaps that's a sign something is about to break? Don't know, but we'll all be here waiting.

I think the Crystal that is living with her is ron's sister Crystal . IMO

I think the Crystal that is living with her is ron's sister Crystal . IMO

The news article was referring to Crystal Sheffield, not Ron C's sister. After the article and the video was released to the public, some here who seem to be in the know in regards to what is going on with the Cummings/Neves/Sykes clan have stated Crystal Sheffield, Jr. and Chloe are now living with Annette Sykes..JMHO

ETA.. Eventhough, I do not find it hard to believe I am very sorry to hear this to be the case.

I have a feeling some aren't in the know, as they claim. These same people go to vigils and before proclaimed because they watched Misty and Ron at a vigil, there is no way that Misty could have known nothing about nothing, the Sykes family has targeted people and misinformed them and made them feel in the know to fight all their battles, especially internet ones, imo. This family truly scares me, not a good one of them in the bunch.

I remember Teresa was telling us how her son was really a sensitive, lonely, religious scholar!

She even got the word out that Ron wanted to keep GOD close to his heart!

Ronald's Cross - YouTube

Hell14aa-1-2-1.jpg

Odd how he went from a Gold Cross next to his heart to an Iron Cross on this neck:

RonNazi.png

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveInmates/detail.asp?Bookmark=56&From=list&SessionID=309392368

Because he knows the writing is on the wall and he is going to be in prison for the rest of his life, he KNOWS. Teresa is pretty much delusional and afflicted with the same illness she passed to her son she did not raise until she had to. It was always so important for Teresa to hate on Crystal Sheffield for what? For wanting to mother her kids? Teresa can not identify or process that because she is also really broke from being raised around Annette and her paramour du jour. I wish we could find out stuff about Katrina and Annette and the whole Kirby Sykes situation, I find that the most interesting lately. jmo

The news article was referring to Crystal Sheffield, not Ron C's sister. After the article and the video was released to the public, some here who seem to be in the know in regards to what is going on with the Cummings/Neves/Sykes clan have stated Crystal Sheffield, Jr. and Chloe are now living with Annette Sykes..JMHO

ETA.. Eventhough, I do not find it hard to believe I am very sorry to hear this to be the case.

Thank You...I am sorry to hear it too .Somehow I missed that article .I thought it was ron's sister . I was hoping Chrystal Sheffield was trying to do better and get away from that family . :)

Thank You...I am sorry to hear it too .Somehow I missed that article .I thought it was ron's sister . I was hoping Chrystal Sheffield was trying to do better and get away from that family . :)

They are not going to let her get away, she has Rons favorite child, his namesake. Crystal is a meek, probably mentally slow person, perfect match for someone like Ron who preys on people like that, and now his family continues to aid and assist him (see a trend here?) people can say all they want about Ronald, but he loved Crystal and took those kids because he couldnt get her back, and now where is Haleigh? She died out of spite.

jmo

They are not going to let her get away, she has Rons favorite child, his namesake. Crystal is a meek, probably mentally slow person, perfect match for someone like Ron who preys on people like that, and now his family continues to aid and assist him (see a trend here?) people can say all they want about Ronald, but he loved Crystal and took those kids because he couldnt get her back, and now where is Haleigh? She died out of spite.

jmo

BBM DARK RED Chablis, being spiteful is not love...IMHO.. None of these people have a clue as to what LOVE is. They have all proven their actions are motivated from the standpoint of FEAR..

On LOVE and FEAR
©1996 Frank Sant'Agata

Love and fear are the only emotions we as human entities are able to express. All the others are just sub-categorical emotions. For example, on love's side there is joy, peacefulness, happiness, forgiveness, and a host of others. On the other hand, fear reflects: hate, depression, guilt, inadequacy, discontentment, prejudice, anger, attack, and so on.

Love and fear can not coexist. Where one is, the other can't be also. The one will leave immediately, should the other enter its presence.

http://timelessmiracles.com/LightGuide/love.htm

BBM DARK RED Chablis, being spiteful is not love...IMHO.. None of these people have a clue as to what LOVE is. They have all proven their actions are motivated from the standpoint of FEAR..

On LOVE and FEAR
©1996 Frank Sant'Agata

Love and fear are the only emotions we as human entities are able to express. All the others are just sub-categorical emotions. For example, on love's side there is joy, peacefulness, happiness, forgiveness, and a host of others. On the other hand, fear reflects: hate, depression, guilt, inadequacy, discontentment, prejudice, anger, attack, and so on.

Love and fear can not coexist. Where one is, the other can't be also. The one will leave immediately, should the other enter its presence.

http://timelessmiracles.com/LightGuide/love.htm

I agree he does not know what real love is, but really, his mom did abandon him, from the looks of his skull he was neglected as a child and spent to much time in his crib, I always find it so ironic that the same people who sit and defend Teresa also tear apart Crystal, even though Teresa really was an absent mother, whose own child (Ron) referred to her as "Teresa" for who knows how many years. I think he cared about Crystal the most, and he did take those kids out of spite, and the fact he didn't want to pay child support, thats what this all really comes down to, imo.

I feel that whatever happened to Haleigh was an accident. I think Ron saw Misty driving away with Haleigh after school, was still enraged over her party weekend, went after her and they ended up at Magnolia. Something happened to Haleigh as a fight ensued. I think she was injured (probably a head injury,) but RC & MC didn't realize how bad it was. Later that night she died.

When I see the pictures of Ron with Haleigh, it is obvious to me he loved her. Even Crystal said Haleigh was "his heart." I can't believe he wanted those children for spite. It is a he// of a lot more difficult to raise two children (especially with Haleigh's medical problems,) then to shell out money for child support.

Ron had alot of problems growing up. So much dysfunction and so little of what a young boy, young man needs. And now he is in jail with tattos (even Nazi tatts), all over his body. He plays the hard azz, but I don't think he is. I believe that inside he is a very lonely, sad little child, that still hasn't figured out what went wrong and why he turned out like he did.

When I see the pictures of Ron with Haleigh, it is obvious to me he loved her. Even Crystal said Haleigh was "his heart." I can't believe he wanted those children for spite. It is a he// of a lot more difficult to raise two children (especially with Haleigh's medical problems,) then to shell out money for child support.

There are 5 known pictures of Ron with his child on ONE occasion, maybe two. He wanted the kids out of spite, he hated Crystal for leaving him, he picked them up on a visit and never returned them, and Crystal has said when she lived with him he did not do anything with the kids, and it seems everyone but Ron watched his kids. It was all about money for Ronald, all of it.

jmo

There are 5 known pictures of Ron with his child on ONE occasion, maybe two. He wanted the kids out of spite, he hated Crystal for leaving him, he picked them up on a visit and never returned them, and Crystal has said when she lived with him he did not do anything with the kids, and it seems everyone but Ron watched his kids. It was all about money for Ronald, all of it.

jmo

I hope you are wrong, Chablis, and that Ron at least had/has love in his heart for the child he lost.

I hope you are wrong, Chablis, and that Ron at least had/has love in his heart for the child he lost.

IMHO..Since covering his rear seems to have been and still is his main concern I have doubts as to him being capable of really loving anyone and that includes his deceased child...I suspect he feels regret but I also suspect he has justified his actions. Seems he is just not capable of taking any responsibility for anything he does...IMHO.. IF anyone in that family truly loved or honored Haleigh and her short life here on earth someone in that family would stand up and tell the truth..JMHO

Well using the excuse that pictures show he was loving, then you have to say the thousands of pics Casey took of Caylee, she really must have loved her as well. The fact that there are so few pictures of Ron and Haleigh speak volumes to me, all I see is a Daddy primping for a camera, looking stoned half the time. If Ron had any love for Haleigh he would have been selfless, he would not have acted like her body rolling and being smothered by gators was such a non event. Ron took money for Haleigh knowing she was dead, think about how hideous that is. How the heck can you sit and touch tongues and have fun with Misty knowing your child is rotting somewhere she shouldn't be? I think a few people need to start telling the truth about Ronald and stop portaying him like hes some beautiful minds genius type of person and fess up hes low IQ on top of a drug addict, but imo, he was probably exposed to drugs long before birth and never stood a chance at anything, much like his daughter because of Teresa.

jmo

IMHO..Since covering his rear seems to have been and still is his main concern I have doubts as to him being capable of really loving anyone and that includes his deceased child...I suspect he feels regret but I also suspect he has justified his actions. Seems he is just not capable of taking any responsibility for anything he does...IMHO.. IF anyone in that family truly loved or honored Haleigh and her short life here on earth someone in that family would stand up and tell the truth..JMHO

I think Ron loved Haleigh, just not enough. He doesn't love anyone as much as he "loves" himself. Let me qualify that. I don't think he really loves himself either, or he would work at having a better life for himself. He really doesn't know what love is, or how to do it. As 4Jacy said above, because of the way he grew up, love has just passed him over. This is still not an excuse for what he has done, and is still doing, and it doesn't justify anything. He is what he is...Sure wish he would change enough to tell the truth about what happened to Haleigh. JMO

ETA: I agree totally with you Em that he is not capable of love, and has probably justified his actions in his own mind. I also agree that those in that family failing to come forward with the truth shows they have no love or respect for sweet Haleigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie