Why Does My Account Have Insufficient Privileges?

Thanks so much! I can't wait to get home to the US, and SD will be new to me, but it looks beautiful. :) Also being there with the love of my life will help any place bump up a few points.

Checking the Cummings link now, thanks again.

Glad I found this page, I couldn't figure out why certain functions were not working and thought it must be my computer/OS - even e-mailed the administrator, to be sure! I am certainly enjoying reading the threads here, such a vast amount of information and expertise.

I really wasn't sure where to put this, so I thought I'd try here and see how I go.

I wanted to start a new thread, but as I haven't met the right amount of posts I'm hoping someone can do it for me.

There's a missing person around my area, and I haven't found a thread here. There also doesn't seem to be much media attention, so I though it was best to get people's attention on here (even though I know most of you aren't from Australia).

The following link should contain most of the information.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/police-ask-for-help-to-locate-missing-woman-jade-briskey/story-e6freon6-1226435961066

Please feel free to move this somewhere else, I just wanted to get the word out.

I'm having the same problem. So where am I supposed to make these 50 posts. How stupid!

I am wanting to post about a local young mother missing, but don't have privileges either...I really want to get the word out about her, so am wondering if I'm going to have to post 50 times?

I also want to say thanks for explaining this. I tried to read all the rules and info but hadn't seen this one. (and Canada does rule hockey!)

I got here by way of a NamUS case but can't find threads about that case specifically without the search function.

I don't really have the time to browse indefinitely to look for it... or to make 50 random posts just to rack 'em up?

Glad to hear it's just a technical glitch... I'll be back, too! :)

Have a great day, y'all!

I think thirty seconds between posts when you type 90wpm is really quite a hang up. :(

Thank you for posting this thread> I thought I just had a bargain basement membership, it was free. Good to know I will be able to search etc. some day!

So we must put up with the time-consuming bombasticity of 50 posts before we can search what we're actually here for?

Why the mandatory irrelevancy?

Ok, I seem to be able to search now, but I don't see options to refine search and inserting "" or the word AND don't work. So, for example, I'd like to find anything written about MP Louise Marie Sanders (Seattle) but I get 10,000,000,000 returns and none of them on her, as far as I can see at a glance :)

Hello all!
I'm new here, so obviously can't post. I am working on a local Jane Doe and have scanned all the posts in a couple threads, but can't seem to find her. I can't search yet, so hoping somebody will point me in the right direction.

Female, age 35, found May 25, 1981 in Dixon, MO. Here is a link to the poster with the Missouri Highway Patrol.

Is there a thread on here somewhere?
Thanks!

Hello all!
I'm new here, so obviously can't post. I am working on a local Jane Doe and have scanned all the posts in a couple threads, but can't seem to find her. I can't search yet, so hoping somebody will point me in the right direction.

Female, age 35, found May 25, 1981 in Dixon, MO. Here is a link to the poster with the Missouri Highway Patrol.

Is there a thread on here somewhere?
Thanks!

I did a search for all of the threads that are from MO, including unidentified and missing persons from around that time frame. I didn't find anyone matching her description.

Most were very young missing people and the one person who went missing in 1980 at age 32 was way too tall and too heavy to be the lady in your link.

I don't think this unidentified lady has a thread here, but maybe someone with better searching skills could look around just to be sure.

Also, if you go to the Jury Room, you can chit chat and play games that will get your post count up quickly enough to be able to access features such as searching, posting pictures, etc.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thank you! A bit of drama surrounding this Jane here locally, so I was hoping to find a thread on here. I'll go play games, etc. to get my posts up so I can search as well.
Thank you again!

Too the thread topic...I know for me when my account says I have insuficiant funds it means cause iam broke . lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back