Questions to Ask

It could be a large mouth with teeth showing. She could be smiling. A better picture of it could help.

Yes, I suppose it could be :smiley4:

QUOTE=NCSleuth;5381390]It could be a large mouth with teeth showing. She could be smiling. A better picture of it could help.[/QUOTE]

A girl was on here claiming that Caroline T. was from the wharf rats (AA/NA for deadheads on tour), the group is still active and on the website there is a email address for a caroline T. (mom) anyone wanna do some work and email her ask if she is familiar with case and if the note is her handiwork (I doubt she'd remember the kid if it was her).
http://www.wharfrat.org/contacts.html

One of the regular posters here WAS in email contact with Caroline T several years ago. There's a thread here somewhere about it. She was not at the RFK shows at all & denies involvement in helping him out. There was some speculation at one point that maybe she felt guilty b/c he "missed their bus" or something, but nonetheless, she made it clear she does not want to be involved IIRC.

Hey all - been reading this a while - sort of OT question - there was a submission recently but I cannot find the thread dedicated to that specific missing person now. Was it removed? It you have to, feel free to PM me and delete this post. Just wondering how it panned out. Thanks :)

Hey all - been reading this a while - sort of OT question - there was a submission recently but I cannot find the thread dedicated to that specific missing person now. Was it removed? It you have to, feel free to PM me and delete this post. Just wondering how it panned out. Thanks :)

I think you may be looking for the thread on possible matches. Go back to the sub forum for Grateful Dead fan.. then look for the threads... go to the possible matches one.
Good luck!

Hey now - quick note - Dead fans or definitely not the same as Dave Matthews fans --- and my question:

if that was the actual shirt JD was wearing - why is it still in tact and not cut or bloody? if his face was so mangled - why was the shirt not?

Hey now - quick note - Dead fans or definitely not the same as Dave Matthews fans --- and my question:

if that was the actual shirt JD was wearing - why is it still in tact and not cut or bloody? if his face was so mangled - why was the shirt not?

I questioned the same fact about the shirt. I came to the assumption that it is an exact replica of the shirt that JD was wearing. But, that is absolutely an assumption on my part.

I did a little checking and this 914 prefix (not an area code) has many origins both for cell and landlines. The ones I believe are landlines are : Atlanta, GA. , Melbourne, Fl., N. Dade, Fl., California, Churchville, Md., Eddyville, Ky., Apollo, TX., Boise, Id., Pennsylvania, Morrisonville, Ill. and Los Angeles, Ca.

Also checking on the homemade tattoo: wondering if Jason was just attracted to the design or if it meant something. Peganism comes up on the research of the star. It has different meanings depending on the direction of the point if it points up or down. There is other reference to it's meaning as Muslim, Christian and so on. Was he part of a cult?

The driver was heading back to SC as that is where he was from, so was Jason just hitching a ride to the driver's destination and then move on from there?

Just some questions that come to mind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back