TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yllek
Billie's time line includes several 12/27 sightings dismissed by LE, along with unverified statements as to SA's whereabouts. Both Billie and Clint confirm having been told by LE that Hailey was captured on video surveillance at the Dollar General Store (and Clint was also told the Alco Dept Store) on Hickory on Sunday 12/26. Yet, there is no mention of Hailey's walks to the store on Billie's 12/26 listing of activity.
...(snip)...
Response from LisaB: The fact that Clint and GF confirm this suggests to me that she went to the stores from Clint's house, where she had spent the night, before returning to her mom's. After she got home, she did not go (back) to the stores, so Billie would not have been expected to have the walks in her timeline.
===========================
Sorry, I don't get your point? My point was that Billie's time line contains unconfirmed information from sightings and from Shawn. Billie herself states that LE confirmed they have video of Hailey at the store on Sunday, but she didn't put that in her timeline. She put what Shawn told her, what uncomfirmed witnesses told her, and not what LE told her. Either LE didn't tell her the time that Hailey was at the stores, she doesn't want to include it, or LE asked her not to. Has nothing to do with Clint and NS; LE told Billie about it directly and Billie talked about it first on NG. My original post was about my interest in the videos themselves and the value they might hold (which is why Billie might not be able to talk about them). The part you snipped.

I have no idea why you're assuming Hailey went to the stores from Clint's house; there is nothing anywhere from LE, MSM, Clint nor Billie that states any time or time frame for the Sunday walk to the Dollar Store. There are hours unaccounted for between Billie's 12/26 dinner and the other entries on her time line in the evening.

Please review the 3 source docs on my original post with all the details and let me know if you still have questions (you can pm me if you want).

NS has such a sweet quiet voice and they sound real and honest,and it sounds like Hailey was happy with them.She didn't feel good Monday,she was laying on couch when DD came over.Hailey never came over Monday.

Isn't it funny how yesterday BD was defended for possibly having a beer or 2. Then tonight after hearing that 2 cases of beer were taken into BD's home makes a difference. That sounds like a party, imo.

Yeah, it does..but I don't even care anymore...somehow the 'particulars' don't matter now..I just hope an arrest(s) is made soon and this family can have some sort of closure..

CD asks himself all day everyday, what happened to HD. It pops in his head when he's talking to someone and he forgets what he's talking about. He doesn't know what happened, he's still in disbelief, has to remember it isn't a dream.

I hope I took notes right. That broke my heart.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow

True, but, Billie has had ample opportunity. Just yesterday she had a bunch of reporters and media on her front lawn. She called them there to tell them waht she wanted to say. She had carte blanche. She chose the topics. If she wanted to talk about Hailey's personality, the little things Hailey liked to do, Hailey's relationship with her brother, then she could have. She chose what to talk about.

She spoke about who H is here:

Hailey is a typical 13 year old according to her mother, “with hormones raging and little attitudes now and then, but no different from other friends’ 13-year-olds.”

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/haileys-mom-clings-hope

True, but, Billie has had ample opportunity. Just yesterday she had a bunch of reporters and media on her front lawn. She called them there to tell them waht she wanted to say. She had carte blanche. She chose the topics. If she wanted to talk about Hailey's personality, the little things Hailey liked to do, Hailey's relationship with her brother, then she could have. She chose what to talk about.

bbm

Exactly - as you posted, BD had carte blanche when she gave her most recent PC.

IMO, it seems that she considered it to be more important to defend her lover & what she claims are discrepancies due to what she says is *media editing* and what-not.

In fact, there was very little time in BD's recent PC during which she actually talked about her missing daughter, compared to how much time she talked about herself & her lover.

IMO, Clint is attempting to come to terms with Billie as he thinks he knows her and Billie's recent behavior since their daughter's disappearance:

Clint: ...i just can't see how someone can sit on the couch comfortable watching a television program waiting for their daughter to come in...like the little party they had on New Years...I did see them carrying in two cases of beer...

around 84:27

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringt...set-the-story-straight-and-patty-kreiger-case

May I add on the NEW couch sorry just had to state the couch is not the onethat Hailey slept on!

Yes and not have to re-wire your brain to interpret what the interviewee was saying or meant to say in a round about way......
You nailed it! The whole interview was a flow of sincere and honest thoughts and feelings. Even if you didn't catch every word, you understood what they were saying. There was no sense of contrivance and no second guessing about what their statements meant. And reviewing it later, I won't have to rewind 20 second sound bytes repeatedly to make sure that I heard right the first time.

NS said MB said Hailey never asked MB to stay the night.From thier backdoor step you can see thru the field to BD's house.They live in an apt and see the front door of BD's house.

Sorry to go O/T..Does anyone know the name of the Wild Eyes of Charles Manson and we said SA had those eyes.

For the life of me, I can't remember the word...Started with an S.......

I am trying to relate it to Gary Michael Hilton. We have a thread on him and he killed my friend Cheryl Dunlap and Meredith Emerson...He is going on trial for Cheryl's death in Tallahassee. They have changed him so much...Got him in a suit, Florida paid for him to have false teeth and he has gained so much weight that he does not even look like the wild eyed guy that was arrested!

Thanks so much...Please pray for justice for my friend's children. I taught the boys in First Grade.

DEAR GOD PLEASE BRING HAILEY HOME

She spoke about who H is here:

Hailey is a typical 13 year old according to her mother, “with hormones raging and little attitudes now and then, but no different from other friends’ 13-year-olds.”

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/haileys-mom-clings-hope

I'm sorry, but I just have to say from listening to Clint, his daughter is NOT like everyone else's 13 yr old to him. His daughter is special, she is daddy's little girl. He spoke so proudly about her. and always in the present tense.

This isn't a Levi show-- I haven't heard of these women...

I got to listen. Thanks.

Here's what I heard, but in my own words.
CD mentioned an acknowledgment that BD tried to throw him under the bus, but he didn't say it like he was angry. He did wonder why BD made those "inconclusive statements". He said in the beginning he was the one trying to get media involved.

Yes, Hailey asked several times to come live with him. He remarked that he needed a bigger house. He says Hailey loved him more because she was Daddy's girl. When they get Hailey back, CD says she's going to live with him.

CD does a great job talking. I enjoyed the format of this show, and the way it was handled.

Sorry to go O/T..Does anyone know the name of the Wild Eyes of Charles Manson and we said SA had those eyes.

For the life of me, I can't remember the word...Started with an S.......

I am trying to relate it to Gary Michael Hilton. We have a thread on him and he killed my friend Cheryl Dunlap and Meredith Emerson...He is going on trial for Cheryl's death in Tallahassee. They have changed him so much...Got him in a suit, Florida paid for him to have false teeth and he has gained so much weight that he does not even look like the wild eyed guy that was arrested!

Thanks so much...Please pray for justice for my friend's children. I taught the boys in First Grade.

DEAR GOD PLEASE BRING HAILEY HOME

sanpaku

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanpaku[/ame]

Yeah, it does..but I don't even care anymore...somehow the 'particulars' don't matter now..I just hope an arrest(s) is made soon and this family can have some sort of closure..

I want Hailey to be found and like you I want arrests made. CD made my heart break. He really is at a loss since his daughter's still missing.

Based on what I've heard her Daddy say about her tonight - CD KNOWS and LOVES his little girl.

Hailey - your Daddy is looking for you! Your Daddy LOVES you!

I wonder if any of the news stations will pick up on this interview.

I had never heard of these women who did the show before tonight either. They covered another case in the first hour about a missing woman and had her son and one of her friends on as guests. And I have to say they handled both case interviews with a lot of class and asked a lot of good questions. I think I may be a new fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member