Sidebar Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A link has been posted to an article detailing the psychological meltdown and many personalities being exhibited by JB's client.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/casey-anthony-new-fears-mental-ward

JUST IN TIME for the weekend depo! Who would have guessed? :-0

Very interesting considering she showed up in her alter ego as Rocky! Too bad "nervous breakdown" isn't really a diagnosis! And they don't treat Disassociative Personality Disorder with shock treatment!

That's about how I feel after reading the new thread with the poll on it. I had force myself not to comment. My head hurts. There is an obvious, almost Cindy like sounding Casey supporter over there twisting science any other evidence to fit a bizarre scenario of what happened including RK randomly taking Caylee's body to the swamp after finding it while checking the water meter. Oh my GOD.

That thread has devolved into sheer lunacy. I'm not going back to it. And I need a drink now.

Disgusting, isn't it? I was told in a roundabout way that I need facts and links. OK I don't know this case at all. Whateva

ITA! The last place Caylee was physically seen alive was on Hopespring. I have often wondered why they didn't put some scent hounds or cadaver dogs on the trail starting there. :(

Didn't TM (TES) ask CA for a piece of Caylee's clothing because he had a tracking dog?

My response was to the OP who stated " I can't believe someone wanted to profit off of Casey's name". I merely cited an example of a certain individual doing exactly that. I made no other commentary.

@Ross:

It doesn't matter if anyone uses, even profits from using, her name in the context of something that is/was public record. Her name isn't trademarked and I'd be willing to bet she is not the only CMA in the world no less the US. So, she won't be able to trademark her own name.

And your evidence is based on???? How did Amanda Knox fool anyone? Because she admitted as a college student, she smoked pot? Because her boyfriend consoled her outside the dorm rooms with a peck that on video shows a consoling peck, but in still photo used by the press...states that her and her boyfriend were "making out" in front of the crime scene?

Let's not even focus on the complete lack of evidence that Amanda was even remotely guilty...and all the evidence which proves that the guilty party was charged and convicted...albeit getting 10 years less than the non-guilty parties by agreeing to bolster the prosecutions claims so that they can save face.

I love Italy...and I will be there again next May...but I am very leery of their legal system after this case.

::::heavy sigh:::: I need to get to my hair appt. Have a peaceful day!

Oh please. Let's see...the false accusation against Lumumba, the fact she was acting bizzareley after the murder, no alibi, and a staged break in. Sorry you were fooled by "Bambi" but not everyone was.

Very interesting considering she showed up in her alter ego as Rocky! Too bad "nervous breakdown" isn't really a diagnosis! And they don't treat Disassociative Personality Disorder with shock treatment!

I think some people at the Enquirer watch too much tv. The whole "multiple personalities" nonsense is so 1970's.

So is that Rocky the Flying Squirrel. Would that make JB Bulwinkle and DS, was it Natasha? That leave CM with Boris Badnov. Now that might require some "shock treatment". lol

NG keeps reporting MJ died in his own bed of urine.

She DID keep saying that and it was driving me insane. Then someone corrected her on-air (Dr. Drew?), saying there were bottles of urine around the room. Then, rather than admit she was wrong, she started changing it to "surrounded by his urine." She also made a mistake AGAIN to Dr. Drew the other night, saying no way Michael Jackson could INSERT the catheter himself - Dr. Drew corrected her, explaining what exactly a condom catheter is - she completely ignored him, like he didn't even say it.

She constantly says things that aren't true, but never when they make the person look good, only bad.

She DID keep saying that and it was driving me insane. Then someone corrected her on-air (Dr. Drew?), saying there were bottles of urine around the room. Then, rather than admit she was wrong, she started changing it to "surrounded by his urine." She also made a mistake AGAIN to Dr. Drew the other night, saying no way Michael Jackson could INSERT the catheter himself - Dr. Drew corrected her, explaining what exactly a condom catheter is - she completely ignored him, like he didn't even say it.

She constantly says things that aren't true, but never when they make the person look good, only bad.

She is a victims' rights advocate and is one of the good guys.

She is a victims' rights advocate and is one of the good guys.

Yes, she is. IMO, though she would have less critics and more validity given to her show if she would not misstate things like she tends to do and even when corrected, she does not acknowledge she has incorrectly (whether by design or lack of facts on her part) been stating the facts as she sees them. She does this on just about anything she seems to follow on her shows from what I have seen.

I watch NG quite a bit because I like some of the guests she has on but I have lost count of the times I have seen her state things as facts when I myself have watched testimony or read court documents and know her to be wrong. It makes me wonder how much she misstates other case facts that I am not closely following.

Yes, she is. IMO, though she would have less critics and more validity given to her show if she would not misstate things like she tends to do and even when corrected, she does not acknowledge she has incorrectly (whether by design or lack of facts on her part) been stating the facts as she sees them. She does this on just about anything she seems to follow on her shows from what I have seen.

I watch NG quite a bit because I like some of the guests she has on but I have lost count of the times I have seen her state things as facts when I myself have watched testimony or read court documents and know her to be wrong. It makes me wonder how much she misstates other case facts that I am not closely following.

I agree with you about facts and NG, and most of them are BOMBSHELL TONIGHT!!!LOL!!!

So is that Rocky the Flying Squirrel. Would that make JB Bulwinkle and DS, was it Natasha? That leave CM with Boris Badnov. Now that might require some "shock treatment". lol

LOL no, Rocky the boxer from Philly! Haha

Didn't TM (TES) ask CA for a piece of Caylee's clothing because he had a tracking dog?

Yes but that was much later...wasn't it a while before TM came to town? And CA refused to give him anything..I meant I wish they had done that the day they heard Caylee was missing. Or at least the next day when the realized the Sawgrass story was nonsense.

Well at least Penn State is winning...thank goodness FCA is an OSU fan..she'll never don the blue and white and jinx them too.

I know there is probably another thread more appropriate for this post, but I am completely stunned by the folks that believe that Amanda Knox had anything to do with the murder she was so wrongly convicted of being involved in. I just read a reference to the "cartwheels" that she was performing as some sign of culpability. She was a witness and had spent hours and hours in a police station and was bored so she began doing yoga and ended up performing one cartwheel to pass the time. The complete "out of context" references were so inflammatory that the press was a culprit in character assasination. The same type of "lost in translation" issues became a problem when the press referred to Amanda's lack of "hygiene". We Americans automatically paint a picture in our mind of some "skanky" loose immoral female, when the evidence revealed that the translation was misleading. It merely meant that Amanda didn't keep the shared bathroom as clean as her roommate. So many "snapshots" were taken out of context to support a theory that had no proof whatsoever. I am so grateful that Amanda Knox and her former boyfriend have been acquitted. I admit that I assumed she was guilty based on the "headlines", but once I got into the actual facts of the case and did research on the website devoted to detailing the actual evidence...I was ashamed of myself.
And I read the facts of the case for myself and will always believe strongly that another acquitted murderess got off!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth