jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #54 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found it amazing. I always thought people had to respect the judge and call them "your honor" or some other formal title when talking to them.

I have a question. If it is proven that Nurmi was coaching Jodi with signals from his chair, can he be punished for that? What are the repercussions if he is coaching her what to say?

~bbm

Your honor, Judge or Judge Stevens all are appropriate. If communication has already been established, there's no need to address the judge formally with monikers. So if you've already said, good morning your honor, for example, it's okay to ask a question without repeating the "your honor, etc." part.

To the rest of your post, I don't think Nurmi was coaching. Just reacting in a less than discreet manner. I think he's just sick of Martinez's method of cross.

Warning: This comment is not for the faint of heart...

Watching Nancy Grace talk about JA washing blood off her hands gave me a chilling thought. It made me think again about the plastic cup in the shower, what she might have used it for.

I previously thought she just used the cup to rinse her DNA off his privates extra well. But now I'm nauseous, thinking she may have used the cup to drink some of TA's blood. Here's why I think this sick act is possible:

-- Someone here had posted a shot from JA's journal, specifically her "TA vision board." Shocking! She was obsessed with him beyond anything I could imagine.

-- JA seems to have an interest in the occult and vampires -- both of which can involve drinking blood.

-- I've read that some Mormons believe that when a married man goes to heaven, he has the right to "invite" his wife to join him, so they can be together for eternity.

-- So maybe JA used the cup to collect and drink some of TA's blood -- which she might view as a way to "marry" him, tying them together forever. (Sort of like the Angelina Joie & Billy Bob 'blood bond', but without TA's agreement.)

I suspect JA was then satisfied that she got her man. In her mind, he was guaranteed to be hers in the afterlife. And this is part of the reason she smiles. She considers herself a happily married lady to the man she cannot imagine being without.

Sorry if this grossed anyone out. But the more I learn about JA's obsession and twisted mind, the more I see that the absolute most bizarre things are possible.

JMO

I don't think that's out of the realm of possibility. My Dad drank the ashes of his cremated lover after his death. Put it in his coffee. Hell, nothing surprises me anymore after I had to have that conversation with him. Honestly though, I think its more simple. I think Miss Evil was beyond, beyond, livid that she tried every sexual trick in the book to try to snag her man and it didn't work. In her mind he deserved to die because he had the nerve to use her and discard her. Can you imagine if we all used that to justify killing another individual?

The caller Linda on the dr drew show was the highlight of my night. She ain't got time for Jodi.

OK, that'll do.

te1dd1a_beating-a-dead-horse.gif

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Thanks for lightening it up in here.

That whole angle of the sun thing was absurd. It's always so obvious- when Jodi starts to add more useless information to her story- it's a lie.

You know I just rewatched it and caught Nurmi running his index finger up the side nose in a rubbing motion and thought that is a strange thing to do and then it hit me he's sending her signals. If I saw it is it possible the jury can see these signals as well. jmo

Awesome! I tried to get Popoju to translate that when I first posted it, but I haven't seen her around for a while (hope everything is okay with her :seeya:).

I'm a Canadian and I don't speak French. WTH is wrong with that picture LoL. :great:

freetranslation.com is great! Translate from any language! One time, I even did a translation to Japanese when one of my friends was over there! Did all those funky symbols that i actually cut/pasted into FB!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

[video=youtube;3r2OPal2Zo8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r2OPal2Zo8[/video]
If you look at this at about 52 minute mark Juan is asking about the cuts on her hands and if they came from the stabbing. JA says at about 52:40 she did not remember the stabbing at that point in time. Am I wrong or didn't she testify on direct that she never remembered the stabbing. If you watch her eyes when she says this it's like she knows she made a mistake. I wish Juan had called her out on that and asked at what point in time she remembered the stabbing.

I am a regular WSer but have really only lurked as I try to keep up with this Craaaaaaazy trial!

I heard that JA wrote the family a long letter! Does anyone know if there is a link to it??

Thanks!

I don't think that's out of the realm of possibility. My Dad drank the ashes of his cremated lover after his death. Put it in his coffee. Hell, nothing surprises me anymore after I had to have that conversation with him. Honestly though, I think its more simple. I think Miss Evil was beyond, beyond, livid that she tried every sexual trick in the book to try to snag her man and it didn't work. In her mind he deserved to die because he had the nerve to use her and discard her. Can you imagine if we all used that to justify killing another individual?

Wow. Just Wow. That story deserved some kind of response. I don't know what to say, but I marvel at your composure in relating that scenario. Sounds like something from the twilight zone.

I have not heard much of this case on broadcast television.

Hinckley, Regan and Iris are names associated with shootings. Iris is from Taxi Driver.

wasn't hinckley the one that had the obsession with jodi foster? did we already cover that?

I am a regular WSer but have really only lurked as I try to keep up with this Craaaaaaazy trial!

I heard that JA wrote the family a long letter! Does anyone know if there is a link to it??

Thanks!

It has not been submitted as evidence yet. I have not seen a copy anywhere. Allegedly, 18 pages of "short and sweet". I'd hate to get a long letter from her, if it's anything like her long testimony.

this is such BS that the shooting video helps the defense. it shows his propensity for violence, according to that twit janie weintraub.

no it doesn't!!! WHO USED A GUN ON JUNE 4, 2008?????? it wasn't travis.

I agree, her programming is quite ridiculous. I simply stopped watching JVM a long time ago. She's so loud and overly dramatic she's like a carnival barker. Then she frequently has to throw it out there about being a vegan and a tee-totaler. Not to mention that she's barely recognizable compared to ten years ago, amazing she had time to hold down a job. Ok, no doubt we all could use a little help. But everything with her just seems to be overboard. And personally, it is beyond me why anyone would be so eager for people to know how neurotic they are. And the thing is, I could just do with less neurotic people in my life, not more, whether they are on cable news or elsewhere. As always, this is jmo.

Hinckley, Regan and Iris are names associated with shootings. Iris is from Taxi Driver.

Yes, Bada Bing -- Iris was the character played so ably by Jodie Foster (one of my all-time favorite actresses, BTW.) That is just dayam spooky, IMO.

We know Jodi is apparently a big movie watcher. Were these names from her knowing, conscious mind, or were they from somewhere dark and frightening inside her? (This is a serious question.)

You know I just rewatched it and caught Nurmi running his index finger up the side nose in a rubbing motion and thought that is a strange thing to do and then it hit me he's sending her signals. If I saw it is it possible the jury can see these signals as well. jmo

Yesterday, both defense attorneys were nodding yes and no to JA. If the camera were to be on them the entire time, I am positive we would see much more. IMO - they are coaching her from their seats. I also notice that Nurmi sometimes raises his leg when she is asked a question and seems stumped.

All MOO.

Thanks!

I do not have a link...
It was mentioned in court
They showed part of a 48hours interview.

It was just a short note. per Jodi
18 pages

Good lawd she might have had some creepy Travis momento book.
Wanted to add to her collection

I think she is proud of what she has done.
She won.

Maybe she will get the grand prize.

I think the biggest joke of all with her is that she was going to commit suicide. She could have cut herself deeper with a piece of paper. She talks about it to freely. I can't even believe something as serious as she was going to commit suicide.

Yesterday, both defense attorneys were nodding yes and no to JA. If the camera were to be on them the entire time, I am positive we would see much more. IMO - they are coaching her from their seats. I also notice that Nurmi sometimes raises his leg when she is asked a question and seems stumped.

All MOO.

When she was on the stand... Lawyers were at a long sidebar, it broke up and nurmi went over to Jodi and started whispering in her ear....what the heck was that?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. Just Wow. That story deserved some kind of response. I don't know what to say, but I marvel at your composure in relating that scenario. Sounds like something from the twilight zone.

Thanks, it was surreal. I wish I could go into the detail of my questions about it, but it would likely gross some people out. I am, by nature, inquisitive. Some call it nosy, some call it curious. I just know that I am in good company here at WS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth