AK - Samantha Koenig, 18, Anchorage, 1 Feb 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy TS that has the strip club up for a reward - he has a tear drop tattoo in the crease by his eye. Nobody in hello would call in with a tip knowing the dude has a tear drop tatt by his eye? Puhlease. He KNOWS there's nobody insane enough to do that! So why did he make this offer? To scare a wanna be tipster?

Tear... Drop... Tattoo... By... His... Eye...

Pfffffffffft

The guy TS that has the strip club up for a reward - he has a tear drop tattoo in the crease by his eye. No who in the hello would call in with a tip knowing the dude has a tear drop tatt by his eye? Puhlease. He KNOWS there's nobody insane enough to do that! So why did he make this offer? To scare a wanna be tipster?

Pfffffffffft

LOL did you see the one article where he actually talks about that tattoo? He scares me!

The guy TS that has the strip club up for a reward - he has a tear drop tattoo in the crease by his eye. No who in the hello would call in with a tip knowing the dude has a tear drop tatt by his eye? Puhlease. He KNOWS there's nobody insane enough to do that! So why did he make this offer? To scare a wanna be tipster?

Pfffffffffft

I read the article, that guy looks quite a character. Maybe he's just trying to help, but I bet he's just drumming up publicity fo his strip joints.
JMHO

LOL did you see the one article where he actually talks about that tattoo? He scares me!

Omg no! I just google images his name just now & saw it. I'll have to read the article! Have it handy? I have to pick my son ip from school. If you don't have it, I'll google it when I get back. I don't like using my phone when I drive...plus it's illegal here unless I use bluetooth.

Real quick... Tear drop tatts are added to the faces of gang members after each kill. Not saying he's in a gang or killed somebody, just sayin'...

Omg no! I just google images his name just now & saw it. I'll have to read the article! Have it handy? I have to pick my son ip from school. If you don't have it, I'll google it when I get back. I don't like using my phone when I drive...plus it's illegal here unless I use bluetooth.

Here it is! This guy defines "a real piece of work" LMAO.

I have a bad side, real bad," Stahlman said.

He paced in front of his desk and then peered at me. He pointed to a small, round black spot tucked in the wrinkled skin next to his right eye.

"You see this tattoo? I'm serious business," he said.

Was that a tear drop? I asked. It looked a little like a mole.

"That means I did things and an accident happened with somebody," he said

http://community.adn.com/?q=adn/node/160043

I just wish someone would figure it out. I wish APD would release the video or a still shot of the guy. I wish she was already home with her Dad.

Okay, knowing some of the information we know now, maybe it would be good to go back and look at the interview with actual APD and pick it apart.

http://community.adn.com/?q=adn/node/159690

Reporter asks: "a man walks up..can you talk a bit more about their interaction..."

"The problem that we have is that during the interaction and him coming inside, you can't see his face clearly...and..we've all understood that or else we'd certainly be releasing that. But you can see, obviously, her reactions. And so, the rest of it pretty much is evidence, so we don't really want to discuss all of the things that go there, cuz some of that, the players themselves would only be privy to."

My comment: Player(s)? Themselve(s)? Is Samantha a player? Or was there more than one perp?

How IS she reacting to this guy.

"It's obvious she was taken away against her will."

"What indication is there that this was someone she knew..."

"You know what, I don't think that anything we've released has been characterized as that..."

Pretty much everything else was annoying deflection of every question he asked, but please listen to it and see if there are anymore tidbits you can pick up. My attention span for CB's situation was short, I was more interested in how the police themselves describe the abduction video.

He ends with letting the police do their work, this "ain't a tv show" blah blah blah. But his closing line is "we need to let the police do their work and make the determination as to what happened and who caused it to happen." Is that a weird way to speak about an abduction??? Or am I just reading too much into that?

I just wish someone would figure it out. I wish APD would release the video or a still shot of the guy. I wish she was already home with her Dad.

isamom, thanks for answering our questions. I hope you don't feel like you were being picked on and glad to see it's all been smoothed out.

I have a question for you. Had Sam recently lost some weight?

Okay, knowing some of the information we know now, maybe it would be good to go back and look at the interview with actual APD and pick it apart.

Reporter asks: "a man walks up..can you talk a bit more about their interaction..."

"The problem that we have is that during the interaction and him coming inside, you can't see his face clearly...and..we've all understood that or else we'd certainly be releasing that. But you can see, obviously, her reactions. And so, the rest of it pretty much is evidence, so we don't really want to discuss all of the things that go there, cuz some of that, the players themselves would only be privy to."

My comment: Player(s)? Themselve(s)? Is Samantha a player? Or was there more than one perp?

"You know what, I don't think that anything we've released has been characterized as that..."

Pretty much everything else was annoying deflection of every question he asked, but please listen to it and see if there are anymore tidbits you can pick up. My attention span for CB's situation was short, I was more interested in how the police themselves describe the abduction video.

He ends with letting the police do their work, this "ain't a tv show" blah blah blah. But his closing line is "we need to let the police do their work and make the determination as to what happened and who caused it to happen." Is that a weird way to speak about an abduction??? Or am I just reading too much into that?

Yeah, I mean you guys know more about these cases if you have been sleuthing alot. I dont understand why they wont release the video nor at least a still shot.
I also think that them saying it will taint a jury is a bunch of bs.

Helping my son do homework so sorry for the quick post...

Remember Nancy Grace's comment about skin color? I thought she said arm or wrist, or was it just me thinking that bc I believe the perp reached to move the angle of the surveillance camera & that's when skin color was seen. * Note This Hasn't Been Released By APD * Well now I'm wondering, after seeing the tatt on TS, what about if a "kill" identifier was shown on the perp & the cops could make that out from the enhanced footage? If so, that would certainly explain why there's no release of the tape or even a still shot. It may also explain why this dude TS crawled outta the woodwork to "help", bc if somebody has anything on a "gang" or "perp" with a teardrop tatt on their face they're certainly not gonna call in a tip - not even anonymously - bc they'd be sought out & killed, as well as their family. So maybe TS coming forward like he did was actually a warning of sorts...

I'm only brainstorming, ok? This guy honestly could have done it outta the goodness of his heart. Afterall, his dancers are 18 & up. Sam is 18. Maybe he identifies or something. Ummm... Yeah okay...

NancyDrew - that's some goooood shizznitt!

Gotta run bbl.

What still bothers me is that they say you couldn't see the abductor's face clearly, but you could see her reactions. We saw in the pics that were posted, but I think since taken away, of inside that Common Grounds that the surveillance camera inside is on the opposite side of the tiny little room from the door. When he walked in, he would have been facing it, and I would think she turned to face him when he walked in....therefore her back would have been to the camera, right? It just really confuses me. We've also seen things that say he obscured the camera, although LE does not say that in this interview....I believe that was the owner of Common Ground that said that.

This is agood idea, Nancy Drew. Knowing what we know now, it might not hurt to read some of the interviews and articles from the beginning too and see if something stands out. I'm headed back to Thread #1.........

Reading the old thread reminds me.....
Did we ever figure out why her bf "was her only ride" that night? Her dad said she took the job for gas money. Was her bf driving her truck, and was that usual or maybe highly unusual that she wasn't driving herself?

hi bdawk-
I thought someone posted that there was a pic of a wrecked pickup on her fb?

hi bdawk-
I thought someone posted that there was a pic of a wrecked pickup on her fb?

Hi -
Yes, that's right. I don't think we were ever able to establish if that was her "new" truck that her dad said she wanted to work for gas $ for, or if maybe that was an old truck....her court records showed leaving the scene of an accident a couple years ago , and it was supposed that the pics may have been of that truck....

Just like everything else, too many possibilities. aarrgghh

Meanwhile, at House of Harley in Spenard on Tuesday, employees Heather Cartwright and Aimee Matteson reminisced about Koenig, their former co-worker.

Koenig worked at House of Harley as a cashier for about six months last summer and fall.

Co-workers remember working with a tomboy who loved the Pittsburgh Steelers and her pit bull and formed tight relationships with her customers and co-workers.

She seemed to have many friends, they said, but tended to stick close to home, just around the corner, where she lived with her father and sometimes her boyfriend.

"I think her dad was real protective of her," Cartwright said. "I think her friends usually ended up at her house."

Cartwright said that Koenig had struggled with "regular teenage" problems in the past but seemed steady.

"She made a couple wrong choices," she said. "When she was here she'd gotten past that."

She wouldn't elaborate.

They described a young woman who could be both happily the center of attention and at times unsure of herself.

"A beautiful girl that didn't really know she was beautiful," Cartwright said. "I think she had a lot of insecurities."

Cartwright said she immediately felt Koenig had been taken against her will. For one, she said, she would never leave her beloved dog. And the Koenig she knew couldn't stand to see her father in pain, she said.

"She wouldn't let her dad anguish like this on purpose," she said.
Going back and looking for things people said back in the beginning.

Do we know why she left HOH? Was it just a temporary job?

If you all were in JK situation what would you do at this time? It doesn't look like money is the motive or is getting anyone to speak up. What are your thoughts on this? If you wouldn't mind me asking. What direction would you head if it seems the case is going no where.... or no one is speaking up. What is there to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie