Where to search for Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
post_old.gif
02-12-2012, 07:38 PM
Knox
user_online.gif

ܡܫܠܡ

I did end up listening, Tricia's post was convincing.
One of the new things I got out of the interview ... The video game Hailey was playing that night takes pictures of you while you are playing. Billie says someone in LE told her Hailey was wearing those red earrings in those photo's. The same earring that was found at Clint's house (I believe only one was found, the mate was missing).

Did we know this previously? Maybe I missed that part?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162505&highlight=pictures+hailey+box&page=4
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2012/02/13/websleuths-radio

Ok, found it. Billie told us this in that WS Radio interview she did with Tricia. Links above ...

sres, looking back at that thread linked above made me think of something. Didn't CM post in the SAR thread saying she was going to help with locations? I can never find the darn thing, it's buried somewhere weird.

What about her SAR dog? Did she ever go to CCity and search for Hailey as she said she was going to do?

IIRC Oriah, Billie Dunn said there were pictures of Hailey taken by the X-Box that night. It was a more recent revelation, anyone else remember where/when we learned this? I think it was Billie, but I may be wrong.

Thanks Knox. So...no direct link to LE info there.

sres, looking back at that thread linked above made me think of something. Didn't CM post in the SAR thread saying she was going to help with locations? I can never find the darn thing, it's buried somewhere weird.

What about her SAR dog? Did she ever go to CCity and search for Hailey as she said she was going to do?

Off topic.

I do not know the answers to your questions but I went looking and found a news article about her and Chelsea Kings Parents and a new book titled "Lost Girls"

My rant.
I am of the opinion that the author is not quailfied to understand a killer being she has an investigative reporting back ground and not one in a field related to understanding the given nature of a person in any capacity.
MOOO I also do not like the name at all. The girls were not lost. They were taken.Searched for and not given up on. I dont think the author truely gets what this type of crime does to the people affected by it.. They were not lost ,like keys or a phone. They were people who had family and lives they didnt get lost. They were stolen. They were never lost . They were missing and only because they were murdered ,not because they were lost.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/jun/29/new-book-tries-to-understand-a-killer/

Nope, no direct statementt from LE regarding the mysterious red earring(s) nor any Xbox pics.

And the only thing I dare say about all the presumed sightings, is boy, those persons sure shut up and haven't kept being vocal re seeing her- IMHO

and yes CM did 'search' with a dog

and Soul- I believe I found that quarry...but not sure about the other one on there, the Tilly one...

and OT- I agree, 'Lost Girls' is very misleading...Stolen Girls or Sick Perverted Bas.... would be a better title

Ok kind of off on a tangent on this thread- but curious, do any of you recall if it was ever mentioned that Hailey had ever gone to Lake Ccty, to anyone's HOME to go swimming etc- not just to the park part????

Point-regardless of who disappeared her, she needs found first and foremost. imho

Nope, no direct statementt from LE regarding the mysterious red earring(s) nor any Xbox pics.

And the only thing I dare say about all the presumed sightings, is boy, those persons sure shut up and haven't kept being vocal re seeing her- IMHO

and yes CM did 'search' with a dog

and Soul- I believe I found that quarry...but not sure about the other one on there, the Tilly one...

and OT- I agree, 'Lost Girls' is very misleading...Stolen Girls or Sick Perverted Bas.... would be a better title

Ok kind of off on a tangent on this thread- but curious, do any of you recall if it was ever mentioned that Hailey had ever gone to Lake Ccty, to anyone's HOME to go swimming etc- not just to the park part????

Point-regardless of who disappeared her, she needs found first and foremost. imho
BBM: I don't know that it was mentioned anywhere. I do know that Lake CC seems to have some blurry edges of ownership.

and a good bit of rental property or absentee owner/part timers

I had another thought/reminder and thought I'd put it here. Just S of Barber, along the Colorado River side? Was that ever searched?

Local news had a pic and it looked like the body was found in the median between east and west bound lanes. I'm thinking no on Hailey but its someone and it's awful. I will look for a link...

Okay I need y'all to help me remember:) Anyone recall if it was ever said the specific location of the ATM that BD and SA utilized on Monday night?

and can anyone help verify the that the residence they reportedly went to on Monday night , was located on 17th in Snyder?

thanks- let's find Hailey

I had another thought/reminder and thought I'd put it here. Just S of Barber, along the Colorado River side? Was that ever searched?

will ponder on that today, considering the Sun p.m. thoughts...if it was, probably needs a do over ya know.

so I see no one seems to know about the ATM or where BD/SA went on Mon night...hmmm...could be important to know, mebbe
:waitasec:still thinking- will not give up

Okay I need y'all to help me remember:) Anyone recall if it was ever said the specific location of the ATM that BD and SA utilized on Monday night?

and can anyone help verify the that the residence they reportedly went to on Monday night , was located on 17th in Snyder?

thanks- let's find Hailey

From the Affadavit: "During the investigation into the whereabouts of SA & BD during the time that Hailey DUNN dissappeared, it was determined by investigators that SA & BD had made 2 withdrawals from an ATM machine in Snyder, Scurry County, Texas on Monday December 27, at 6:19 and 6:20PM." There is an ATM just across the street from the hospital on 3610 College Ave.

Not sure where BD's Mom lived, but that is where they went to buy drugs. The other ATM's are on 1715 25th Street, 1901 26th st, 407 Coliseum dr, and 417 37th street. I would think it was the one across from the hospital when BD got off work.

well thanks nannymo- missed that one completely and yes, it would makes sense, wouldn't it? Close to work. then a scoot on up the road to the , ahh, drugstore. checking that route

Yeah it's me ...again-
so anyone still reading on here have any new thoughts/places on where Hailey might be?
Or anything old thoughts/places you think needs to be reviewed- again??
After all this time, anyone want to offer up anything?? I am all ears? What keeps bothering you, sticking out in your mind? With all we know, sorta know. or heck, even 'rumors' , anything that might give a glimmer on where our girl Hailey can be found??

Yeah it's me ...again-
so anyone still reading on here have any new thoughts/places on where Hailey might be?
Or anything old thoughts/places you think needs to be reviewed- again??
After all this time, anyone want to offer up anything?? I am all ears? What keeps bothering you, sticking out in your mind? With all we know, sorta know. or heck, even 'rumors' , anything that might give a glimmer on where our girl Hailey can be found??

Are we allowed to talk about rumors? I suppose for me I would like Dunn thoroughly searched.

Well No I don't guess we can really 'talk' about rumors :)
- but one could certainly post a map coordinate here or a road name...I don't think that would be talking about anything specific?
and then there is the sar thread in the basement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member