GUILTY NC - Greensboro, Female UP10305, 25-35, May'12 - Paula Joy Nicks *arrest*

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Date found May 25, 2012 00:00

Race White
Weight (pounds) 174, Measured
Height (inches) 70, Measured

Address 1 1212 Randolph Ave.
City Greensboro
State North Carolina
County Guilford
Circumstances of death
Found behind the God's House of Deliverance.

Clothing on body
Purple sleeveless shirt w/Rhinestone design, reddish orange Catalina bikini top, Lei brand Ashley style ultra low rise blue jeans, and black panties.

Footwear
White strappy sandals that zip up in the back.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/10305

I don't think so and only because she has tattoos and one is of her name. They should still be identifiable, I think?

Probably. I missed the tattoos. Her teeth are perfect, too, and the UIDs teeth aren't quite so perfect.

I called this morning and spoke with a woman at the medical examiners office. She said the case manager, Clyde Gibbs, was off for the weekend so she transferred me to his voicemail. I left a message, submitting Sarah Murray as a possible match for this Jane Doe. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

I know that the UDI info was ran into NCIC and NamUs with NO hits on anyone. I think she lives in the area but has not been noticed to be missing yet. We live in a big college area and may of have stayed here after college. She may not have much contact with Family ( I remember being 25 and not talking to my parents months at a time) If this be the case I hope that they notice soon. I do know this young lady had no drugs in her system nor did she have ANY scars. To me she was dressed to go to a club like all the 20 something year old's do in this area.

I spoke with Cylde this afternoon and passed the information on to him. He said that the dentist came by last week and took pictures of the skull, and that he would be sending him his official report sometime early this week. DNA has been collected and submitted, but he doesn't know how long it will take to get the results. According to Sarah's profile her DNA has been submitted, and the tests are complete.

He said that the age was spot on--Sarah would be 29 now. He said they would match DNA first, then use dentals as a back up. I gave him my #, and he said he'd call me and let me know it she was a match.

I spoke with Cylde this afternoon and passed the information on to him. He said that the dentist came by last week and took pictures of the skull, and that he would be sending him his official report sometime early this week. DNA has been collected and submitted, but he doesn't know how long it will take to get the results. According to Sarah's profile her DNA has been submitted, and the tests are complete.

He said that the age was spot on--Sarah would be 29 now. He said they would match DNA first, then use dentals as a back up. I gave him my #, and he said he'd call me and let me know it she was a match.

He sounds like a nice fellow! Great job, mamashawn! :highfive:

The dentals for this UID have been updated. Before they said only that "there is an extra tooth noted superior to numbers 13 and 14." Now it says:
Tooth 06 horizontal impaction. Space between 05 and 07
Tooth 11 erupted on facial between 12 and 13. Primary tooth H retained. Teeth07 and 10 are small and "peg shaped"

I'm guessing that "tooth 11 erupted on facial" is the "extra tooth noted" earlier.

Does "erupted on facial" indicate that the extra tooth is on the outside of the teeth, versus the inside?

I recieved a notice in my email today from NAMUS that the status of this case was being changed from "unidentified" to "Identified", but I can't find out who she has been identified as.
Anyone heard anything?

Bumping up to see if anyone knows who she was identified as.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh
Back