NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ they already have said they were-With NamUs wasn't it? I recall something said in an article that parents have to sign the paper for it, and it hadn't been done yet? Since they were out in Hollywood and then the hospital? Maybe they have now.?

^ they already have said they were-With NamUs wasn't it? I recall something said in an article that parents have to sign the paper for it, and it hadn't been done yet? Since they were out in Hollywood and then the hospital? Maybe they have now.?

I thought they were talking about the bio parents had to submit pictures and sign some paperwork, but I could be mistaken on that part.

Ahh -- so this is why they were receiving state aid for Erica, even though she was legally adopted by them years before ...? Somehow I had missed that. bbm:

After eight months Erica was taken back by Casey and Sandy Parsons only because they were afraid of losing the state check they received each month for Erica, the warrants say. Those payments – which would be at least $634 a month for a child Erica’s age – are reserved for adoptive parents of special needs children.
http://www.charlotteobserver.com./2013/08/18/4244194/how-she-coulddisappearand-no-one.html

well unless they come out and say exactly who they all are I dunno exactly who the other 3 sibs are...but LPF mentions on her FB that she and her sisters were taken in by SP & LMP and then WSPII made reference to the situation also

i dunno...the being from Florida reference might not be accurate, considering CarolP is from Cairo egypt
I could be wrong :shrug:
It is just odd they all seem to know each other and poor Erica seems to have gotten lost in it all

Egypt? There is a Cairo, GA...

I am just sick and saddened that this is yet another NC case, where Child Protective have been involved! I have never seen more incompetence in my life!
We have 2 adopted grandchildren and one that will always be a foster child due to injuries received from Bio father shaking him as a baby! These children have been in our family for the last 11 years, yet the case workers for the disabled one will walk in the house and try to interview our 13 year old bio grandson! We have to remind them, it is the disabled 14 year old, with a mind of a 3 year old (he is crippled)! After 11 years they could not pick him out of a line up, to save their souls! It is very scary, if you wanted to abuse a child with them involved......just show them any health child, they will never know the difference!

mIelj.Em.138.jpeg

Caption: This Christmas picture was taken of Erica Parsons in 2010 by her adoptive parents, Casey and Sandy Parsons...

Found here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/08/16/4241520/parsonses-served-with-summons.html#storylink=cpy

Erica's DOB is Feb 28 1998 so she was about 2 months shy of 13 in this photo ... ??? !!!

I have to wonder if this is the last Christmas pic anyone has of poor Erica!!!

Also just another observation...as per the SW the well was constructed Feb 21 2011 so a week before Erica would have turned 13....

WHERE IS ERICA???

:candle:

Yep, and go to the one named Drew who posted in the comments section, and go to his FB page where he left a message for Erica's BIO MOM and her other daughter.

Nothing like a good family feud to get the juices flowing.

I am watching this family openly fight, what I don't understand is why nobody reported all this abuse while it was happening? I do not believe this child is alive!:stormingmad:

I hope the interview with Dr. Phil will prove helpful to LE. Poor Erica, it doesn't seem she ever had much of a life.

Erica's case was discussed on HLN this evening and it was stated that NG will be covering the case on her show tonight.

ugh, cant see on my phone, its too small. anything interesting?

o/t but i saw in another thread that tapatalk is now free... but it says i have to pay when i tried to get it... so... is it free or not? anyone know?

2 years? Are you kidding me? Thought it was okay to just let her leave to live with her bio grandmother? Continued to collect benefits of $600+/month govt during the two years, even though Erica would not have benefited from the payment? Are the adopted parents still walking among the free? Just when you think it couldn't get any worse!

Has LE brought in the cadaver dogs yet, on their property?

Mark Klaas on Nancy Grace says the adoptive parents came up with some cockamamie story that no-one can believe.

Defense lawyers on Nancy Grace say the state of NC is to blame.

o/t but i saw in another thread that tapatalk is now free... but it says i have to pay when i tried to get it... so... is it free or not? anyone know?

I paid .99 for tapatalk 4 for android last week. Not heard of it being free yet. Normally it's 4.99.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth