Elizabeth Johnson's Court Hearings & Charges

I don't think I represent the general consensus...I believe he is alive and I believe Tammi Smith knows exactly where he is. There is factual information that most likely will not be presented at trial regarding phone calls placed at the very same time as Gabriel was supposedly being handed over in the park. These calls were between Jack and his adult son and brother Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Tammi Smith -The Charges

In my gut, I've always felt that Gabriel is alive and that Tammi knew more about him than she is letting on. Thank you for posting this information, I hope it makes it to court somehow so that everyone can see what actually happened.

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CriminalCourtCases/caseSearch.asp (CR2010-101760 or Elizabeth Johnson)

5/8/2012 MOT - Motion - Party (001)
NOTE: FOR ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE

5/8/2012 MOT - Motion - Party (001)
NOTE: PURSUANT TO RULE 20 RE: CHILD ABUSE

5/8/2012 MFR - Motion For Reconsideration - Party (001)
NOTE: Sheeriff Arpaios / of April 26, 2012 Court Order on Jail Visitation Issues

5/8/2012 NOT - Notice - Party (001)
NOTE: OF ERRATA AND MOTION TO CORRECT TITLE

In Session ‏@InSession
Elizabeth Johnson, #BabyGabriel's mother, is in court today. Attorneys are talking about evidence, jail visitations, and other issues.

http://twitter.com/#!/InSession

eta- hi chiquita- that's right, no stream

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio
Judge Kreamer denies Elizabeth Johnson's motion on release conditions. He says Johnson is a significant flight risk based on past behavior

Judge Kreamer denies Elizabeth Johnson's motion on release conditions. He says Johnson is a significant flight risk based on past behavior.

https://twitter.com/#!/courtpio

Judge Kreamer denies Elizabeth Johnson's motion on release conditions. He says Johnson is a significant flight risk based on past behavior

:clap: :yesss:

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/052012/m5264107.pdf

Here is the 5/25 Minute Entry, filed 5/31. The highlights:

Affirms that Elizabeth can have contact legal visits without being restrained.

Denies the Motion to Modify Release Conditions.

Sets a 6/29 deadline for the State to respond to the Defendants Motion to Dismiss Count 2. (Child Abuse)

Sets a 6/29 deadline for Rule 404 Motions. Responses due by 7/20 and Replies due by 7/31.

Oral Argument on any pending motion is 8/6 at 1:30 p.m.

The next Status Conference is 7/3 at 9:30 a.m.

This is in regard to Elizabeth's attorney.....I am a local here in Az and a few years ago my son got himself into a heap of trouble. Without going into what an idiot my son was, I hired Marc Victor (same attorney as EJ) to defend him. In the legal world Marc Victor is very respected and in court he can be a pitbull. Trust me when I say if you need someone defending you he is your guy. Now I understand that it is everyone's American right to be defended in a court of law but with Marc Victor defending EJ I'm a little worried about the outcome. I will also say this attorney isn't cheep by any means. I had to pay him 10 grand to defend my idiot son and his charges weren't anything near what EJ's are. I'm sure Mr Victor is either doing this pro bono or the state is paying something for his fee's.

This is in regard to Elizabeth's attorney.....I am a local here in Az and a few years ago my son got himself into a heap of trouble. Without going into what an idiot my son was, I hired Marc Victor (same attorney as EJ) to defend him. In the legal world Marc Victor is very respected and in court he can be a pitbull. Trust me when I say if you need someone defending you he is your guy. Now I understand that it is everyone's American right to be defended in a court of law but with Marc Victor defending EJ I'm a little worried about the outcome. I will also say this attorney isn't cheep by any means. I had to pay him 10 grand to defend my idiot son and his charges weren't anything near what EJ's are. I'm sure Mr Victor is either doing this pro bono or the state is paying something for his fee's.

Nope, Elizabeth's Grandmother is paying the legal fees.

Hmmmm... from the link:

"Because of the apparent jurisdictional issue, Victor has filed a motion to have the child abuse charges against Johnson dropped."

is this a possibility? could AZ be forced to drop the charges?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401
Back