CA CA - Bryce Laspisa, 19, Castaic, 30 Aug 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
A recent case changed my perception as well, she and her children went to LE and then showed them where the body was. She was from out of state and had no way of knowing.

I just figure that science is only beginning to understand the brain and some people have developed an extra sense. Many more people pretend to and take advantage but the ones who don't work publicly but behind the scenes are more likely to be real. I also think they aren't perfect just as none of our senses are and they can't know everything so i don't take ones that don't turn out as failures, some may get scenes from part of a case but not others.

I am glad you have some more hope and another person helping.

I know the case your referring to. It's the Terry Smith from Menifee case. Her name is Pam Ragland. She is from the same state in OC and found his body buried by a big tree. I just saw a special on tv regarding this psychic. She is the first psychic to ever find a missing person. So therefore odds are not good I'm afraid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

A recent case changed my perception as well, she and her children went to LE and then showed them where the body was. She was from out of state and had no way of knowing.

I just figure that science is only beginning to understand the brain and some people have developed an extra sense. Many more people pretend to and take advantage but the ones who don't work publicly but behind the scenes are more likely to be real. I also think they aren't perfect just as none of our senses are and they can't know everything so i don't take ones that don't turn out as failures, some may get scenes from part of a case but not others.

I am glad you have some more hope and another person helping.

Agreed! I am a firm believer in these "extra sensory" abilities, including precognition, remote viewing, and empathic responses. First hand experience is the root of my conviction, and so I hold out great hope that much of what this individual has shared is right on target. Sending positive thoughts and prayers for clarity, clues and closure!

Thank you dragracerz for the update. Glad you came back. You really have been very busy. Thanks for taking the time out to let us know the status of some things we've wondered about. God Bless You and your family.

I know the case your referring to. It's the Terry Smith from Menifee case. Her name is Pam Ragland. She is from the same state in OC and found his body buried by a big tree. I just saw a special on tv regarding this psychic. She is the first psychic to ever find a missing person. So therefore odds are not good I'm afraid.

Hmmm, there are many, many cases wherein a missing person or wanted fugitive have been located with the help of a psychic. Scroll down on this page to see 60 case studies in brief, with the LE testimonials shown for each case. Fascinating reading... and with a grain of salt that some may be "tweaked" for the storyline, it is impressive. One London detective has been using his abilities for 23 years to help solve crimes ;) Here's the page, scroll down to the list: http://www.victorzammit.com/articles/psychicdetectives.html

Hopeful here!

Thats right, she was in state but 80 miles away.The big thing for me was that police gave her credit. Others actively shy away from publicity (and i don't feel pam was a media hound, she just went to see if she was right and was) others LE won't publicly admit they worked with a psychic but they did. I saw a show on psychics who work with LE and in one case it led to marriage lol. A homicide that she was instrumental in finding the body or killers (i cant remember which) and the police officer and she got married afterwards lol. A lot of other LE were covered as well who talked about positive experiences or help from those with visions.

imo

Hmmm, there are many, many cases wherein a missing person or wanted fugitive have been located with the help of a psychic. Scroll down on this page to see 60 case studies in brief, with the LE testimonials shown for each case. Fascinating reading... and with a grain of salt that some may be "tweaked" for the storyline, it is impressive. One London detective has been using his abilities for 23 years to help solve crimes ;) Here's the page, scroll down to the list: http://www.victorzammit.com/articles/psychicdetectives.html

Hopeful here!

This was a special news report here in Cali where I live so it seemed credible to me. Psychics aren't supposed to be discussed on this thread. I remember the mod noted this on a comment.

I've felt Bryce is alive this whole time. No evidence or information has lead me to believe anything else.

I've felt Bryce is alive this whole time. No evidence or information has lead me to believe anything else.

In full agreement :) I still don't believe that he purposely left though. I think he is injured or confused and wandering. Praying for good news soon! I really hope that the 'patsy truck' pans out!

I wish these 'psychics' would leave people alone. I have a feeling that you've been preyed upon by a slick one who knows how to say all the right things to gain your trust (i.e. "I usually only work with LE").

There aren't enough facepalms on the planet to denote what these jokers typically do to suffering families. :facepalm:

If we go by Occam's Razor, the simpliest explanation with the least amount of assumptions...........

We know Bryce was in Buttonwillow. We know his vehicle was on Lake Hughes Rd. we know that vehicle went over the embankment and landed on it's side. We have two different sets of dogs, one tracking scent to the lake/dam area, one tracking scent out of the park. After an extensive search, he has not been found, dead or alive.

What does that tell us? Which set of dogs do we believe?

Why does it have to be one or the other? Couldn't Bryce have wandered to the dam, then back and out?

regarding bryce's last text to his roommate: we've talked a lot about what BL said, but what do we make of the roommate's reply?

"I love you too man. You have an amazing life. Full of love and blessings don't waste that. You have too many people that love you Bryce."

I've thought about it numerous times, and it just doesn't sound good - as much as I don't like to say that.

It does sound as if the roommate was trying to convince Bryce not to give up, which in context is ominous.

And she wasn't even a psychic. She calls herself an intuitive and appears to simply have seriously honed her intuition. I don't find what she did to be paranormal at all. She had the intuition that Terry would be close to home. Makes sense since it was pretty obvious his brother did it and pretty obvious the brother didn't have a car. I think once she got there to search, it was probably clear to her who the family was and thus where the property was, just by energy radiating off the family who was sitting outside watching what was happening.

Then, she searched around the property, probably zoning in on hotspots the family indicated by their body language. They likely had an indication, even if subconscious, as to where the body was, based on the smell that must have been wafting around the place.

I share the disappointment of others that the purple Patsy truck was a psychic tip. I don't totally discount them ever but I've seen more harm than good. I will never forget that horrid woman telling Shawn Hornbeck and Amanda Berry's mothers that their kids were dead. I think that "news" killed Amanda's mother.

Why does it have to be one or the other? Couldn't Bryce have wandered to the dam, then back and out?

It just would have been better had one set of dogs gone to both. Weird how none of them picked up both scents.

Hmm, somehow I missed the second dog that caught his scent going out of the park. Did he walk up the hill or did he follow the boat ramp road back to the street?

I guess I would just like to delurk and say, please do not give the psychic any money.

And she wasn't even a psychic. She calls herself an intuitive and appears to simply have seriously honed her intuition. I don't find what she did to be paranormal at all. She had the intuition that Terry would be close to home. Makes sense since it was pretty obvious his brother did it and pretty obvious the brother didn't have a car. I think once she got there to search, it was probably clear to her who the family was and thus where the property was, just by energy radiating off the family who was sitting outside watching what was happening.

Then, she searched around the property, probably zoning in on hotspots the family indicated by their body language. They likely had an indication, even if subconscious, as to where the body was, based on the smell that must have been wafting around the place.

I share the disappointment of others that the purple Patsy truck was a psychic tip. I don't totally discount them ever but I've seen more harm than good. I will never forget that horrid woman telling Shawn Hornbeck and Amanda Berry's mothers that their kids were dead. I think that "news" killed Amanda's mother.

I agree with this! I personally ascribe to the belief that most psychics (that turn out to be right) are using their intuition and keen, astute observation skills. My mom is kind of like this. Can't tell you how many times a news story would break, my mom would be watching it and saying "No, that's not what happened! THIS is what happened." And sometimes it seemed way out in left field. But sure enough, a few days later or a few weeks later, and LE would discover something else altogether and it usually was exactly like my mom said it was. She isn't psychic, she just has a very strong intuition that she is in tune with; paired with a sharp understanding of human nature.

In any case, I hope this lady that met with Bryce's family is going off of something that comes from a real place and not leading them on with false hope. I can't imagine anything crueler.

I'll leave the psychic talk in so far because dragracerz brought it up but we need to move on. WS does not allow psychic discussion anymore.

I'll leave the psychic talk in so far because dragracerz brought it up but we need to move on. WS does not allow psychic discussion anymore.

Thanks, I was wondering about that. I didn't touch the discussion because I know it's against TOS. But with the verified poster/family member bringing it up as information and part of this case, I didn't know how to proceed.

Thanks for the clarification.

It does sound as if the roommate was trying to convince Bryce not to give up, which in context is ominous.

I am VERY familiar with the Terry Smith case, and am no believer in "psychics". The body was located within a hundred feet or so from the volunteer command post and the smell coming from the property had been noted by many people, and even discussed among the volunteers there - some thought it was the fly traps, some the porta-potties on the site, but no one really agreed on what it was because it was so unusual. The "psychic" literally followed her nose to the body. Her "psychic" abilities were never acknowledged by LE - as a policy they never disclose the names of informants publicly (to protect their privacy) but did so in this case because she had already acknowledged it all over the Internet and in the press, this was confirmed directly to me by the RCSD.

It's really sick how these charlatans seek to exploit tragedy for personal publicity, I applaud the WS policy of not giving them more of it.

I understand and respect the WS policy of not talking about psychics, but I am a little nosy. :) Is there a place on the site where this policy is explained? I'm wondering what happened to spark this rule.

I understand and respect the WS policy of not talking about psychics, but I am a little nosy. :) Is there a place on the site where this policy is explained? I'm wondering what happened to spark this rule.

We used to have a forensic astrology forum, there are still bits of it and a subforum in the Jury Room downstairs for members. The forum leaders decided to close it.

As for psychics in general, it's on the "do not talk discuss" list I believe because it caused so much dissention. We're not here to cause drama and that happened quite often since people have strong feelings on the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson