Crime Library written by Joseph Geringer Pictures and crime scene Pix's

Umm, lack of interest?

Yes, closed case sections stay open but they also receive regular traffic. That's what justifies them remaining open.

Here? Not so much.

There's tons of interest in this case but it's mostly on Facebook. Not so much on these type of forums.

There's tons of interest in this case but it's mostly on Facebook. Not so much on these type of forums.

Yes I was going to say that. I'm very interested in it! I might not post but I read a lot.

I think until something happens- ie: firm evidence of DNA in her favour (or against) or an exceution date it may seem to be quiet but I would be suprised if it's not people's minds now and again.

It's still a case that people are discussing 16 years later and Darlie still claims innocence.

Eventually something will have to give- she can’t sit on death row forever and she won’t in Texas, thats for sure. I would hate it if these threads were closed.

Cami,

Do you know how long they have to raise the money for those test? Surely there has to be some time limit...it cant go on indefinately I would think.

Cami,

Do you know how long they have to raise the money for those test? Surely there has to be some time limit...it cant go on indefinately I would think.

No, I'm sorry I don't. I don't believe they will give her much time after the court ordered dna tests are completed but that's just speculation.

Not too familiar with the details of the investigation, though I know there was criticism about the processing of the crime scene. Been any more forensic processing? Any other testing after 1996?

Not too familiar with the details of the investigation, though I know there was criticism about the processing of the crime scene. Been any more forensic processing? Any other testing after 1996?

Darlies camp is still trying to raise more money for DNA testing. Welcome to websleuths.:wagon:

The only criticism of the processing of the crime scene comes from Darlie supporters.

In fact, this case is taught as a model of an investigation.

The only criticism of the processing of the crime scene comes from Darlie supporters.

I LOVE YOU CAM!! You Know that!! Anyhow, when do think this might actually happen? I still am who I am however I understand that we all are whom we are an see them thing differently!! Love Ya Hon.... The Day I actually look at this site and see they put Darlie to Death I truly will not believe that this has happened!! It has been some of the greatest fun times sparingwith you my friend!! Love To All......... Smile and Keep Smiling!Q

bbm link please?? I BELIEVE YOU!!! I just want to be able to back it up if/when I assert that to someone else!!

I LOVE YOU CAM!! You Know that!! Anyhow, when do think this might actually happen? I still am who I am however I understand that we all are whom we are an see them thing differently!! Love Ya Hon.... The Day I actually look at this site and see they put Darlie to Death I truly will not believe that this has happened!! It has been some of the greatest fun times sparingwith you my friend!! Love To All......... Smile and Keep Smiling!Q

Annie kitty, LOve you right back dear. You keep smiling too.....

April 13 hearing, she won the right to test. It's on her website. As I said, I don't think she will ever be executed but commuted.

bbm = blackberry messenger

Oh I'm such a dweeb, I wouldn't know a blackberry if I fell on one, LOL. I don't have any of those new fangled gadgets, just a computer. Wish I had an Ipad though so I download books.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back