CA - Volunteers Needed in Search For Michelle Le -Please Read!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
SEARCH INFORMATION FOR MICHELLE LE in HAYWARD CALIFORNIA

WHEN: Friday, Saturday and Sunday June 17th, 18th and 19th
(Registration time is 9 AM - 4:30 PM each day)

WHERE: 25350 Cypress Ave, Hayward CA, 94544

DETAILS: Volunteers must be 18 or older and bring picture I.D. Wear long pants and covered toe shoes.

As of right now we do not need any food or water donations but that may change at any moment so be ready my friends.

If you have any questions please email me at tgrif@xmission.com or send me a private message.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Tricia

BIG SHOUT OUT TO FRANK ROMAN P.I. FOR DONATING ALL THE WATER. PLEASE CLICK ON HIS WEBSITE RIGHT HERE AND READ ALL ABOUT HIS GREAT WORK

We need yellow (yellow) tagging tape. You know the tape surveyors use to mark off property? We need a lot for the searchers.

If you are planning to go to the search please contact me ASAP so I can arrange for you to buy some of the tape and take it to the search center.

Bumpity bump bump and bump again.

Is there anywhere that I can get more info on this case? I wish I lived in Cali.. I would definitely help if I did.

Is there anywhere that I can get more info on this case? I wish I lived in Cali.. I would definitely help if I did.

I don't think you will find anything more complete than this thread here on WS...

IF YOU ARE GOING TO THE SEARCH FOR MICHELLE LE OR YOU LIVE CLOSE TO THE SEARCH CENTER , 25350 CYPRESS AVE, HAYWARD CALIFORNIA 94544, AND YOU CAN HELP PICK UP AND DELIVER SNACKS PLEASE CONTACT ME AT tgrif@xmission.com

Thanks,
Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members