GUILTY MI - Four people dead in Detroit robbery & killing spree, July & Aug 2012

summer_breeze

Reaction score
http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/07...missing-teens-car-found-abandoned-in-detroit/

July 25, 2012 8:38 AM

Families Fear Worst After Missing Teen’s Car Found Abandoned In Detroit

jacob-kudla-jourdan-bobbish.jpg

Ohhhh, those poor parents!!! How my heart goes out to them!! So very sad.

July 27, 2012 at 11:22 am

Bodies found in Detroit field believed to be Westland teens
By George Hunter and Steve Pardo
The Detroit News

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120727/METRO/207270430#ixzz21q2cJGNA

2 Bodies Found In Field In Detroit

July 27, 2012 11:07 AM

DETROIT (WWJ) - The Wayne County Medical Examiner’s office has confirmed that two bodies have been found, not far from where two Westland teens went missing almost one week ago.

The bodies were found late Friday morning in a field near City Airport, at Gilpo and French on Detroit’s east side.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/07/27/2-bodies-found-in-field-in-detroit/

:(

At the bottom of the article it says that one of the boy's sound system was stolen from his vehicle and 2 people were arrested. Does LE now believe these two are involved in the murders?

:(

At the bottom of the article it says that one of the boy's sound system was stolen from his vehicle and 2 people were arrested. Does LE now believe these two are involved in the murders?

No word yet on suspects in the shootings. In addition to the sound system that was taken from the vehicle, the boys were also said to be wearing brand new Air Jordan's. I hope they were not murdered for their footwear.

ugh, saw this news right as it was announced this morning. So so sad.

early article had a quote to the effect of one of these men saying they needed gas... carjacked from there perhaps?...

No matter what they were or were not doing that night... to have it come to this...

my heart breaks for these families.

No word yet on suspects in the shootings. In addition to the sound system that was taken from the vehicle, the boys were also said to be wearing brand new Air Jordan's. I hope they were not murdered for their footwear.

Sadly, nothing surprises me anymore. Maybe the boys put up a fight not realizing the perp (s) had a weapon. So sad and senseless.

Those poor kids I am so sorry to see this. R.I.P.

:cry: R.I.P. Jacob and Jourdan :cry:

May justice be found swiftly on whomever took your young lives. :(

My heart goes out to the families of these two young men. May God bless them in their grief.

Rest in peace, Jacob and Jourdan.

This is so sad. I live in the township that the Bobbish family lived in for many years. A man at my church knows them well and we have all been praying for them. When the car was found "bleached down" you just knew the outcome wasn't going to be good. The police are working on a theory of a drug robbery gone bad. These boys may have been witnesses that had to be taken out. The shoes and clothing they took from the boys were probably a bonus to whoever did it. The uncle they went to visit in Detroit has admitted to giving them drugs of some sort. I have a feeling he may have been the target of the drug robbery.

This is so sad. I live in the township that the Bobbish family lived in for many years. A man at my church knows them well and we have all been praying for them. When the car was found "bleached down" you just knew the outcome wasn't going to be good. The police are working on a theory of a drug robbery gone bad. These boys may have been witnesses that had to be taken out. The shoes and clothing they took from the boys were probably a bonus to whoever did it. The uncle they went to visit in Detroit has admitted to giving them drugs of some sort. I have a feeling he may have been the target of the drug robbery.

My immediate feeling from day 1 of this horrible event is the uncle figures more into this that is being reported.

Left uncle's house at 11 p.m., last cell phone call from uncle to Jacob's cell phone at 11:11 p.m.

And this was reported very briefly and disappeared from all future reports, all outlets, and I am going to guess this is the uncle?

DETROIT (WJBK) - "He was just back there shooting around," a woman said. "He was calling 'Jake.'"

Exclusive new details have been released only to Fox 2 News. The night two Westland teens disappeared, several people claim to have seen a thin white man driving in the area screaming the name Jake, one of the missing, and firing a gun in the air.

"It was a white guy, white male, driving. I don't know if he was the one shooting, but I know that he did flash a weapon," a man told us.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/1...ng-gun-screaming-jake-night-teens-disappeared

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back