GUILTY CA - Tobias Summers for kidnapping, rape of 10yo girl, Northridge, 2013 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is strange mom checks her at 1 and again at 3:30. I wonder if mom was worried or had a reason to keep checking her. I have done that when my kids were maybe very sick with a cold or something and you just check in to see if they're managing ok and sleeping soundly.
Either that or maybe mom's a real worry wart like my own mom who probably checked us all every hour every night for all our lives.

ETA when mom saw her in her room at 1 am, was she asleep at that time or up chatting , gaming etc? Do we know ?

It is strange mom checks her at 1 and again at 3:30. I wonder if mom was worried or had a reason to keep checking her. I have done that when my kids were maybe very sick with a cold or something and you just check in to see if they're managing ok and sleeping soundly.
Either that or maybe mom's a real worry wart like my own mom who probably checked us all every hour every night for all our lives.

idk...

maybe she checked on her when she (mom) was going to bed? (just a thought)

the video I posted said that mom noticed her missing when she got up to use the bathroom and saw that her door was open

L.A. Unified public schools are on Spring break this week.

It was posted above that she attends a private school. Do we know the name?

Could possibly be that mom has to walk past her bedroom to get to bathroom. Maybe she usually sleeps with door closed, and mom saw it open and looked into empty bed.

Wondering what was going on in the evening before. Is this a neighborhood where the folks all know each other ? Maybe have dinner together, few drinks, borrow sugar , etc? Open door policy for the kids to come and go and have sleepovers?

idk...

maybe she checked on her when she (mom) was going to bed? (just a thought)

the video I posted said that mom noticed her missing when she got up to use the bathroom and saw that her door was open

I'm going to guess she wasn't sneaking out if she left her bedroom door open and it was usual for her bedroom door to be closed. ETA: I think she'd close the door behind her if she was sneaking out.

I know this is odd, but is it possible she was sleep walking and left?
(I did that once when I was a kid and my dad found me waiting for the elevator. I was going to walk the 3 blocks to my moms to use the bathroom. Good thing he found me when he did, lol.)

I don't know much about sleep walking or how far one could get while sleep walking, but it has crossed my mind and leaves me a little worried with the number of swimming pools in the area.

Tweets
DepChfJorgeVillegas ‏@LAPDValleyChief 28m
#Missing from #LAPD DEV Div is <modsnip> - 10 y.o. F White 4'11" Red Hair wearing Blk T-Shirt. If seen call PD pic.twitter.com/gjshZswwLp
View photo
DepChfJorgeVillegas &#8207;@LAPDValleyChief 36m
#LAPD Devonshire Division is working the poss #kidnapping of a 10 y.o. The Command Post is at Nordhoff/Oakdale & Inc Commander is Cpt Russel
Expand

https://twitter.com/LAPDValleyChief

I have two questions... (For now...:)...)

1. I could not find a<modsnip>family on white pages... Could there be a custody issue with real dad? (I do not know if this is the case here or not... I might have missed something in my checking... But it is a question I have...)

2. I wonder why she is going to a private school... Instead of a public school... There could be many reasons... But was wondering if there was some type of conflict with the public school....

:dunno:

JMO

It's too early to know this and little information has been released, but if they said they think she was abducted and the mom was checking on her that often in the middle of the night, it makes me think of a non-custodial parent OR even that she had been yakking with a RSO on the internet.

:praying:

I wonder if they have checked to see if any clothes are missing? What about a backpack or book bag? Hairbrush or toothbrush?

It's too early to know this and little information has been released, but if they said they think she was abducted and the mom was checking on her that often in the middle of the night, it makes me think of a non-custodial parent OR even that she had been yakking with a RSO on the internet.

:praying:

Her mom may not have actively been checking on her multiple times. She may have gone to bed at 1:00am and may bave checked on her before going to bed. (I know I check on my kids every night when I am headed to bed. I make sure they are covered and not sleeping in really weird positions, make sure flashlights and whatnot are turned off.) Then she said that she got up to use the bathroom (maybe she had to walk by Niclose's room on the way to the bathroom) and noticed her door open and that is when she realized that she wasn't in her room. So really, had her door not been open at 3:30am, she may not have known she was missing until morning.

JMOO

When you do a search using the address listed in my map, there are at least 2 individuals with the same last name as NR listed at that residence. JMOO

the sound bite I just posted also has the LEO saying both parents are in the home

just curious - can the address be posted if we have it?

just curious - can the address be posted if we have it?

Not unless it is stated in MSM, but even then I am not sure.

However, I am certain that the address listed on my map is the correct address of the residence that NR went missing from, if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain