GUILTY CA - Tobias Summers for kidnapping, rape of 10yo girl, Northridge, 2013 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has a last independent sighting been released yet?

Prayers that NR will be found soon.

Not unless it is stated in MSM, but even then I am not sure.

However, I am certain that the address listed on my map is the correct address of the residence that NR went missing from, if that helps.

Thank you. Wasn't sure - yes, that's the address I found too. Same car in the driveway per google maps and the local news.

Hope she's found safe!

Why does this keep happening!!! Details, need more details please!! Poor child.

I hope they find her soon. Is there a facebook page started for her yet?

When you do a search using the address listed in my map, there are at least 2 individuals with the same last name as NR listed at that residence. JMOO

Thanks, Hollye!

I was just going by the block of 8800 address (in MSM)... Looking for the people on the street...

I don't know the actual address...

:seeya:

Not unless it is stated in MSM, but even then I am not sure.

However, I am certain that the address listed on my map is the correct address of the residence that NR went missing from, if that helps.

Thanks, Hollye!

I got the address from your map now!

You are a gem!

so both parents live at that residence...

JMO

KNX 1070 NEWSRADIO ‏@KNX1070 5m
#BREAKING .@knxedmertz: #FBI now involved in search for #missing #Northridge girl.

Did the reports that the backyard gate was open indicate where the gate was located? Does it open to the front of the house, like on the side, or at the back of the yard?

I can't tell if the fence that runs from the right side of the house (as you face it) to the neighbor's garage is their fence or the neighbor's. There appears to be a gate, but no handle or latch on the outside. There are 2 fence panels that are cut shorter than the others, which may be low enough for an adult to reach over from the outside and reach a latch on the inside. There is also a large rock right near the gate. I cannot tell if it is meant to keep the gate pushed shut from the outside or not. Not sure if this is their fence or gate though.

The family told investigators that <modsnip> does not have a history of running away, and said she has a good relationship with her parents.

Detectives were seen going door to door in the neighborhood in search of the girl. Officers spent extra time at a home where a registered sex offender lives, looking through trash cans and a backyard shed.

<modsnip> goes to a local private school and was on spring break.

<modsnip>

Further up it says side gate. I don't know which side though.

Did the family have a dog? Neighbors?
Did anyone heard dogs barking during that time?

Gah, these stories are so frustrating. I keep thinking how she will probably be found soon, but then you think of other cases where you thought that and are still looking at them months or even years later. No way to know. Glad they using the FBI as a resource right away.

Has anyone done a search on SOs in the area yet?

1. When her mom saw <modsnip> in her room at 1 am, was NR awake ? Was the bedroom light on ? Bedside lamp ? If so, what kind of curtains are in her bedroom ? See through sheers ? Any blinds open ? Any footprints in the area by the window(s) ?

2. LE will have checked out her internet activity, right ?

3. Does<modsnip> have a cell phone ? Is it gone too ? Can LE ping it,assuming it exists ?

as far as her mom checking on her...I do that anytime I get up in the night and before I go to bed, it's a habit.

where can she be??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member