jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! Travis NEVER had a chance with this monster! Juan is doing a great job showing she is NO victim!

she is acting smug purposely. This is the same attitude she had during the interrogation with flores. She kept up this same attitude in her interviews and today she's just like that.

You said they were hot!!!!

She thinks she is smarter than JM. She thinks she can break HIM with her snarky responses. I hope he rips her to shreds and she falls on her face in hysterics!

She needs to stop with these games.

I honestly don't think she can help it. It is her obsessive need for control. I think this is showing the jury just how obsessive and controlling she has to be.

You know what I really liked was when we were in the bath with the candles and I had the braids.

Umhm.

And the bubbles…I was on top

Oh I loved the braids.

I know, those are hot.

SHE thought the braids were hot! (She tries to supplement cute. Juan's not having any. Plays tape for jury to prove she said what she said.)

I think that Juan Martinez is coming across as harassing her over this Pop Rocks thing. People can enjoy have sex with someone, enjoy some part of the sexual encounter and find part of it not particularly satisfying. Let her say that. It's not a big deal! It is one thing to stop her from going on and on and it's another thing not to let her say something to clarify what she means. I would bet that the Pop Rocks didn't do anything for her. SO WHAT?!!

This is a new level of crazy like I have never witnessed. She wants to play this game forever. She wants to talk about sex with Travis as much as she can.

She smiles at the jury as though they appreciate her behavior. She's out of her mind.

Is she TRYING to get sentenced to death? She's hateful.

It is her life she is messing with and she is playing a game.

Juan isn't going anywhere.

What a nut (to put it nicely)

OMG, he's tearing her apart. She's trying to shoot the middle and he's not letting her do it. She's digging her grave deeper and deeper. The lunch break didn't do her any good.

HELP me here. What is going on? I have never heard anyone testify like this before. She sounds so odd. I don't know the word to describe this.

How could this be playing with a Jury?

I find her to come off as mentally unstable?

Her expression just screams Duh, you're so stupid Mr. Martinez!"
17_zps8477b056.jpg

BAAAAAAAHHAHAHHA!!! Great pic momtective!!!

Afternoon session - JM w/JA

#458 admitted
Lonnie's baptism . . . regardless whether it happened on Sunday or Thursday that is the same date it happened because ofmissing Lonnie's baptism . . . .

journal entry .. .sitting @ . . . institute building . . . went to church building and met with the sisters and gave them a ride to the institute.
there are no other date references?
it references another day but not date
I said dates
it is implied
show me another date . . . . on exhibit
JA looks through Journal entry . . . looks @ journal
says I am counting this as a date it says Thursday
that is a day not a date

Exhibit #458 . .. church building - givingae ride to sisters to institute bldg. . . .does indicate it was Thursday . . . indicated trouble remembering

shame on me I was "wrapped up" in other things - trying to allude to being involved sexually . . . . explored every naughty fantasy we could conjour up in our imagined fantasies . . . . tootsie pop, pop rocks,
and bubble bath . . .there were bubbles later that night
is that how it reads #458?
don't know how it reads
show me that it is different now . . . you were trying to tell me it was different. .. .

JA takeslong time reading though each page individually

yes it references two different sequences . . . two different events
not in the bathtub . . . .
same day and same encounter
yes
did he ejaculate twice
yes
you enjoyed it . . . you were there, you enjoyed tootsie pops and pop rocks. . .
I wouldn't say I enjoyed that
you didn't enjoy it
I wouldn't say that either
what are you trying to say
tootsie pops and pop rocks only - I would not say enjoyed

#458 references encounter involving Lonnie
Lonnie - no
didn't involve Lonnie's baptism? . . . . references Lonnie's baptism during this encounter . . .there were pop rocks and tootsie rolls . .
his baptism did not involved the candy
You missed Lonnie's baptism because you were having tootsie pops placed somewhere onyour body . . .
yes
explored every naughty fantasy we could conjoure up . . .

he wrote this?
I wrote it
Fruitful imaginations and all that stuff . . . . doesn't really saywhat you mean
isn't what I said

doesn't say pop rocks and tootsie pops . . . where does it say I didn't enjoy candy encounters.
I didn't say that - I didn't write that
nothing prevented you from saying that-not like you didn't have pens
yeah right

wrote whatever you wanted - had reasonable expecatation it would remain private
more or less

living with Rachel
not at this date
9634 E . . .avenue
in tht room you rented you kept this journal - no one had authority to go thru your room
not right
people go thru your room?
no . . . .
when I was at home . . I took it every where with me . . . never reported to police that anyone ever looked @ journal . . .
not a crime
you wouldn't report it that someone broke in and read journal
not the breaking in - just looking @my journal - I would not have reported someone reading journal to the police

the braids - you have a definiate opinion on the briads -
yes I hve an opinion
you think their are hot don't ya
I guess
you think the braids are hot
I think more cute is the better word

reference - this your voice and we are talking about the braids

quote=JOstasiuk;8904333]I'm new here. Just wanted to say I saw this case last week on Nancy Graces Facebook page. I am HOOKED. This woman is crazy! Her stories make absolutely no sense at all.[/quote]

:welcome4::welcome4:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member