jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like Juan expected her to be this way and very prepared.

He Rocks !!

Juan could be speaking jibberish, and she's still showing guilt. SMUG. NOT AFRAID. BAITING. Love it.

I've been tediously transcribing....I happened to have this at my fingertips. Mostly because I'm too nauseated to transcribe this sex tape for very long at a time....

You know what I really liked was when we were in the bath with the candles and I had the braids.

Umhm.

And the bubbles…I was on top

Oh I loved the braids.

I know, those are hot.

I am starting to believe that the only truth she has told while in court was when she stated her name when she was sworn in. She is an absolute liar.

This could not get any better...he's backing her into a corner...:floorlaugh:

WTH, the defense entered this piece of evidence, it was admitted, why would there be an objection to it being played on cross?

Is it possible there is even one hold out juror that likes her at this point? Uggggh she is loading her own needle here with this attitude. IMO

I honestly don't think she can help it. It is her obsessive need for control. I think this is showing the jury just how obsessive and controlling she has to be.

Now we see what she is really like when she's in a confrontational situation!

Can JM instruct the judge to make Jodi answer with yes or no questions on things that require them?

The smirking and smiling, trying not to laugh... Why does she find this funny?

I hate to say this, as I am all about Juan, but I really think she is rattling him.

She is taking him down some ratholes with her obfuscation, it seems to me.

Oh, Jodi. What a smirky little creep you look like. I am just speechless with admiration for Juan Martinez. She thinks she's showing him up and has no idea he is setting her up to look like an arrogant lying stalking killer.

Hi, Stripehaven. You're so right. She would help her case much more by seeming more amenable. Supposedly "holding your own" against a lawyer can be a huge mistake. Jodi spent days insisting that she wasn't a strong-willed woman; now she's proving herself a liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123