GUILTY CA - Laci Peterson, 27, pregnant, Modesto, 24 Dec 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't Conner be 6 now?
I feel so bad for Sharon and the rest of the people who loved Laci.
California, with all the money problems the state has and they still are paying so much for this sob.

VB

Thank you so much for keeping this case archived and accessible. Appreciate it!

Thank you so much for keeping this case archived and accessible. Appreciate it!

-------------------------------
Hi Curious, I agree. I will never forget this case and the beautiful Brown Eyed Girl.:angel:

http://www.modbee.com/2010/07/21/1260846/former-prosecutor-promoted-in.html

Former prosecutor promoted in Merced

Former Stanislaus County chief prosecutor John Goold has been promoted to the same post at the Merced County district attorney's office, less than a year since Goold made the move to Merced.

Goold joined the Merced office in September after a two-year stint in the Napa County district attorney's office.

He served as the chief prosecutor in Modesto from 1999 to 2007, acting as spokesman during the Scott Peterson murder trial, which drew attention from media outlets around the world.

Modesto officer arrested on claim of abuse
Police: Wife injured during dispute and gun was brandished

[snipped]

Later that year, Spurlock testified in the Scott Peterson murder trial. Peterson later was convicted of killing his wife and unborn child, Laci and Conner Peterson.

In December 2002, Spurlock questioned Peterson about his alibi as police searched the Petersons' La Loma neighborhood home in Modesto and the investigation into his wife's disappearance got under way.

http://www.modbee.com/2010/07/15/1254405/moesto-officer-arrested-on-claim.html

Hard to believe that Conner's due date is coming up and on his birthday this year, he would have been 8 years old. Seems as if just yesterday we were all hoping and praying for a conviction for ISP!

laciconner-1.jpg

Hard to believe that Conner's due date is coming up and on his birthday this year, he would have been 8 years old. Seems as if just yesterday we were all hoping and praying for a conviction for ISP!

laciconner-1.jpg

Oh, how is that possible! That means I was reading about Laci and Conner when my own little baby girl was just 2. No wonder it broke my heart into a million pieces!

8! That's not a baby or even a toddler anymore! That's so big!

Poor Conner...so sad you never got to play Little League or make a car for the Pinewood Derby...

Eight years????? This is the case that was the first to really grab hold of me and it changed me. I can't believe it's been so long. I still think of Lacy often... RIP.

Eight years????? This is the case that was the first to really grab hold of me and it changed me. I can't believe it's been so long. I still think of Lacy often... RIP.

I think of them often also. There is no reason in the world they should have been taken from this world in the first place. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Amazing that Conner would have been 9 years old last month on the 10th. So senseless and heartbreaking that he and Laci aren't here to celebrate.

:cake4u::cake4u::cake4u::cake4u::cake4u:

Every year around this time I reread Sharon Rocha's book "For Laci". I make it about 2/3 rds of the way thru and then cry my eyes out. I hope Sharon knows we still think and pray for her and Laci and Conner.

I bought that book,but still have not had the nerve to start reading it. Also still think of Laci and pray for her family every day.

9 years ago today precious baby Conner Peterson washed ashore on the banks of the San Francisco bay followed by Laci no less than 24 hours after her son whom she wanted so badly
laci-justice.gif

cemetery-visit-1z.jpg

Hard to believe it has been 9 years already . This case was the reason I found this place I have called home ever since.

I still think of them all the time. I also think about Scott alot and hope that he suffers everyday the rest of his life for what he did to them.

Hard to believe it has been 9 years already . This case was the reason I found this place I have called home ever since.

This is when I found websleuths as well....but have never really posted again, apart from every few years. By the way Laci's birthday was May 4th, odd I should find myself back to this archived forum now, I remember being so emotional about this case.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thinking of Laci today also.

Godbless Sharon, many of us will hold your brown eyed girl in our hearts forever also.

Thinking of Laci today also.

Godbless Sharon, many of us will hold your brown eyed girl in our hearts forever also.

Took the words right out of my fingers.
Happy Birthday Laci And yes that song still hits me like a ton of bricks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members