GUILTY KS - Vashti Seacat, 34, found slain in house fire, Kingman, 30 April 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
did i miss anything today? it was super hot so i ended up being out all day with the kids

Today Brett took the stand! He'll be back on tomorrow too.

"Brett Seacat takes stand in his first-degree murder trial in death of wife, Vashti"
The Wichita Eagle - Updated Thursday, June 6, 2013, at 6:09 p.m.

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/2013/06/06/2834973/brett-seacat-may-testify-today.html#storylink=cpy

"Before she left, Vashti kissed him, Seacat testified."

"I thought it was odd." When asked why by defense attorney Roger Falk he said, "because in the last week or week and a half we'd been back and forth about 50 times on divorce."

See you all tomorrow. :wave:

Wish there were more women, wives and mothers, on the jury for this particular case. Hope they are all, men and women, willing to convict this guy who killed his wife and put his sons in danger, IMOO. The children will suffer for his decision to kill Vashti for the rest of their lives.

I wish there were more women, too! Reminds me of the JA jury.

Does anyone know the genders of the 4 against death?? I never heard anything about those 4 other than the foreman and I think he ran for cover!

Today Brett took the stand! He'll be back on tomorrow too.

"Brett Seacat takes stand in his first-degree murder trial in death of wife, Vashti"
The Wichita Eagle - Updated Thursday, June 6, 2013, at 6:09 p.m.

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/2013/06/06/2834973/brett-seacat-may-testify-today.html#storylink=cpy

"Before she left, Vashti kissed him, Seacat testified."

"I thought it was odd." When asked why by defense attorney Roger Falk he said, "because in the last week or week and a half we'd been back and forth about 50 times on divorce."

See you all tomorrow. :wave:

oh this is just my luck.
from what im reading he didn't want video of himself?

if so,pretty pointless when the camera pans in on him all the time in court and we all know what he looks like :waitasec:

I heard Brett took the stand today. Was he televised or did he ask to be blacked out. If his testimony was broadcast can someone point me to footage of it?

TIA

I heard Brett took the stand today. Was he televised or did he ask to be blacked out. If his testimony was broadcast can someone point me to footage of it?

TIA

Hey Steely :seeya: Yes Brett opted for audio only. Camera was trained on the Lawyers. IMO he didn't come across well at all judging from audio. The visual would have been fascinating. I don't have a link to the testimony today but sure somebody here does :seeya:

Hey Steely :seeya: Yes Brett opted for audio only. Camera was trained on the Lawyers. IMO he didn't come across well at all judging from audio. The visual would have been fascinating. I don't have a link to the testimony today but sure somebody here does :seeya:

I'm gonna take a wild guess as to what he said. (In no particular order)

I tried to get her body out of the fire, but realized that since she was dead already I should save the kids first.

I would never kill the mother of my children.

That note could possibly be a forgery, but I'd have no reason to do it.

Every witness the prosecution put on the stand are liars, or have poor memories, or are trying to get their 15 minutes, I really wish I had saved her body because it would have proven I didn't do it.

At some time; sob, sob, sob why am I being tried for something I'd never do. I miss her so much.

I should have done more to get her the mental health she needed.

As a policeman I was sworn to uphold the law and I did so everytime.

(Something to the effect of); You see if she put her left arm around her back, while having her left foot on the top of the bureau, the right foot on the ottoman, and the right hand on the gun it will explain all of the gun wounds.

Am I close? :waitasec:

It's much easier to lie when people can't look at you...

moo

needed some money .... yeah pendejo, because selling OLD computers will pay your bills for months.... omg this guy is an idiot

Sounds a wee bit familiar? Good old Jodi was always doing her missions
with a strict budget in mind!

I tried to get her body out of the fire, but realized that since she was dead already I should save the kids first.

Every witness the prosecution put on the stand are liars, or have poor memories, or are trying to get their 15 minutes, I really wish I had saved her body because it would have proven I didn't do it.

At some time; sob, sob, sob why am I being tried for something I'd never do. I miss her so much.

(Something to the effect of); You see if she put her left arm around her back, while having her left foot on the top of the bureau, the right foot on the ottoman, and the right hand on the gun it will explain all of the gun wounds.

Good news Steely! He hasn't gotten to the crime itself. So, if you watch tomorrow, you won't miss any of the above. :seeya:

Yes today should be interesting. Steely-what I did hear was excuses for torching hard drives etc. To avoid identity theft and with an impending Divorce he could sell the computers. Yet he tosses old cell phones away. His Bravado is hard to listen to. He isn't a good speaker or Liar. IMO.

Case closed! I think you hit most of the nails on the head. :wink:

I've just been paying peripheral attention to this case, for the most part, but I think I heard the 911 call. It seemed like the defendent threw in a lot of cussing to make himself sound more surprised/upset/hysterical. This guy is a worse actor than CKJA! :stormingmad:

does anyone know if there is an audio recording of BS testimony from yesterday? of course I had to leave right after he got on the stand :( TIA

does anyone know if there is an audio recording of BS testimony from yesterday? of course I had to leave right after he got on the stand :( TIA

I checked several places and cant find the audio??? Unless I'm missing it. Perhaps it will be out today :seeya:

Good news Steely! He hasn't gotten to the crime itself. So, if you watch tomorrow, you won't miss any of the above. :seeya:

Unfortunately, I'll have to go back to bed soon. My sinus' are driving me crazy, well I already was crazy, but you get it. With this very unpleasing sneezing and wheezing, I want to make sure the calliope doesn't crash to the grouind.

Feel better Steely. Can always get caught up here :seeya:

Case closed! I think you hit most of the nails on the head. :wink:

I've just been paying peripheral attention to this case, for the most part, but I think I heard the 911 call. It seemed like the defendent threw in a lot of cussing to make himself sound more surprised/upset/hysterical. This guy is a worse actor than CKJA! :stormingmad:

I was on a jury once and it was more complex than this case, and it was a much lesser charge. If the only evidence the prosecution had was the 911 call, I'd probably convict him. That call is so poorly acted that he makes Pamela Anderson look like Meryl Streep! :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni