GUILTY MO - Rowan Ford, 9, raped & murdered, Stella, 3 Nov 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
The facts are that he did find Rowan's body in a sink hole where he says he used to play, and he is accused of sodomy...the victim being a child.

Beyond that, it is difficult not to think on these two facts and wonder if Rowan fit into any of this. I mean, was this the only sinkhole in town? On top of that, it will be interesting to see how the sexual assault charge plays out. JMO.

ITA believe- Something is NOT right in Stella. From a different site than DD, I read that there were several sink holes and he literally led the "rookie" that was his partner, straight to the hole where Rowan laid. She wasnt even visable until you were lowered down, so he had to know she was there, IMO.

Before I knew of the sodomy charges, I suspected him. I hope that IF he is involved for any reason, that it does not jeopardize the trials of the other two monsters that killed that sweet baby!

Sorry- done with my rant :blowkiss: I just HATE monsters like this.

This poor baby, once again. How could they, what gave them the right to use this child in such a heinous act. The death penalty is much too good. LPWP much too good. The only thing that would even begin to balance the scale is for them to be used in the same way, over and over and over again. We can only hope there is a special place in hell with their name on it.

In the mean time they sit around and wait, 3 squares per day. Trials won't even begin for another 15 mos. What a waste, a huge waste.

I read this entire thread today, and it broke my heart- but an upside, if there is any, that it seems this prosecutors office is fantastic. Because the 2 murderers are being tried separately, their confessions are admissible even though they mentioned the other person. So for Spears trial, the jury only gets to hear what Spears said about himself- the jury wont hear the conflicting testimony. It has to do with the hearsay rules and 5th amendment.

So it will be a more straightforward trial than if they were tried together. Justice for Rowan can't come soon enough!

I so hope these two get death. I hope both of them have learned all about how it feels to be a raped behind bars.......I will never understand how people can harm children!!!

This is by far the most horrible case I've ever read about. I had heard about little Rowan in the news a few years ago when she went missing, but I didn't know the horrid details til I read through this thread. The death penalty is too good for the two scum who raped and murdered her. And sorry but I have zero sympathy for the mother. She let that disgusting, morbidly obese, alcoholic child molester into her home because she needed a man around to feel good about herself - never mind the needs of her children. These women make me so f'in mad. Children come first! They didn't ask to be born but you brought them into this world - it is your job to take care of them and put them first in everything you do! I guess she'll have to live with this the rest of her life but that seems too good for her as well. I'm sorry I just can't get Rowan's face out of my mind; I'm going to have nightmares tonight thinking of all she went through.

And what's with the cop who found her body and was arrested for child molestation not long after?! What in the world is that about? Was he involved in the rape/murder? Did it give him "ideas"? How many of these pedophiles are there out there???

I agree with everything you say Mia........I only know of this case today and because your comment bumped this thread to the top of the websleuth forum.....I ended up spending hours reading everything....including all the comments on the dreamin demon site where the sister was posting and a fight started after another poster was the girlfriend of a father of a murdered child...

anyhow....this is the most horrible case .......it started going into a few extra details on the state of the body...including lice not just on the head and how she had been cut...anyhow...eww....too much.......

what made me extra extra extra angry......not the sick two men...no I just hope they are getting it REAL bad in jail for a few years until they are begging for the death penalty.....no

it is the disguisting white trash mother..........these women make me so sick.....and in so many of these cases these women are putting themselves and whatever man it is they have dragged into their kids life before their kids...

something has to change..........welfare has to be taken of them if they are not looking after kids or enforced birth control.....there is way too much of happening in our liberal politically correct society and it is the kids that are suffering.....

the worst thing is, in alot of cases it becomes a cycle....

here in australia in one state of the country (they are thinking about bringing it in in others) there is a big problem with aboriginals in some of the communities they live in.....please dont think I or australians are racist but the fact is there IS a huge problem.............in these communities they dont work and receive what we call the dole......there is a major alcohol problem and the poors kids are not being fed or educated and basically looked after properly...

anyhow in this one state they have an enforced welfare where a percentage MUST be spent on food and education......bad hey......they actually had to bring that in to get these poor kids fed....

this is the worst end of the spectrum of course but something needs to be done about these women going from man to man to man and dragging these kids along without knowing who these men are.....

I just finished reading this thread, and my heart is breaking!!! Add that to the arrest of the officer that 'found' her...OMG!?!?! What the h*11???

Quite a few posts ago (I don't remember who) someone asked about lice...we had a go around with lice when my kids were little (the entire school got infested!?!). Anyway, lice can live for quite a while between 'meals'...They live on mattresses, couches, stuffed animals, unwashed clothing, pets(yup, kitty and doggie), anything with cloth/fake fur/real fur/hair. That's one reason it's hard to get rid of...you HAVE TO WASH EVERYTHING in sight, TREAT fabrics and TREAT the carpet (in addition to treating the child with lice medication and picking out the eggs/bugs) (YIKES...I forgot the itchy/crawly feeling I get just typing about them critters).

So, yes, there could have been 'live' critters, when she was found (it takes a while for the eggs to hatch.)

I agree with everything you say Mia........I only know of this case today and because your comment bumped this thread to the top of the websleuth forum.....I ended up spending hours reading everything....including all the comments on the dreamin demon site where the sister was posting and a fight started after another poster was the girlfriend of a father of a murdered child...

anyhow....this is the most horrible case .......it started going into a few extra details on the state of the body...including lice not just on the head and how she had been cut...anyhow...eww....too much.......

what made me extra extra extra angry......not the sick two men...no I just hope they are getting it REAL bad in jail for a few years until they are begging for the death penalty.....no

it is the disguisting white trash mother..........these women make me so sick.....and in so many of these cases these women are putting themselves and whatever man it is they have dragged into their kids life before their kids...

something has to change..........welfare has to be taken of them if they are not looking after kids or enforced birth control.....there is way too much of happening in our liberal politically correct society and it is the kids that are suffering.....

the worst thing is, in alot of cases it becomes a cycle....

here in australia in one state of the country (they are thinking about bringing it in in others) there is a big problem with aboriginals in some of the communities they live in.....please dont think I or australians are racist but the fact is there IS a huge problem.............in these communities they dont work and receive what we call the dole......there is a major alcohol problem and the poors kids are not being fed or educated and basically looked after properly...

anyhow in this one state they have an enforced welfare where a percentage MUST be spent on food and education......bad hey......they actually had to bring that in to get these poor kids fed....

this is the worst end of the spectrum of course but something needs to be done about these women going from man to man to man and dragging these kids along without knowing who these men are.....

While I appreciate your passion, the plight of the natives in Australia could be a seperate thread on its own when it comes to discussion of forced separation from families and sexual abuse in schools where the children were taken. We did the same here in the US, so I am not casting stones.

Rowan's mother will have to live with the price she paid for her choices-please God it was the wake-up call she needed. It is infinitely unfair that Rowan was murdered....it is infinitely unfair that there were few who would stand up for a child of incredible spirit-for the rest of my life when I read Lovely Bones I will think of Rowan-freed from the pain of her life finally. There is a lesson here for us as well-look twice on that awkward dirty child who is in your child's class room. Reach out to have play dates, encourage your child to accept and show kindness to them. Because you never know.

The facts are that he did find Rowan's body in a sink hole where he says he used to play, and he is accused of sodomy...the victim being a child.

Beyond that, it is difficult not to think on these two facts and wonder if Rowan fit into any of this. I mean, was this the only sinkhole in town? On top of that, it will be interesting to see how the sexual assault charge plays out. JMO.

I did a search on this deputy and found no conviction. He is not registered as a sex offender in Missouri either. There is a Jacob Boles who is town marshall for Noel, Mo. Does anyone know what happened in his case?

I did a search on this deputy and found no conviction. He is not registered as a sex offender in Missouri either. There is a Jacob Boles who is town marshall for Noel, Mo. Does anyone know what happened in his case?

Nevermind. He was found innocent:

Ex-deputy acquitted of statutory sodomy Friday Mar 20, 2009 A McDonald County jury on Thursday found a former sheriff's deputy innocent of sexually abusing a 14-year-old girl. Jurors deliberated three hours Thursday before acquitting Jacob Boles, 28, of sec..

No link; Springfield News-Leader archives ($$).

Nevermind. He was found innocent:

Ex-deputy acquitted of statutory sodomy Friday Mar 20, 2009 A McDonald County jury on Thursday found a former sheriff's deputy innocent of sexually abusing a 14-year-old girl. Jurors deliberated three hours Thursday before acquitting Jacob Boles, 28, of sec..

No link; Springfield News-Leader archives ($$).

Clearly they knew something we didnt...

While I appreciate your passion, the plight of the natives in Australia could be a seperate thread on its own when it comes to discussion of forced separation from families and sexual abuse in schools where the children were taken. We did the same here in the US, so I am not casting stones.

Rowan's mother will have to live with the price she paid for her choices-please God it was the wake-up call she needed. It is infinitely unfair that Rowan was murdered....it is infinitely unfair that there were few who would stand up for a child of incredible spirit-for the rest of my life when I read Lovely Bones I will think of Rowan-freed from the pain of her life finally. There is a lesson here for us as well-look twice on that awkward dirty child who is in your child's class room. Reach out to have play dates, encourage your child to accept and show kindness to them. Because you never know.

I agree with you believe09, except that Susie, the victim in the Lovely Bones, was not a dirty, needy child from a broken home where her mother was allowing sick men to be alone with her for hours on end, day after day. Rowan's mother did allow that and she should have been a lot more protective of her child. She failed to put her daughter first and she will have to pay for it for the rest of her pathetic, miserable life - as will so many mothers these days. I do wish she had to pay that price behind bars. Her and all the rest of them.

While we all do bear a responsibility to be vigilent about the children in all parts of our lives, the primary caregivers must be held accountable for the children in their HOMES. Women like Rowan's mother should be punished for being so self-absorbed and lacking in their maternal skills. I'm so tired of hearing of innocent babies being abused and killed by loser 's who have no business being around children.

Sorry - just MHO. :blowkiss:

The death penalty trial for the stepfather of Rowan Ford and his friend Christopher Collings who were charged with the little girls rape and murder could be postponed as a judge decides how to proceed with a potential violation of attorney/client privilege.

Lawyers for David Spears and Christopher Collings say that their confidential conversations with their clients inside the Barry County jail were recorded. They also allege that conversations between the men and family members were recorded too.

Public defenders say they believe their clients right to a fair trial may have been violated.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2010/03/lawyers-for-collings-and-spears-allege.html

The death penalty trial for the stepfather of Rowan Ford and his friend Christopher Collings who were charged with the little girls rape and murder could be postponed as a judge decides how to proceed with a potential violation of attorney/client privilege.

Lawyers for David Spears and Christopher Collings say that their confidential conversations with their clients inside the Barry County jail were recorded. They also allege that conversations between the men and family members were recorded too.

Public defenders say they believe their clients right to a fair trial may have been violated.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2010/03/lawyers-for-collings-and-spears-allege.html

I don't think this will hold up in court - maybe the recording of the attny mtgs, but not the family meetings. There is no right to privacy in jail/prison. The Supreme Court has said so on more than one occasion.

Salem

I agree. The family and friends conversations aren't private. However, I worry about the atty/client privilege.

all the tehcnicalities in the world dont change facts.

sick freaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member