2009.09.29 Document Release

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha and Cindy replies to Dominic "have you read all the threads? Good stuff in them" guess she does read here at WS!

moz-screenshot.png
On December 8th Cindy says in an email to John Allen and Nick Savage that DC is not part of the defense team and works directly for Cindy and George with the sole objective of finding Caylee.

Didn't JB try to claim DC fell under privilege? or was that just the Padilla crew he claimed that about?

Danielle Brofi- text messages in emails to DC, Danielle says Jesse raped one of her friends.

This poor guy cannot catch a break.

I have started 8 threads dedicated to each of the 8 links of documents so this thread doesn't get so large discussing little things in each one.

I have started 8 threads dedicated to each of the 8 links of documents so this thread doesn't get so large discussing little things in each one.

Can we title the threads to describe the docs In each set? Depending on which site you download from set 1 may be set two or three on another site. TIA

Where would be the appropriate thread to post about the carseat? I read all the docs but haven't had any sleep due to toddler and am losing it lol - forget which set had this info.

Who the heck is this Debbie woman who was going back and forth with DC and CA - she ran a blog Caylee is Missing or something? She has dug up stuff on posters, and passed it along. She LOVES Cindy. UNBELIEVABLE.

Just one quick note...then back to work...Lee being sponsored for A PI internship?!! You've got to be kidding me?!

I've got to sleep so I'll just post it here... :/

There was very little testing done on the carseat, and that appeared to have been asked to be done because it sat in storage with NO testing for quite some time?

I may go back to my original theory :(

I thought Dominic just testified under oath the other day that he was still under contract with Jose? I was just reading one of DC many emails with CA and he sent her a copy of his withdrawl from Jose , at her request , and it says 9/25/08. I also stumbled upon an agreement with G & C and Dominic that is dated 10/31/08.

I thought it was suppose to be early October or middle October, the latest.

I am just now beginning to look at these docs....I am reading the emails between CA and Dominick - from first glance it looks like CA spent much of her time on the internet trying to search out bad press items and threatening them with lawsuits instead of looking for Caylee....

I quickly scanned them, CA pointed out the mishap here with the child molester, has a screen shot of Tricia's post explaining it...I dont' have the link since I looked at so many today alone...but it's in with the emails..seems promising, is what I recall her saying...:banghead:

Seems CA was very busy trying to find someone to pin this murder on...they have an IM between someone named William Murtagh, connection to Caylee, HaLeigh and Trenton.

there will be a FBI DNA Secondary report...anything incriminating, isn't here...hoping it's in the secondary report...
All post are JMHO...

On page 8407 (http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0929/21146773.pdf) FBI agent Cowan describes the stain in the trunk as looking like the image of a child in the fetal position.

Heart-wrenching.

View attachment 5319

In the beginning the large stain in the trunk of the car was mentioned, and then nothing. It's been more than a year, but we're finally learning something about that stain in the trunk of Casey's car.

I also note that that agent Cowan mentioned that the car stilled smelled bad on Oct. 2nd...........four months later.

I posted this on the duct tape/heart thread but I found it astounding the sizes of the 3 pieces of duct tape were released: (handwritten pg 8712 of FBI dna lab results p 353/662)

9.75" x 2"
8.75" x 2"
7.25" x 2"

The largest of these pieces would cover my whole mouth ear to ear. I am only speculating here but I think the tape originally went a significant way around the back of little Caylee's head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleutherson90