Found Deceased MT - Rita Maze, 47, Wolf Creek, 6 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's something I just noticed - assuming that the timeline is somewhat correct - is that it looks like RM (or whoever else) did major backtracking in travel. First the credit card was used in Post Falls, ID and then it was used 80 miles away in Ritzville, WA and then there was a backtracking of about 55 miles. Whether suicide or homicide, I wonder what the purpose of that was.

In her purse with fingerprints on ? I wonder if she may have given someone a ride.Is that blue hoodie in the Dpic the hoodie found in her trunk? DNA? JM

Maybe she gave him a ride. But it is hard for me to imagine a woman, alone on a road trip, allowing a 6ft5 inch male in a hoodie, to climb into her car. He must have been very persuasive. Or she already knew him?

There's something I just noticed - assuming that the timeline is somewhat correct - is that it looks like RM (or whoever else) did major backtracking in travel. First the credit card was used in Post Falls, ID and then it was used and then it was used 80 miles away in Ritzville, WA and then there was a backtracking of about 55 miles. Whether suicide or homicide, I wonder what the purpose of that was.

Yes. I noticed that when I was making a map. The distance travelled if all points are included is 453 mi, which Google estimates would take nearly 7 hours!
At one stage I thought maybe the Ritzville (furthest west) point may have just been because of the credit card being used but then there were witnesses to her car being at the location and parked in front of the adjoining Carl Jr's.

Yes. I noticed that when I was making a map. The distance travelled if all points are included is 453 mi, which Google estimates would take nearly 7 hours!
At one stage I thought maybe the Ritzville (furthest west) point may have just been because of the credit card being used but then there were witnesses to her car being at the location and parked in front of the adjoining Carl Jr's.

I noticed too. If it were just Rita in the car, I'm wondering if she was visiting places she liked to see? Or maybe she was in a contemplative mood, driving on the open road, perhaps with some favorite tunes playing?

IDK.

If it were a carjacker driving, it seems risky to be driving a stolen car for so long, with a hostage in the trunk.

jmo

Some interesting tweets from this KHQ reporter

https://twitter.com/KHQHayley

Again, I have issue with the reports on this case. A photo of a POI has not been "released" by the media. That sounds like LE has given a photo to the media to release, when in reality it was the tabloid DailyMail that published the photo on its own.

Unless something has been "released" that I don't know about.

jmo

Again, I have issue with the reports on this case. A photo of a POI has not been "released" by the media. That sounds like LE has given a photo to the media to release, when in reality it was the tabloid DailyMail that published the photo on its own.

Unless something has been "released" that I don't know about.

jmo

Oh, I agree about the photo. I just found it interesting that the reporter has spoken to them and the "financial troubles" part. That's the first I've heard of it. It must be out there, if the family is denying it as lies. I just wonder if they are grabbing these controversies from the comments section, and not actual sources. Pretty sad.

Oh, I agree about the photo. I just found it interesting that the reporter has spoken to them and the "financial troubles" part. That's the first I've heard of it. It must be out there, if the family is denying it as lies. I just wonder if they are grabbing these controversies from the comments section, and not actual sources. Pretty sad.

BBM

That's what it looks like. If they are doing that, they should at least reveal they are getting info from SM comments that so the reader can assess the story's worth.

I want to tweet back "got a link?" LOL! We source ourselves better here on WS!

jmo :)

image.jpgimage.jpgPhotos of Penske Truck Rental - 7704 W Geiger Blvd where Rita's vehicle and body were recovered. (No crime scene tape anywhere.)

I apologize if these photos are not in order....I was trying not to be too obvious but not sure I succeeded! And I haven't uploaded more than one photo at a time before so hope this works....l

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
It's so dismal to think about whether this was a suicide or murder.....it's a very secluded area. I have no idea of how she ended up here.....possibly the perp or her were driving aimlessly west on I-90 and arbitrarily took the Geiger Exit, then just drove to this location continuing approximately one mile west of the exit. Very, very depressing to think that she lost her life in this area.

Some interesting tweets from this KHQ reporter

https://twitter.com/KHQHayley

I do find it sort of troubling with the finances, which I'm not seeing how they'd exactly be flush with cash, especially with the husband recently laid off. The financial issue may also be causing LE to do close inspection as it could be a motive for either homicide or suicide.

BBM

That's what it looks like. If they are doing that, they should at least reveal they are getting info from SM comments that so the reader can assess the story's worth.

I want to tweet back "got a link?" LOL! We source ourselves better here on WS!

jmo :)
I think it's possible that the family did interviews. It sounds like they really want to get information out.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

attachment.php
attachment.php
Photos of Penske Truck Rental - 7704 W Geiger Blvd where Rita's vehicle and body were recovered. (No crime scene tape anywhere.)

I apologize if these photos are not in order....I was trying not to be too obvious but not sure I succeeded! And I haven't uploaded more than one photo at a time before so hope this works....l

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

It's so dismal to think about whether this was a suicide or murder.....it's a very secluded area. I have no idea of how she ended up here.....possibly the perp or her were driving aimlessly west on I-90 and arbitrarily took the Geiger Exit, then just drove to this location continuing approximately one mile west of the exit. Very, very depressing to think that she lost her life in this area.

At least that answers the questions of if there was still a crime scene. I hope LE did a very thorough job collecting evidence.
Thank you for the pics Blondie!

I'm just wondering if the car was actually found inside the location as it looks like it is gates/locked after hours.

(Sorry some of the photos are duplicates.)

I think it's possible that the family did interviews. It sounds like they really want to get information out.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Then the reporter should say that. That's just my opinion. Makes for a better report, and can be done in a tweet.

jmo

I'm just wondering if the car was actually found inside the location as it looks like it is gates/locked after hours.

(Sorry some of the photos are duplicates.)

Thank you for the photos and description of the place, Blondie. There is something about seeing a place that makes a difference.

Sorry for the multiple posts.....I didn't see any CCTV - just lights....but then I'm pretty close to being blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3